|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£6.50 per ticket|
|Children||£4.50 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
'Discover this hidden gem nestled in the tranquil countryside of the West Wight…
Come on down to the farm and meet all our furry friends. We've alpacas, llamas, pigs, goats, donkeys, sheep and more…
Take an alpaca or llama on a farm trek and let the kids burn off steam in the play area.
Feast on homemade cake, freshly baked wood-fired pizza and artisan coffee at The Llama Tree Pizzeria. Bring your own bottle and relax outside in the evening sun…
Just 15 minutes outside of Newport, with the number Seven Southern Vectis bus stopping right outside, we’ve plenty of parking and we're open every day from 10-5pm.
The Llama Tree Pizzeria is serving food from 12-5pm each day, and until 8pm on Friday and Saturday evenings - booking advisable, call 01983 760900.'
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401 North) to Wellow.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401North) to Wellow.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, Thorley Road (B3401), Thorley Street to Wellow.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good64
- Trail274372Trip Type:CouplesBrilliantSunday, 14th October 2018What a fantastic place the owners are so welcoming and kind. The farm was well organized and a variety of farm animals..we got a paper cup of green pellets to feed the animals. Great day out Read full review
- RedsEmmaBexleyheath, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFun for all the familySaturday, 13th October 2018We had great fun, feeding the animals, seeing the newborn llamas and enjoy the great food in the cafe! Very gluten free friendly which is always good, and reasonably priced. Had a great day and... Read full review
- Alex BRyde, United KingdomTrip Type:Couples"Perfect couple of hours"Sunday, 7th October 2018We visited on a warm sunny day in October.Everything was beautifully presented. All the animals were happy and looked extremely well looked after. We were very warmly welcomed by all the staff and... Read full review
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day