|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£7.50 per ticket|
|Carer/Disabled||£5.00 per ticket|
|Children 4-14||£5.00 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 2||£21.00 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 3||£65.00 per ticket|
|Long Farm Walk with Alpaca or Llama||£21.00 per ticket|
|Long Farm Walk with Pizza||£29.50 per ticket|
|Senior Citizens 65+||£5.00 per ticket|
|Short Farm Walk with Alpaca or Llama||£14.00 per ticket|
|Short Farm with with Pizza||£22.50 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
'Discover this hidden gem nestled in the tranquil countryside of the West Wight…
Come on down to the farm and meet all our furry friends. We've alpacas, llamas, pigs, goats, donkeys, sheep and more…
Take an alpaca or llama on a farm trek and let the kids burn off steam in the play area.
Feast on homemade cake, freshly baked wood-fired pizza and artisan coffee at The Llama Tree Pizzeria. Bring your own bottle and relax outside in the evening sun…
Just 15 minutes outside of Newport, with the number Seven Southern Vectis bus stopping right outside, we’ve plenty of parking and we're open every day from 10-5pm.
The Llama Tree Pizzeria is serving food from 12-5pm each day, and until 8pm on Friday and Saturday evenings - booking advisable, call 01983 760900.'
- Ramp/Level Access
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
Parking & Transport
- Green Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- In countryside
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401 North) to Wellow.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401North) to Wellow.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, Thorley Road (B3401), Thorley Street to Wellow.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good78
- Li SEly, United KingdomCuteness overload & Great staffFriday, 3rd January 2020We arrived an hour before closing (New years eve) but the staff were relaxed about closing time and said we could wander the farm after if we wished. The Alpacas and the rare llamas were very cute... Read full review
- Jo OHartley Wintney, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFantastic walks and fabulous staffTuesday, 21st January 2020We were heading over to the IOW with a friend for her 50th birthday. A last minute decision to visit - I emailed the farm around 7pm the night before to try to book a walk, they replied almost... Read full review
- HdhyeuiejbdxWest Malling, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySmall but the alpaca walk is worth it!Friday, 21st February 2020Visited for the short alpaca walk for the kids. They loved it and the staff were great with them. The farm is small (and was very muddy today!) but the kids really enjoyed being able to get close to... Read full review
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day