|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£6.50 per ticket|
|Children||£4.50 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
'Discover this hidden gem nestled in the tranquil countryside of the West Wight…
Come on down to the farm and meet all our furry friends. We've alpacas, llamas, pigs, goats, donkeys, sheep and more…
Take an alpaca or llama on a farm trek and let the kids burn off steam in the play area.
Feast on homemade cake, freshly baked wood-fired pizza and artisan coffee at The Llama Tree Pizzeria. Bring your own bottle and relax outside in the evening sun…
Just 15 minutes outside of Newport, with the number Seven Southern Vectis bus stopping right outside, we’ve plenty of parking and we're open every day from 10-5pm.
The Llama Tree Pizzeria is serving food from 12-5pm each day, and until 8pm on Friday and Saturday evenings - booking advisable, call 01983 760900.'
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401 North) to Wellow.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401North) to Wellow.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, Thorley Road (B3401), Thorley Street to Wellow.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good65
- katherinek638Trip Type:Friends getawayWhat a gemTuesday, 6th November 2018Generous pots of tea with lovely large mugs. Rock cake buttery and delicious....and Ercol furniture! Lovely place with friendly people. Read full review
- Chanel ATrip Type:Friends getawayBest Birthday EVER! What a lovely placeSunday, 18th November 2018Wow, I was surprised by my 2 best friends last week for my 29th birthday (they know I adore alpacas). We travelled from Bournemouth by car and ferry which took a while but it was SO worth it. We were... Read full review
- LisaGuyCowes, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayPizza, wine and alpaca goodiesWednesday, 28th November 2018Great choice of pizza lunches, very nice Sicilian wine and bit of alpaca shopping. Great for Xmas presents, lovely warm alpaca knitted wear and stocking fillers Read full review
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day