|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£6.50 per ticket|
|Children||£4.50 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
'Discover this hidden gem nestled in the tranquil countryside of the West Wight…
Come on down to the farm and meet all our furry friends. We've alpacas, llamas, pigs, goats, donkeys, sheep and more…
Take an alpaca or llama on a farm trek and let the kids burn off steam in the play area.
Feast on homemade cake, freshly baked wood-fired pizza and artisan coffee at The Llama Tree Pizzeria. Bring your own bottle and relax outside in the evening sun…
Just 15 minutes outside of Newport, with the number Seven Southern Vectis bus stopping right outside, we’ve plenty of parking and we're open every day from 10-5pm.
The Llama Tree Pizzeria is serving food from 12-5pm each day, and until 8pm on Friday and Saturday evenings - booking advisable, call 01983 760900.'
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401 North) to Wellow.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401North) to Wellow.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, Thorley Road (B3401), Thorley Street to Wellow.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good65
- A3303XQpaulhHuddersfield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesChange of loyaltySunday, 6th January 2019I once like donkeys or dogs even horses buy Alpacas have my vote. After dealing with them they are not just cute but relaxing. The have that beatles haircut and gooy eyes that help you chill. I have... Read full review
- PaulMColPaphos, CyprusTrip Type:CouplesA lovely thing to doSunday, 13th January 2019My wife and I being animal lovers jumped at this. we spent a lovely half hour being educated about Alpacas and Llamas, then walking them on a leash around the farm. Very reasonable cost, and a nice... Read full review
- PackThePJs BHertfordshire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyA Pre-Christmas Family Alpaca WalkSunday, 20th January 2019A few days before Christmas, while on the Isle of Wight, we arranged to join an alpaca walk. It was just my daughter (12), son (10) and myself and we were each given our own lovely alpaca to walk... Read full review
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day