|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£6.50 per ticket|
|Children||£4.50 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
'Discover this hidden gem nestled in the tranquil countryside of the West Wight…
Come on down to the farm and meet all our furry friends. We've alpacas, llamas, pigs, goats, donkeys, sheep and more…
Take an alpaca or llama on a farm trek and let the kids burn off steam in the play area.
Feast on homemade cake, freshly baked wood-fired pizza and artisan coffee at The Llama Tree Pizzeria. Bring your own bottle and relax outside in the evening sun…
Just 15 minutes outside of Newport, with the number Seven Southern Vectis bus stopping right outside, we’ve plenty of parking and we're open every day from 10-5pm.
The Llama Tree Pizzeria is serving food from 12-5pm each day, and until 8pm on Friday and Saturday evenings - booking advisable, call 01983 760900.'
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401 North) to Wellow.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401North) to Wellow.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, Thorley Road (B3401), Thorley Street to Wellow.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good64
- hrowlands12Halifax, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHighlight of our holidayFriday, 10th August 2018We just loved our visit here!! We booked the short walk around 20 minutes, but actually got to spend around 50 minutes with the alpaca’s so really good value! Just to note you are not guaranteed to... Read full review
- Graham PRotherham, United KingdomWhat's an Alpaca....?Thursday, 2nd August 2018Excellent way to pass half a day on. Admission is a few quid and if you have children its an open petting area. Cafe is well priced and I recommend the Pizzas, cooked to order in the onsite woodfired... Read full review
- Lozbell88Trip Type:Couples5 star for Alpaca walk...........Tuesday, 31st July 2018Visited the farm and did the alpaca walk, animals all looked well fed and happy and healthy. We didn’t see the chicken and goat food before we set out on our walk so wished someone had mentioned this... Read full review
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day