|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dino Islands Golf - Adult (16 & over)||£7.00 per ticket|
|Dino Islands Golf - Child (15 & under)||£5.50 per ticket|
|Sandham Karts - accompanying adults in same kart only (per 6 lap race & includes medal)||Free|
|Sandham Karts - adults (per 6 lap race & includes free medal)||£5.00 per ticket|
|Sandham Karts - child aged 4+ (per 6 lap race & includes||£5.00 per ticket|
|Skynets: The Big Bounce - Accompanying adults (only with children aged 3 & 4)||£7.00 per ticket|
|Skynets: The Big Bounce - Age 3 & 4||£7.00 per ticket|
|Skynets: The Big Bounce - Age 5+||£14.00 per ticket|
Resident offer - 20% off all attractions. Just bring along some photographic ID and proof of address on the day to redeem this offer. See full terms and conditions at http://Sandhamgardens.com
Welcome to Sandham Gardens.
Located on the northern side of Sandown, Sandham Gardens is the ideal place to relax and enjoy some quality time with friends and family. With the Gardens free to enter and enjoy at any time, you only pay to park your car and for the additional activities you wish to experience.
Situated opposite the UK’s best beach, as voted for by Countryfile Magazine readers, Sandham Gardens already offers a great value day out for all ages including Skynets: The Big Bounce, Sandham Karts and Dino Islands: A Golf Adventure, all set against a backdrop of stunning sea views.
Skynets: The Big Bounce
The brand-new high nets adventure course allows visitors to play and bounce across four gigantic nets suspended high above the ground with a central treehouse and 3 large slides for added fun. Akin to a massive, open-air bounce park, children and adults alike can enjoy the ‘big bounce’ experience.
Dino Islands: A Golf Adventure
Dino Islands - A Golf Adventure takes players on a prehistoric adventure into a land of dinosaurs. The multi-level course includes life-size dinosaurs, as well as obstacles such as volcanoes, bridges and waterfalls. So, if you're looking for a fun family activity with extra bite, challenge yourself to our action-packed adventure golf course and try not to get munched by our Dino friends along the way!
Suitable for all ages and abilities, no golfing experience required to take part. Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or above at all times.
Suitable for all the family, put the pedal to the metal as you zoom around our Sandham Grand Prix track! With 6 battery powered, electric karts that are suitable for anyone aged 4 +, it’s a fun filled activity for everyone to get stuck in to and enjoy. Priced at £4.50 per 6 minutes race, this is enough time to do at least 6 laps of our 150 meter track.
Minimum height restrictions apply and some children may need to be accompanied by an adult.
EVERY paying customer receives a 'Gold' Karting Medal
Catering - Ice Cream Shack
Located directly across from beautiful Sandown family beach, our Ice Cream Shack offers customers a variety of delicious refreshments. From Tea & Coffee, to Ice Creams and general refreshments, we’re sure to have something to get those tastebuds tingling with delight. So sit back, relax, and take in the stunning coastal views and garden surroundings that this part of the island has to offer as you tuck in to a treat or two.
PARKING - A Council car park is located next to Sandham Gardens. For further details please call 01983 821 000.
- Dogs Accepted - On leads
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
- Aerial view of Sandham Gardens
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good7
- KellyLA84London, United KingdomSkynets - Poor website and communication meant we had a wasted tripThursday, 20th July 2023We wanted to try the Skynets as we had seen a leaflet and driven past them on Sandown sea front and they looked like fun. You can't book online so we called and emailed to try and book but received... Read full review
- Chrissy309Shrewsbury, United KingdomNice play areaThursday, 3rd August 2023Good place for children. The large netted climbing area, costs to play on. We played crazy golf and very enjoyable. The rest of the play equipment is free. There are toilets and pic nice benches... Read full review
- GimmeSomeSunLondonEdlesborough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySkynet for a changeWednesday, 30th August 2023The skynet was a hit with the kids (8 & 10 yr) as they needed something to ‘bounce’ around. You pay for 2 hours and there is a little kiosk and benches to sit whilst waiting. Boys had great fun and... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open - see below for more info (18 Feb 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Opening times will vary depending on the time of year and daily weather conditions. Please see their website and social media platforms before you visit.