|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dino Islands Golf Adult||£6.50 per ticket|
|Dino Islands Golf Child||£5.00 per ticket|
|Sandham Karts||£4.50 per ticket|
|Skynets: The Big Bounce - Age 3 & 4||£7.00 per ticket|
|Skynets: The Big Bounce - Age 5+||£13.50 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Welcome to Sandham Gardens.
Located on the northern side of Sandown, Sandham Gardens is the ideal place to relax and enjoy some quality time with friends and family. With the Gardens free to enter and enjoy at any time, you only pay to park your car and for the additional activities you wish to experience.
Situated opposite the UK’s best beach, as voted for by Countryfile Magazine readers, Sandham Gardens already offers a great value day out for all ages including Skynets: The Big Bounce, Sandham Karts and Dino Islands: A Golf Adventure, all set against a backdrop of stunning sea views.
Skynets: The Big Bounce
The brand-new high nets adventure course allows visitors to play and bounce across four gigantic nets suspended high above the ground with a central treehouse and 3 large slides for added fun. Akin to a massive, open-air bounce park, children and adults alike can enjoy the ‘big bounce’ experience.
Dino Islands: A Golf Adventure
Dino Islands - A Golf Adventure takes players on a prehistoric adventure into a land of dinosaurs. The multi-level course includes life-size dinosaurs, as well as obstacles such as volcanoes, bridges and waterfalls. So, if you're looking for a fun family activity with extra bite, challenge yourself to our action-packed adventure golf course and try not to get munched by our Dino friends along the way!
Suitable for all ages and abilities, no golfing experience required to take part. Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or above at all times.
Suitable for all the family, put the pedal to the metal as you zoom around our Sandham Grand Prix track! With 6 battery powered, electric karts that are suitable for anyone aged 4 +, it’s a fun filled activity for everyone to get stuck in to and enjoy. Priced at £4.50 per 6 minutes race, this is enough time to do at least 6 laps of our 150 meter track.
Minimum height restrictions apply and some children may need to be accompanied by an adult.
EVERY paying customer receives a 'Gold' Karting Medal
Catering - Ice Cream Shack
Located directly across from beautiful Sandown family beach, our Ice Cream Shack offers customers a variety of delicious refreshments. From Tea & Coffee, to Ice Creams and general refreshments, we’re sure to have something to get those tastebuds tingling with delight. So sit back, relax, and take in the stunning coastal views and garden surroundings that this part of the island has to offer as you tuck in to a treat or two.
PARKING - A Council car park is located next to Sandham Gardens. For further details please call 01983 821 000.
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
- Aerial view of Sandham Gardens
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good3
- 813kaylBasingstoke, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLots of funTuesday, 17th August 2021I visited with my 9 year old after finding a leaflet at alum bay. We have been coming to IOW for years and didn’t know It was here, so nice to try something new. He went on the go carts and sky nets... Read full review
- CLee1985Burgess Hill, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat fun on skynetsSaturday, 21st August 2021My children really enjoyed the skynets, and they seem to have been the highlight (for them) of our holiday so far. Also a shout out to the lady in the kiosk near to the toilets - the queue was... Read full review
- Mr_HappyWiltshireRoyal Wootton Bassett, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic place for young and older children alike.Monday, 23rd August 20217 & 5 year old grandchildren absolutely loved this place. First was the go carts as they were one of the first on they had the track to themselves, great. On to the sky nets and a full two hours of... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (29 Mar 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Dino Adventure Golf and Ice Cream Shack are open 7 days a week from 11:00am. The Sandham Skynets: The Big Bounce and Sandham Karts are currently open on weekends only.
Opening times will vary depending on the time of year and daily weather conditions. Please their website and social media platforms before you visit.