Members Club (membership covers insurances, lap time printouts, hair nets access to wifi & parking)
Introductory membership £3 p.a.
Driving prices see website
Catering also on site for individuals, groups, teams, corporate
AboutWight Karting – The Isle of Wight’s Premier Karting Venue
This purpose built 500m all weather track adds junior and adult adrenaline action to the Island’s list of must-do’s.
Wight Karting couldn’t be easier or more convenient to find – its right behind Tesco Extra in Ryde; just follow the road signs straight on at the Tesco extra entrance mini roundabout.
Driving starts at 8+years. Arrive and drive without booking, pre-book larger groups, or opt for exclusive use of the track in grand prix style events. Your adrenaline will be rushing in the driver’s seat of our new Sodi Cadet 170cc or RT8 Karts with 270cc of horsepower at the pedals.
Whatever the weather we cater with the right karts, clothing and changing and hospitality facilities for you to fully enjoy your race day experience.
A warm welcome awaits you from ‘La Babalu’ Diner kitchens, with WiFi and exceptional Clubhouse hospitality making us an all ages destination.
We welcome groups of 40 children ages 8-18 where there is space for classroom activities and catering is available on site. For more information and rates please contact us.
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Indoor children’s play area
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Catering for groups
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - (FREE ENTRY)
- Refreshments Available
- Approx length of visit - vist will take from 0.5-4 hours dependcing on how many on track sessions are purchased, and how busy we are
- Delta accepted
- Diners card
- Groups Accepted - we cater for groups from 8 years to age 88, corporate, educational, stag/hen etc. We allow max10 drivers on the track at any one time and packages are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for large bookings.
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 40
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates - please contact email@example.com for groups of 20+
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Large Screen TV
- All weather attraction
- Club house
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - except xmas day
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun - Children from 8 years may drive, no children may be left unsupervised whilst adults drive. The acception to this is when children are booked into our Junior Track Days in school holidays. contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- Out of Hours Visits
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 9 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport and change to No. 9 to Ryde.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Wight Karting Video 1
- Evan Edinger Travels to Wight Karting
- Wight Karting aerial shots
- Wight Karting Floodlit Karting taster Video1
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good137
- KaseyPupOxford, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyProfessional friendly set up and great fun!Tuesday, 21st February 2017A friendly professional team welcomed us. The karts were in top condition and the kit clean. Advice was on hand for nervous newcomers whilst daily, weekly and monthly record charts were available for... Read full review
- Alison OLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHelpful friendly cheerful people. Excellent racing! So funTuesday, 21st February 2017We all loved it. The track was really challenging and the kids and parents could race together. We were able to compare our lap times against previous attempts and see an improvement. There were some... Read full review
- sarahgromLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat fun!Tuesday, 21st February 2017Excellent staff & my son had a lot fun going round the track . One of the few entertainments open on the island in Feb! Read full review
|Open New Year|
|Opening 2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Opening Times October - December 2016
Friday 12 - 10pm
Saturday & Sunday 10 - 6pm
Check our website for details of other opening times - www.wightkarting.co.uk