Racing from £30 per person. See website for special offers - www.wightkarting.co.uk/race
Free entry, free parking, free to spectate to watch the thrill of motor sport.
Catering also on site for individuals, groups, teams, corporate
Awesome go karting fun in all weathers on the Isle of Wight: motorsport for the young, old and everyone in-between (8yrs up).
Take a look on our Google reviews and TripAdvisor and don't miss out on the adrenaline-fuelled-fun of motor sport at Wight Karting.
Wight Karting has a purpose built 520m track and couldn’t be easier or more convenient to find – we are on Bus route from Ryde Esplanade No 2 or 3- Tesco Extra stop. Free parking available right outside.
Walk-in racing or pre planned group events and packages for school groups, stag and hen, families and corporate are welcome.
Junior Track Days
We have Junior Track Days for 8-15 year olds in school holidays, deals for evenings and groups available online. Friends and relatives can watch for free from La Babalu Licensed Bar or from the balcony. It’s a fabulous day out whatever the weather. We cater with the right karts, clothing and hospitality facilities for you to fully enjoy your race day experience. Book online take a look at our kids page here.
Arrive & Drive for anyone, with discounts for household of 4+ drivers
Find out who's the fastest racer in your bunch. This session is specially created for families and groups with 4+ drivers. Book online website race page here.
Advanced Karting School
There is now an Advanced Karting School for graduates of 5 levels of Junior Track training and anybody else who wants to advance to the next levels. Book online here.
Dog friendly - bring your four legged friend with you as there is now a doggy zone at Wight Karting to keep your dog safe whilst you race. Secure and shaded kennels in the Mutt Pit are located in the car park, free of charge. Please bring your own water bowl and bed/blanket for your dog's comfort.
We welcome groups of 20-40 children ages 8-18 where there is space for classroom activities and catering is available on site. For more information and rates please contact us.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - We have no hoist and karts are manual with pedals for acceleration and braking. We have no duel control karts.
- Disabled persons toilet
- Facility for service dogs - The Mutt Pit : Our venue has a lockable kennel area which is free to use. Just collect a key from Reception we will ask for you to bring your own bedding but can provide water.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access - Karting can only be be by able-bodied persons as foot pedals and steering are required. English speaking safety briefing only.
- Wheelchair user accessible - We have lipped doorways from the lounge to the balcony. We can help with placing our access ramps for visitors to go out onto the balcony.
- Cafe - Licensed snack bar, tea coffee etc. We do not cook food on site.
- Catering for groups - Pre booked catering options on request for groups of 20+
- Full liquor licence
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - (FREE ENTRY)
- Outdoor eating area
- Refreshments Available
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome - Drivers from age 8 upwards
- Indoor children’s play area
- All weather attraction
- Club house
- Conference facilities
- Dogs welcome - Our Mutt Pit is a lockable crates area under shade for owners to leave animals whilst they race. Water provided. Please bring own pet bedding.
- Event Venue
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Meeting rooms
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - except xmas day
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Out of Hours Visits
- Games room
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Railway station within 5 miles
- American Express
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - vist will take from 0.5-4 hours dependcing on how many on track sessions are purchased, and how busy we are
- Delta accepted
- Diners card
- Groups Accepted - we cater for groups from 8 years to age 88, corporate, educational, stag/hen etc. We allow max10 drivers on the track at any one time and packages are available. Please contact email@example.com for large bookings.
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 150
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for groups of 20+
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Areas Available - To front of building in area provided
Room / Unit Features
- Large Screen TV
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun - Children from 8 years may drive, no children may be left unsupervised whilst adults drive. The acception to this is when children are booked into our Junior Track Days in school holidays. contact email@example.com for more details
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
- Wight Karting Video 1
- Wight Karting Night Karting
- Wet Weather Fun
- Wight Karting
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good208
- Christopher SGreat experience, would definitely recommend.Wednesday, 25th October 2023We were a family of 12 so booked the S1 Sprint Race. Fantastically organised and great fun was had by all. Would thoroughly recommend it, fantastic! Read full review
- Sherpa304977Great thing to do in all weathers.Friday, 27th October 2023Great fun, helpful and friendly staff, good atmosphere, really enjoyed it. Good safety measures in place and vigilant staff. I would definitely go again. Read full review
- MzglsEngland, United KingdomGreat fun had by allMonday, 20th November 2023Fantastic return here for my childs birthday. Fun packed afternoon, staff great and so helpful. We will be back! Thank you 😊 Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Please click on the 'Visit Website' button above to view opening days and times.