Members Club £3 p.a.(membership covers insurances, lap time printouts, hair nets access to wifi & parking)
Driving prices from £12- see website www.wightkarting.co.uk/race
Catering also on site for individuals, groups, teams, corporate
A top family action attraction on the Isle of Wight: all-weather, outdoor, racing driver experience for 3-103 year olds.
Take a look on our Google reviews and TripAdvisor and don't miss out on the adrenaline-fuelled-fun of motor sport at Wight Karting.
Wight Karting has a purpose built 520m track and couldn’t be easier or more convenient to find – its right behind Tesco Extra in Ryde; just follow the road signs straight on at the Tesco extra entrance mini roundabout.
Walk-in racing or pre planned group events plus school groups, families and corporate are welcome. We race with Sodi 260cc RT8s for 12 years upwards and Sodi LR5s for cadets (8-11). Both are 4 stroke karts; the Cadets go up to 25mph, Juniors (12 to 15s) are restricted in the RT8 to under 35mph, Adults (16+) are powered for top speed of 48mph. Our Kinder Karts are electric and run in school holidays only on their own track for ages 3+.
We have Junior Track Days in school holidays, deals for evenings and groups online. Friends and relatives can watch from La Babalu Licensed Bar or from the balcony. It’s a fabulous day out and we are on Bus route from Ryde Esplanade No 2 or 3- Tesco Extra stop.
Whatever the weather we cater with the right karts, clothing and changing and hospitality facilities for you to fully enjoy your race day experience.
We welcome groups of 20-40 children ages 8-18 where there is space for classroom activities and catering is available on site. For more information and rates please contact us.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access - Karting can only be be by able-bodied persons as foot pedals and steering are required. English speaking safety briefing only.
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Catering for groups
- Full liquor licence
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - (FREE ENTRY)
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome - Drivers from age 8 upwards
- Indoor children’s play area
- All weather attraction
- Club house
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Meeting rooms
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - except xmas day
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Out of Hours Visits
- Games room
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Approx length of visit - vist will take from 0.5-4 hours dependcing on how many on track sessions are purchased, and how busy we are
- Delta accepted
- Diners card
- Groups Accepted - we cater for groups from 8 years to age 88, corporate, educational, stag/hen etc. We allow max10 drivers on the track at any one time and packages are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for large bookings.
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 150
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates - please contact email@example.com for groups of 20+
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Room / Unit Features
- Large Screen TV
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun - Children from 8 years may drive, no children may be left unsupervised whilst adults drive. The acception to this is when children are booked into our Junior Track Days in school holidays. contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Wight Karting Video 1
- Wight Karting Night Karting
- Wet Weather Fun
- Wight Karting
|Open New Year|
|Opening 2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* The above times are for the school holiday weeks. For mid and low season please see website - www.wightkarting.co.uk
Open 7 days a week in school holidays for Arrive & Drive
Special group bookings available for 8+ drivers.
Junior Track Days are Tuesday and Wednesday- pre booking essential.
Sunday afternoon is Unlimited Karting from 3-6pm.
Arrive & Drive available in any general opening times.
Check our website for details of other opening times - www.wightkarting.co.uk