Members Club £3 p.a.(membership covers insurances, lap time printouts, hair nets access to wifi & parking)
Driving prices from £12- see website www.wightkarting.co.uk/race
Catering also on site for individuals, groups, teams, corporate
Wight Karting – The Isle of Wight’s #No1 Action Attraction on TRIP ADVISOR
All weather, outdoor, purpose built 500m track for drivers 8-88yrs.
Wight Karting couldn’t be easier or more convenient to find – its right behind Tesco Extra in Ryde; just follow the road signs straight on at the Tesco extra entrance mini roundabout.
Arrive and drive without booking, pre-book advisable in high summer especially with 8-11 year olds in your group. Larger groups of 8+ drivers can have exclusive use of the track in grand prix style events. Your adrenaline will be rushing in the driver’s seat of our new Sodi Cadet 170cc or RT8 Karts with 270cc of horsepower at the pedals.
Whatever the weather we cater with the right karts, clothing and changing and hospitality facilities for you to fully enjoy your race day experience.
A warm welcome awaits you from ‘La Babalu’ cafe for simple menu and pre-booked extras, with WiFi and exceptional Clubhouse hospitality making us an all ages destination.
We welcome groups of 20-40 children ages 8-18 where there is space for classroom activities and catering is available on site. For more information and rates please contact us.
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access - Karting can only be be by able-bodied persons as foot pedals and steering are required. English speaking safety briefing only.
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome - Drivers from age 8 upwards
- Indoor children’s play area
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Games room
- Catering for groups
- Full liquor licence
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - (FREE ENTRY)
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Approx length of visit - vist will take from 0.5-4 hours dependcing on how many on track sessions are purchased, and how busy we are
- Delta accepted
- Diners card
- Groups Accepted - we cater for groups from 8 years to age 88, corporate, educational, stag/hen etc. We allow max10 drivers on the track at any one time and packages are available. Please contact email@example.com for large bookings.
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 150
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for groups of 20+
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Large Screen TV
- All weather attraction
- Club house
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- Licensed for alcohol
- Meeting rooms
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - except xmas day
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun - Children from 8 years may drive, no children may be left unsupervised whilst adults drive. The acception to this is when children are booked into our Junior Track Days in school holidays. contact email@example.com for more details
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Out of Hours Visits
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 9 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport and change to No. 9 to Ryde.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Wight Karting Video 1
- Wight Karting Corporate Hospitality Days
- Wight Karting childrens parties
- Wight Karting Night Karting
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good143
- Dacid JTrip Type:FamilyExpensiveSaturday, 27th May 2017I was under the impression this would be a great day out, for the price i paid for myself and my family i was mistaken, first things first, my issues stem from the price, and that is it! We was in... Read full review
- MrTrip66Portsmouth, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreatTuesday, 9th May 2017Best track I have been to in a while! Good fun with a great team. Probably one of the best things to do on the island. Read full review
- fazil2017Trip Type:Friends getawayHandlingSunday, 7th May 2017The staff guided us the procedures very well. well organized changing area and the tracks were very good to drive the cars were good condition as well. definetly i may visit again if i make a trip to... Read full review
|Open New Year|
|Opening 2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Open 7 days a week in school holidays for Arrive & Drive
Special group bookings available for 8+ drivers.
Junior Track Days are Tuesday and Wednesday- pre booking essential.
Sunday afternoon is Unlimited Karting from 3-6pm.
Arrive & Drive available in any general opening times.
Check our website for details of other opening times - www.wightkarting.co.uk