Racing from £30 per person. See website for special offers - www.wightkarting.co.uk/race
Free entry, free parking, free to spectate to watch the thrill of motor sport.
Catering also on site for individuals, groups, teams, corporate
A top family action attraction on the Isle of Wight: all-weather, outdoor, racing driver experience for 8-88 year olds.
Take a look on our Google reviews and TripAdvisor and don't miss out on the adrenaline-fuelled-fun of motor sport at Wight Karting.
Wight Karting has a purpose built 520m track and couldn’t be easier or more convenient to find – we are on Bus route from Ryde Esplanade No 2 or 3- Tesco Extra stop. Free parking available right outside.
Walk-in racing or pre planned group events and packages for school groups, stag and hen, families and corporate are welcome.
We have Junior Track Days for 8-15 year olds in school holidays, deals for evenings and groups available online. Friends and relatives can watch for free from La Babalu Licensed Bar or from the balcony. It’s a fabulous day out whatever the weather. We cater with the right karts, clothing and hospitality facilities for you to fully enjoy your race day experience.
We welcome groups of 20-40 children ages 8-18 where there is space for classroom activities and catering is available on site. For more information and rates please contact us.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access - Karting can only be be by able-bodied persons as foot pedals and steering are required. English speaking safety briefing only.
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Catering for groups
- Full liquor licence
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - (FREE ENTRY)
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome - Drivers from age 8 upwards
- Indoor children’s play area
- All weather attraction
- Club house
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Meeting rooms
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - except xmas day
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Out of Hours Visits
- Games room
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Approx length of visit - vist will take from 0.5-4 hours dependcing on how many on track sessions are purchased, and how busy we are
- Delta accepted
- Diners card
- Groups Accepted - we cater for groups from 8 years to age 88, corporate, educational, stag/hen etc. We allow max10 drivers on the track at any one time and packages are available. Please contact email@example.com for large bookings.
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 150
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for groups of 20+
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Room / Unit Features
- Large Screen TV
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun - Children from 8 years may drive, no children may be left unsupervised whilst adults drive. The acception to this is when children are booked into our Junior Track Days in school holidays. contact email@example.com for more details
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
- Wight Karting Video 1
- Wight Karting Night Karting
- Wet Weather Fun
- Wight Karting
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Up until October 2021 - open Thursday to Sunday (inclusive).
* October half term 2021 - open everyday for two weeks.
* From November to Christmas holidays 2021 - open weekends only.
* Christmas/New Year holidays - open from 27th - 31st December 2021 (inclusive).
* January to April 2022 - open weekends.
* February half term 2022 - open everyday.
* Easter holidays 2022 - open everyday.
* After Easter holidays to July 2022 - open Thursday to Sunday (inclusive).
* Summer holidays 2022 - open everyday.
* For further information please see website - www.wightkarting.co.uk
* Sunday afternoon is Unlimited Karting from 3-6pm.
* Arrive & Drive available in any general opening times.