|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|4D Cinema||£4.00 per ticket|
|Alum Bay Glass Demonstration||£2.00 per ticket|
|Carousel||£3.00 per ticket|
|Chairlift - Unlimited Travel||£12.00 per ticket|
|Chairlift one way - adult||£4.00 per ticket|
|Chairlift one way - child||£3.00 per ticket|
|Chairlift return - adult||£8.00 per ticket|
|Chairlift return - child||£6.00 per ticket|
|Dino Jeep Safari||£4.00 per ticket|
|Games Kiosk - Per Game||£4.00 per ticket|
|Jurassic Adventure Golf||£6.00 per ticket|
|Sweet Factory Demonstration||£2.00 per ticket|
|Tea Cup Ride||£3.00 per ticket|
|Water Walkers||£4.00 per ticket|
* Supersaver price: £9.00 per book with 12 tickets worth £1.00 each.
* Vintage Cars, Carousel & Tea Cup Ride - Tokens and Cash Accepted.
* All day parking charges between the 1st April - 30th October:
* Cars - £6.00.
* Campervans/Motorhomes - £10.00
As soon as you think of the Isle of Wight the iconic image of the world famous chairlift taking you to see the needles rocks and coloured sands spring to mind. The Islands most famous landmark attraction has so much more to enjoy than the stunning views, it is a destination not to be missed.
The range of attractions includes the spectacular chairlift ride, taking you on a journey past the coloured sands cliffs to the beach. Soak up the breathtaking views from the beach and enjoy a paddle in the sea. Or get closer to the Needles by taking a pleasure cruise.
At the sand shop visitors can make their very own unique coloured sand souvenir using the sand collected from the cliffs here at The Needles.
4D Cinema - Imagine being drawn into an exciting world where everything you see is in 3D… everything you hear is in powerful cinema surround sound, with the added fun of feeling the action too!
With our 4D cinema you don’t just watch the movie you feel like you are right there in the middle of it.
Alum Bay Glass is educational as well as fun. Visitors can watch the fascinating art of glass blowing and see craftsmen make a variety of bespoke glassware.
At the Isle of Wight Sweet manufactory watch our skilled sweet makers create sweets that you will not find anywhere else, a sample of the sweets is compulsory!
We’re home to a variety of children’s attractions including a traditional Victorian Carousel, Needles Tea Cup ride and a Games Kiosk - which includes tin can alley and hook a duck, with a prize every time you play! Our Water Walkerz are a particular crowd favourite too.
Our prehistoric adventure Jurassic Golf features an 11 hole course with some 5 and 6 par holes all beautifully set off by imaginative water features and story boards depicting a range of different dinosaur species.
Refurbished in 2019, our Dino Jeep Safari is an experience not to miss, providing heaps of fun for any budding explorer.
The Needles Landmark Attraction is also home to a variety of shops including The Pier Head Shopping Emporium. Here you will find an interesting range of souvenirs and gifts to suit all budgets and tastes.
The Needles Landmark Attraction has full catering facilities including a fully licensed tearoom, as well as kiosks serving fresh Tea, Coffee, Ice Cream and much more.
MARCONI'S LICENSED TEA ROOMS:
With a warm welcome awaiting you, take time out from your adventures at The Needles Landmark Attraction to enjoy a delightful refreshment or two! With a range hot drinks, sinful cakes, pastries and an extensive selection of soft drinks, cold beers and alcoholic beverages available - this is the perfect place to sit back, relax, and tuck in to a delicious and well earned sweet treat.
For further details and information, plus news regarding exciting events throughout the year, visit our website www.theneedles.co.uk, or alternatively find us on facebook - @The Needles: Landmark Attraction
The Needles Landmark Attraction is not just fun for students but educational too, with many of the attractions on site meeting certain key stage criteria. For more information visit http://www.theneedles.co.uk/school-visits.php
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Catering for groups
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Take away food
- Vegetarians catered for
- Vending Facilities
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Licensed for alcohol
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- 9 hole golf course
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Own car park (Fee Applies) - Fee - £5
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction - Smoking permitted outside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Some no smoking areas
- Educational Groups
- Information Point
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401, B3399 to Freshwater, follow signposts.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401, B3399 to Freshwater, follow signposts.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 towards Totland, follow signposts.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
- Needles Park Pt 1
- Needles Park Pt 2
- Music & Magic in the Skies Event
- The Needles Landmark Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1316
- P CCoventry, United KingdomA bit of a tourist trap but good fun anywaySaturday, 6th August 2022Quite a few small rides and attractions including crazy golf and even live entertainment when we were there. A few shops and a half decent cafe help. We really came for the chairlift which goes down... Read full review
- GCHOnTourSurrey, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyToo busy to be enjoyableMonday, 8th August 2022Having two younger sons (9& 12) we thought a must do adventure would be The Needles. I have to say it was so very busy it was disappointing and a stressful visit. We had to queue for the chair lift... Read full review
- Tina RTrip Type:FamilyCan be expensive for all attractions.Monday, 8th August 2022We arrived about 11ish and queued for about 2 minutes to get into the car park which costs £6 for all day parking (£4 for NT members). The attractions were very pricey and the queues were horrendous... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open - see below for more info (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* For the most up-to-date information for when you are planning on visiting, please call 01983 752401 or check the social channels.
* 2nd April - 30th October 2022 - 10.00am - 4pm daily. Opening times will vary throughout the season with longer opening hours through the Summer.
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
* Winter opening - site is open all year round, but not all outlets are operational through the winter.