|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|4D Cinema||£4.00 per ticket|
|Alum Bay Glass Demonstration||£2.00 per ticket|
|Chairlift One Way||£3.00 per ticket|
|Chairlift Return||£6.00 per ticket|
|Chairlift Unlimited Travel Wrist Band||£9.00 per ticket|
|Games Kiosk - Per Game||£2.00 per ticket|
|Jurassic Adventure Golf||£4.00 per ticket|
|Sweet Factory Demonstration||£2.00 per ticket|
|Water Walkerz||£4.00 per ticket|
Vintage Cars, Carousel & Tea Cup Ride - Tokens and Cash Accepted.
As soon as you think of the Isle of Wight the iconic image of the world famous chairlift taking you to see the needles rocks and coloured sands spring to mind. The Islands most famous landmark attraction has so much more to enjoy than the stunning views, it is a destination not to be missed.
The range of attractions includes the spectacular chairlift ride, taking you on a journey past the coloured sands cliffs to the beach. Soak up the breathtaking views from the beach and enjoy a paddle in the sea. Or get closer to the Needles by taking a pleasure cruise.
At the sand shop visitors can make their very own unique coloured sand souvenir using the sand collected from the cliffs here at The Needles.
4D Cinema - Imagine being drawn into an exciting world where everything you see is in 3D… everything you hear is in powerful cinema surround sound, with the added fun of feeling the action too!
With our 4D cinema you don’t just watch the movie you feel like you are right there in the middle of it.
Alum Bay Glass is educational as well as fun. Visitors can watch the fascinating art of glass blowing and see craftsmen make a variety of bespoke glassware.
At the Isle of Wight Sweet manufactory watch our skilled sweet makers create sweets that you will not find anywhere else, a sample of the sweets is compulsory!
We’re home to a variety of children’s attractions including a traditional Victorian Carousel, Needles Tea Cup ride and a Games Kiosk - which includes tin can alley and hook a duck, with a prize every time you play! Our Water Walkerz are a particular crowd favourite too.
Our prehistoric adventure Jurassic Golf features an 11 hole course with some 5 and 6 par holes all beautifully set off by imaginative water features and story boards depicting a range of different dinosaur species.
Refurbished in 2019, our Dino Jeep Safari is an experience not to miss, providing heaps of fun for any budding explorer.
The Needles Landmark Attraction is also home to a variety of shops including The Pier Head Shopping Emporium. Here you will find an interesting range of souvenirs and gifts to suit all budgets and tastes.
The Needles Landmark Attraction has full catering facilities including a fully licensed tearoom, as well as kiosks serving fresh Tea, Coffee, Ice Cream and much more.
MARCONI'S LICENSED TEA ROOMS:
With a warm welcome awaiting you, take time out from your adventures at The Needles Landmark Attraction to enjoy a delightful refreshment or two! With a range hot drinks, sinful cakes, pastries and an extensive selection of soft drinks, cold beers and alcoholic beverages available - this is the perfect place to sit back, relax, and tuck in to a delicious and well earned sweet treat.
For further details and information, plus news regarding exciting events throughout the year, visit our website www.theneedles.co.uk, or alternatively find us on facebook - @The Needles: Landmark Attraction
The Needles Landmark Attraction is not just fun for students but educational too, with many of the attractions on site meeting certain key stage criteria. For more information visit http://www.theneedles.co.uk/school-visits.php
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Catering for groups
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Take away food
- Vegetarians catered for
- Vending Facilities
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Licensed for alcohol
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- 9 hole golf course
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Own car park (Fee Applies) - Fee - £5
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction - Smoking permitted outside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Some no smoking areas
- Educational Groups
- Information Point
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401, B3399 to Freshwater, follow signposts.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401, B3399 to Freshwater, follow signposts.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 towards Totland, follow signposts.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
- Needles Park Pt 1
- Needles Park Pt 2
- Music & Magic in the Skies Event
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1269
- Linda WWinchester, United KingdomRIP OFFMonday, 14th June 2021We actually live on the Island and feel so sorry for visitors that get ripped off by National Trust with the car parking fees. We read up on tripadvisor what people were saying and went there to... Read full review
- morleyterrierLeeds, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesStunning beach, bit of a rip offThursday, 17th June 2021Just like their sister location at Land’s End, you feel as though you are being ripped off. The car parking is a flat £6 for the day but I would guess most visitors only visit for a couple of hours... Read full review
- Winch1234Trip Type:CouplesDated and overchargedFriday, 18th June 2021A rip off with regard to parking have to pay £6 as only do a whole day. All very dated and if you are a pensioner and just want to see the area and the needles never worth going. So sad and the... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (12 Apr 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Open from 10:00am 7 days per week, except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day (closing times vary during the year).