|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£13.95 per ticket|
|Child 2-16 Years||£15.95 per ticket|
|Child Under 2||Free|
|Concessions 60 and over||£11.95 per ticket|
|Disabled (includes free entry for carer)||£11.95 per ticket|
Tickets are for the summer season (25 March - 5 November 2023)
Ticket must be purchased online in advance and online ticket prices are shown above.
Tickets 'on the gate' are £1 per person more expensive and we cannot guarantee entry to the Farm Park, unless tickets are booked online.
Please see website by clicking on the 'Visit Website' button above for full details.
Tapnell Farm Park is one of the most popular family attractions on the Isle of Wight!
Surrounded by amazing countryside and sea views, this all-weather attraction has a wide range of animals in the paddocks, and indoor and outdoor play – with loads to keep kids and adults entertained. Located near to Yarmouth on the west of the Island, Tapnell Farm Park is surrounded by stunning 360 degree views over the Solent, Newtown Creek, Tennyson Down, and the 1970 Isle of Wight Festival site!
NEW FOR 2023 – and included in admission ticket:
* Zipwires are back, but in a new outdoor location – from May half term (please check website).
* Enjoy daily falconry shows in the barn during May half term, summer holidays and October half term.
* Have fun finding your way around our giant Maize Maze during the summer holidays.
Wander down-under through the charming Wallaby Walkabout! Meet the friendly mob of wallabies as they hop around you and see the first joey that was born on the farm in 4 years – keep an eye out for the daily sessions, when the keepers will give you a personal introduction - and you might be able to feed them too.
You’ll also get to see the herd of goats, and watch the mob of marvelous meerkats including the new adorable meerkat pups!
INDOOR SOFT PLAY BARN
Enjoy all the thrills and spills of the indoor Play Barn! With a large soft play zone, filled with slides, bridges, ball pits and more, there is loads for kids of all ages to swing, bounce, run and jump around. There is also a dedicated Toddlers soft play area for under 5s, ride-on tractor track, and lots more, stacked full of fun whatever the weather!
Take off on our amazing Jumping Pillows! We've got one especially for the little ones so they don't get bounced by the bigger kids. We've also got slides, swings, sledge slides, farm park footy, a trim trail assault cause, and "The Lookout" climbing tower for you to scale your way to the top of.
Loads of farm fun, animal encounters and exciting play can be had in the Animal Barn! Meet the animals and enjoy Pets Corner sessions with the rabbits, guinea pigs and any of Tapnell Farm Park’s latest baby arrivals! Enter a world of imagination in “Tiny Tapnell” and create your own farm fun in miniature.
STRAW BALE ADVENTURE BARN
For excitement and adventure head straight to the Straw Bale Adventure Barn! Scramble up the Straw Bales, explore the fort, slide down and explore the tunnels underneath. Race your friends around the indoor/outdoor pedal go kart track.
TAPNELL FARM PARK CAFÉ
When you’ve worked up a thirst or an appetite head into Farm Park Coffee House, where you can top up on snacks, sandwiches, cakes, drinks and ice creams – enjoy these from our indoor and outdoor seating areas, including a raised mezzanine overlooking the Play Barn, which lets you keep an eye on the kids while they rush off to carry on playing.
Please Note: No dogs, except Guide and Assistance Dogs, are allowed in to the Farm Park.
Check the website for monthly events and summer evening sessions.
All tickets must be booked online in advance. For further details visit website.
ALSO AT TAPNELL FARM
The Cow Restaurant & Bar next door to the Farm Park is set in a converted Swiss barn, with windows looking out to some of the most amazing views on the Isle of Wight. There is also lots of outdoor seating on the lawn. The Cow specialises in a wide range of award-winning burgers, including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
At Tapnell Farm there is also the only outdoor floating Aqua Park on the Island and the first Football Golf course! Plus archery and axe throwing and clay pigeon shooting. Why not mix and match the fun and make a day of it!
Isle of Wight Radio Awards: Best Tourist Attraction 2022.
- Catering for groups
- Outdoor eating area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for - Gluten Free options also available.
Children & Infants
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
Public Transport Directions
Southern Vectis ‘Summer Links’ bus service runs from 1 April – 30 September 2023 and stops at Tapnell Farm. For timetable: https://tapnellfarm.com/find-us
- Tapnell Farm
- Tapnell Farm - Daily Activities
- Tapnell Farm - Straw Bale Adventure
- Tapnell Farm - Play Barn
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good168
- davesE7771OVWas not impressedSaturday, 7th October 2023Been before in 2022 and it was around £60 for 2 adults and 4 kids and we had the whole day. Went this year and came along for 3:00pm got charge £80 for one less child for 90mins the team let the kids... Read full review
- sansaba24London, United KingdomTired and disappointingMonday, 23rd October 2023Tapnell farm use to be a firm favourite of ours whenever we visited the IOW. Unfortunately we will be giving this place a miss next time. The whole place just feels tired. The soft play is filthy and... Read full review
- Naomi MWarsash, United KingdomBrilliant day out even for 11 year oldsTuesday, 24th October 2023I took my 11 year old son while we were on holiday. We went for the pumpkin festival which was free but my son really wanted to go into the farm. Knowing he’s too old for farms now I had my... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice award 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open - Winter (see below) (6 Nov 2023 - 22 Mar 2024)|
* Tapnell Farm Park operates one session per day
* Autumn: 2nd October - 5th November: 10am - 4.30pm daily.
* Winter/Spring: 6th November 2023 - 22nd March 2024:
- Monday to Wednesday: Closed.
- Thursday: 10am - 4pm.
- Friday: 10am - 4.30pm.
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 4pm.
* Christmas opening times - please see Tapnell Farm Park's website for details.
* Please see website for full details.