|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult Ticket||£5.50 per ticket|
|Child Ticket||£3.50 per ticket|
|Skye Rose Family (2ad+2ch)||£35.00 per ticket|
|Skye Rose per person||£10.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
AboutWe offer two types of trip, firstly the traditional cruise to view the Needles rocks, lighthouse, with spectacular views of the coloured sands of Alum Bay. This trip is also a must for those interested in sea-life / wildlife and photography and typically lasts at 20-25 minutes. Adults: from £5.50 Children: from £3.50. No age restrictions.
The second trip encompasses all the sights of the traditional cruise, but is aboard our fast Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) “Skye Rose” which is a 15 minute trip, taking you a little further to the south side of the lighthouse into Scratchells Bay, returning back to Alum Bay. Cost £10 per person or family ticket of 2 adults & 2 Children at £35. Minimum age restrictions do apply for this particular RIB trip.
Opening Times: 10:30.
We offer trips that makes for an interesting educational visit, not only for the Lighthouse, but unique rock formations at the lighthouse and in Alum Bay with the coloured sands, bird life, interesting views of forts. There is informative live commentary throughout. Boats are licensed for 90 people.
For more information and rates please call 01983 761587 or email email@example.com
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Guide Dogs Permitted
Children & Infants
- Babes in Arms - On slow cruise boat only
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking facilities available at The Needles Park
- On site parking close by
- Parking (charge) - Parking facilities available at The Needles Park
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - Max size for slow cruises 87 people. Max size for fast cruise 12 people
- Visa accepted
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Dogs Accepted - Dogs accepted on slow cruise only
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open on bank holidays
- Educational Groups - See website for details
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted - Prior booking preferred
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401, B3399 to Freshwater, turn right onto A3055, turn left onto The Broadway
(B3322), follow this road onto Alum Bay New Road to Alum Bay.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401, B3399 to Freshwater, turn right onto A3055, turn left onto The Broadway (B3322), follow this road onto Alum Bay New Road to Alum Bay.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 towards Totland, follow A3054 onto The Broadway (B3322) and follow this road onto Alum Bay New Road to Alum Bay.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No 1 bus route to Newport and change to No 7 to Totland.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No 7 to Totland.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Totland.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Needles Pleasure Cruises
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good37
- glenn_bennettHolt, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayHolidayWednesday, 16th November 2016We went on the trip and had a really good time and the commentary was very good the views on the way to needles was great, really enjoyable trip Read full review
- Joanne HRochester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAmazing on the fast boatThursday, 3rd November 2016Cor safety first fast boat amazing views exhilarating. Staff friendly and kind life jackets fit all shapes and sizes not for the faint hearted but a must felt like 007 Read full review
- Sandra AOrpington, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFAB FAST BOAT !!!Sunday, 30th October 2016We had already been on the slow boat on our last visit to IOW, so I promised the children this time we could go on the fast boat this time. Wow wow wow what a wonderful ride we had, the boat goes at... Read full review
|Opening (28 Mar 2017 - 1 Nov 2017)|
* Daily from 10:30.