|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
We’re proud to present the most exciting collection of pearl jewellery for your delectation and delight.
We source pearls directly from our pearl farmers and work with Britain’s brightest design talent to offer the perfect combination of value and desirability.
For three generations Isle of Wight Pearl’s vision has been to design, create and celebrate beautiful pearl jewellery.
Our showroom presents a wonderful collection of precious pieces for you to mark your time on the Isle of Wight.
Discover classic and contemporary collections with our Crown & Signature range. Explore the beautiful exclusive designer pearl jewellery with ranges such as Emma-Kate and Kimberley Selwood. The Chilton Collection uses Isle of Wight sand sourced 50 yards from our showroom.
With over 25 years’ experience in stringing, designing and setting a lustrous selection of pearls, our design studio team are always on hand.
Hand pick an oyster from our oyster pool and watch as it’s opened to reveal your unique cultured oyster pearl for your perfect keepsake.
The Pearl Café offers daily lunch specials, a selection of homemade cakes and cream teas and uninterrupted views of the English Channel. The Isle of Wight Pearl is located on the outskirts of the pretty parish of Brighstone with cliff top walks and historical monuments nearby.
New for 2017 - Weddings are where memories are made. Our dedicated land hire site offers a spectacular setting to celebrate your magical memories.
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Catering for groups
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Refreshments Available
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Air conditioning throughout
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Licensed for alcohol
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - Not Christmas Day or Boxing Day.
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays - Except Easter Sunday
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Parking (free)
- American Express
- Diners card - We also accept Union Pay
- Countryside Setting
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Cyclists welcome - Electric car/bike charging point available
- Educational Groups
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, B3399 to Brighstone.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry : No 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Brighstone.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good119
- mrsshah2018London, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyI love my pearlsTuesday, 14th August 2018I recently visit the Isle of Wight Pearl with Husband and family. We were brought by Baba Tours. We were greated by a lovely women named Laura on the coach who gave good information and she was... Read full review
- theunlikely_foodieColchester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPearls and more...Tuesday, 14th August 2018Went in “because we’re passing and might as well” but turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip! We found many of the Isle of Wight tourist spots to be quite dated, but it seems IOW Pearl... Read full review
- edloonBasingstoke, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPlace to visit on the IslandSunday, 12th August 2018My partner wanted to visit here so we went to look at pearl earrings, to be fair, I wasn't expecting much but was pearl-santly(!) surprised. The sales area is huge with many display cases with all... Read full review
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Apr 2018 - 30 Sept 2018)|
* Times vary with the season.
Closed Christmas Day & Boxing Day.