The Isle of Wight Pearl and the café is now open daily. Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm and Sunday 10.30am - 4pm. A thorough COVID safety assessment has been implemented at the Isle of Wight Pearl and we have been awarded the “we are good to go” mark by VisitEngland.
Up to 30% discount on selected jewellery online and in store – because we all deserve a treat!
'Providing a superior shopping experience'
We’re proud to present the most exciting collection of pearl jewellery for your delectation and delight from our world of wonderful.
We source pearls directly from our pearl farmers and work with Britain’s brightest design talent to offer the perfect combination of value and desirability.
Our showroom presents a wonderful collection of precious pieces for you to mark your time on the Isle of Wight.
Discover classic and contemporary collections with our Crown & Signature range. Explore the beautiful exclusive designer pearl jewellery with ranges such as Emma-Kate, Kimberley Selwood and Blossom. The Chilton Collection uses Isle of Wight sand sourced 50 yards from our showroom and our Honeybourne range is created from collaborating with a local jeweller from Ventnor.
Book in for a Pearl Masterclass with one of experts for a true pearl experience. Learn more about the fascinating world of pearls with our free, fun and informative talks. Discover how pearls are cultured, cultivated and turned into beautiful jewellery.
Hand-pick an oyster from our oyster pool and watch as it’s opened to reveal your unique cultured oyster pearl for your perfect keepsake.
The Pearl Café offers daily lunch specials, a selection of homemade cakes and cream teas and uninterrupted views of the English Channel. The Isle of Wight Pearl is located on the outskirts of the pretty parish of Brighstone with cliff top walks and historical monuments nearby - muddy boots and well-behaved dogs welcome!
www.iowpearl.com for more information. Open 7 Days a week.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Catering for groups
- Full liquor licence
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
- Outdoor eating area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- 2m distancing in place
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks available for visitors
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Queuing system
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Air conditioning throughout
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Licensed for alcohol
- Marquee Space Available
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - Not Christmas Day or Boxing Day.
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays - Except Easter Sunday
- Prior Booking Recommended
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- American Express
- Diners card - We also accept Union Pay
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Cyclists welcome - Electric car/bike charging point available
- Educational Groups
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, B3399 to Brighstone.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry : No 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Brighstone.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good140
- darrencO287URTrip Type:FamilyThe pearl tourSunday, 15th March 2020We had promised our daughter pick a pearl when she reached 16 so we booked a talk on Pearl's for her as well the young man who did the talk was called Liam and what an asset he is to the company he... Read full review
- walking7Essex, United KingdomWill not recommend the canteen to passengers when work resumes to visiting the Island as a coach driver.Tuesday, 4th August 2020This review is of the tea room/ food mess . Visited the pearl shop today , wonderful display, wonderfully staffed very helpful and informative, very happy with our purchase. Then ventured in to the... Read full review
- moll1331Trip Type:Friends getawayThe View! The cake! The service!Monday, 10th August 2020I have been to the island 100’s of times and was always worried that isle of wight pearl wasn’t the sort of place i could enjoy but was i wrong! i wish i’d visited sooner because it was divine! The... Read full review
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Gold - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* OPEN ALL YEAR 7 DAYS A WEEK
Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm and Sunday 10.30am - 4pm.
Closed Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.