'Providing a superior shopping experience'
We’re proud to present the most exciting collection of pearl jewellery for your delectation and delight from our world of wonderful.
We source pearls directly from our pearl farmers and work with Britain’s brightest design talent to offer the perfect combination of value and desirability.
Our showroom presents a wonderful collection of precious pieces for you to mark your time on the Isle of Wight.
Discover classic and contemporary collections with our Crown & Signature range. Explore the beautiful exclusive designer pearl jewellery with ranges such as Emma-Kate, Kimberley Selwood and Blossom. The Chilton Collection uses Isle of Wight sand sourced 50 yards from our showroom and our Honeybourne range is created from collaborating with a local jeweller from Ventnor.
Book in for a Pearl Masterclass with one of experts for a true pearl experience. Learn more about the fascinating world of pearls with our free, fun and informative talks. Discover how pearls are cultured, cultivated and turned into beautiful jewellery.
Hand-pick an oyster from our oyster pool and watch as it’s opened to reveal your unique cultured oyster pearl for your perfect keepsake.
The Pearl Café offers daily lunch specials, a selection of homemade cakes and cream teas and uninterrupted views of the English Channel. The Isle of Wight Pearl is located on the outskirts of the pretty parish of Brighstone with cliff top walks and historical monuments nearby - muddy boots and well-behaved dogs welcome!
www.iowpearl.com for more information. Open 7 Days a week.
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Catering for groups
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Refreshments Available
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Air conditioning throughout
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Licensed for alcohol
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - Not Christmas Day or Boxing Day.
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays - Except Easter Sunday
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Parking (free)
- American Express
- Diners card - We also accept Union Pay
- Countryside Setting
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Cyclists welcome - Electric car/bike charging point available
- Educational Groups
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, B3399 to Brighstone.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry : No 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Brighstone.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good140
- W2253HNcatherinecAshford, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely viewsWednesday, 30th October 2019Before reaching the island picked up a copy of Wightlink magazine & fell in love with a ring advertised. My friend & I were using public transport & found that the island breezer (not run all year... Read full review
- elaineparkes1Scunthorpe, United KingdomExcellentSunday, 3rd November 2019If you like pearls and jewellery this is the place for you.From opening your own oyster then finding out it’s size and value to then having it put in a bespoke necklace too then finding the most... Read full review
- stephengoddard2015Daventry, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPopped InSunday, 10th November 2019Came here 20 years ago for our wedding jewellery and had occasional visits since. Came this time to have a necklace repaired in one of the outlets on site but they had closed down. Had a look in the... Read full review
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Gold - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Opening Times between 1st October and 31st March 10am to 4.30pm
Opening Times between 1st April and 30th September 10am to 5.30pm
Closed Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day