|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
We’re proud to present the most exciting collection of pearl jewellery for your delectation and delight.
We source pearls directly from our pearl farmers and work with Britain’s brightest design talent to offer the perfect combination of value and desirability.
For three generations Isle of Wight Pearl’s vision has been to design, create and celebrate beautiful pearl jewellery.
Our showroom presents a wonderful collection of precious pieces for you to mark your time on the Isle of Wight.
Discover classic and contemporary collections with our Crown & Signature range. Explore the beautiful exclusive designer pearl jewellery with ranges such as Emma-Kate and Kimberley Selwood. The Chilton Collection uses Isle of Wight sand sourced 50 yards from our showroom.
With over 25 years’ experience in stringing, designing and setting a lustrous selection of pearls, our design studio team are always on hand.
Hand pick an oyster from our oyster pool and watch as it’s opened to reveal your unique cultured oyster pearl for your perfect keepsake.
The Pearl Café offers daily lunch specials, a selection of homemade cakes and cream teas and uninterrupted views of the English Channel. The Isle of Wight Pearl is located on the outskirts of the pretty parish of Brighstone with cliff top walks and historical monuments nearby.
New for 2017 - Weddings are where memories are made. Our dedicated land hire site offers a spectacular setting to celebrate your magical memories.
- Countryside Setting
- No Smoking Attraction
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Parking (free)
- Catering for groups
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Refreshments Available
- American Express
- Diners card - We also accept Union Pay
- Air conditioning throughout
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Licensed for alcohol
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - Not Christmas Day or Boxing Day.
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays - Except Easter Sunday
- Cyclists welcome - Electric car/bike charging point available
- Educational Groups
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, B3399 to Brighstone.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry : No 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Brighstone.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good110
- Nigel MBirmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesImpressive pearlThursday, 11th January 2018Long time since I’ve visited here . Very impressive with a vast range and stunning coastal views and lovely cafe . We purchased a lovely set of dark pearls staff very helpful and no rush . Lovely... Read full review
- EnglishcmTrip Type:CouplesAn interesting stopSaturday, 30th December 2017Stopped at the pearl factory when passing and was pleasantly surprised . All staff were friendly and helpful and the shop is bright, inviting and had a great view. The pearl jewellery caters for a... Read full review
- Temer2Surrey, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPearly visitSunday, 17th December 2017We visited Isle of Wight Pearl in July and although only stayed in the shop for an hour or so, loved the beautiful jewellery they had for sale. I adore pearls, but prefer them set in a modern style... Read full review
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Apr 2018 - 30 Sept 2018)|
* Times vary with the season.
Closed Christmas Day & Boxing Day.