Set in 4 acres of landscaped garden, the sister hotels of Luccombe Manor and Luccombe Hall share one of the Isle of Wight's most stunning locations overlooking Shanklin Beach.
Luccombe Manor is a striking Victorian residence boasting magnificent sea views amidst a tranquil setting. The direct access to the beach below from the bottom of our extensive gardens is ideal for you relaxation - be it for a family picnic or a sunset stroll.
This family-run hotel stands in a beautiful position on the cliff top, and guests benefit from being less than a five-minute walk from Shanklin High Street, the Old Village and Shanklin Chine.
The bedrooms vary from twin/double rooms, family rooms and some with sea views. All the rooms are ensuite and have either a bath/shower. All the tastefully furnished bedrooms are centrally heated and fitted with modern amenities including colour television and tea and coffee making facilities.
Dog friendly holidays
We are a dog friendly hotel and we make your four legged friend feel at home:
- Dog beds and blankets – in room and restaurant.
- Doggy Shop with range of toys and treats.
- Doggy Food Storage and Prep Area - with fridge and freezer.
- Seasonal Beach Access via Shanklin Chine.
- Doggy welcome pack.
- Doggy Breakfast Room – Sausage your dog.
- Doggy thermostatically controlled shower & towels for muddy paws.
- Luccombe Manor Security Dog Tag - for peace of mind.
- Doggy Bin on site.
- Complimentary Doggie treats.
- Discounted car ferry travel.
For more details please see our website.
Luccombe Manor shares its stunning location with sister hotel, Luccombe Hall and all guests are able to take advantage of the extensive indoor and outdoor facilities at Luccombe Hall Hotel, at no additional cost. Facilities include:
- Huge discounts on car ferry travel.
- Heated Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs.
- Children's outdoor play areas.
- Extensive cliff-top gardens.
- Games room.
- Free electric car charging point.
- 3 bedroom dog friendly luxury self catering holiday apartment.
Free Wi-fi Access is available throughout the hotel.
Enjoy a freshly prepared full English breakfast in our splendid Victorian dining room with French windows overlooking the gardens.
Evening dinner is available at our adjacent sister hotel Luccombe Hall Hotel.
* Wightlink Dog Friendly Accommodation Award - 2019
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 6th Dec 2023
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 7th Dec 2023
- No. of Nights:
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good429
- racpearsonFantastic dog friendly hotel.Sunday, 26th November 2023We had a fantastic weekend. From the moment we arrived the staff were amazing, especially Chris and Brooke. It was the first holiday with our new puppy and she had the best time too. We will... Read full review
- MazzaJo66United KingdomLovely Hotel overlooking the bay. Highly recommendWednesday, 29th November 2023Lovely stay at Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel. Room was very comfortable and very clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious with plenty of choice. View from the Dining... Read full review
- Stephen EEnjoyable staySunday, 3rd December 2023The staff were very friendly and helpful and helpful. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and had a good night's sleep. Breakfast was very enjoyable. Go next door to luccombe hall for dinner and the... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite Room||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-suite Room x 4||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite Room||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Full liquor licence
- Meals served all day
- Outdoor eating area
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for - With 24hrs prior notice
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby Listening
- Children's Meals
- Children's play area
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Indoor children’s play area
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Special meal times for children - Childrens high tea available 5.30-6pm
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Night Keys
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Real log/coal fires - adjoining.
- Residents lounge open all day
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Games room
- Garden games
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - adjoining.
- Indoor heated pool - adjoining.
- Indoor pool - adjoining.
- Other sporting facilities - Adjoining.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna - adjoining.
- Snooker / Pool table
- Spa Bath - adjoining.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Country house
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster bed some rooms
- Ground Floor Room(s) - One ground floor bedroom with 3 steps in to restaurant and reception from room
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
- Luccombe Manor - September 2021
- Dog friendly holidays at Luccombe Manor
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin, follow this road down into the Old Village of Shanklin, through the bends in front of the Holliers Hotel and out of the Old Village. After approximately 200 yards, turn left in to Priory Road. Take the first left on to Popham Road and drive to the end of the road, to your left will be Rylstone Gardens and tucked in the corner on your right you can find Luccombe Manor.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin. As above once in Shanklin Old Village.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin. Then as above.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice award 2022
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Opening (3 Jan 2023 - 23 Dec 2023)|