Set in 4 acres of landscaped garden, the sister hotels of Luccombe Manor and Luccombe Hall share one of the Isle of Wight's most stunning locations overlooking Shanklin Beach.
Luccombe Manor is a striking Victorian residence boasting magnificent sea views amidst a tranquil setting. The direct access to the beach below from the bottom of our extensive gardens is ideal for you relaxation - be it for a family picnic or a sunset stroll.
This family-run hotel stands in a beautiful position on the cliff top, and guests benefit from being less than a five-minute walk from Shanklin High Street, the Old Village and Shanklin Chine.
The bedrooms vary from twin/double rooms, family rooms and some with sea views. All the rooms are ensuite and have either a bath/shower. All the tastefully furnished bedrooms are centrally heated and fitted with modern amenities including colour television, clock radios and tea and coffee making facilities. We are a dog friendly hotel, for more details please see out website.
Luccombe Manor shares its stunning location with sister hotel, Luccombe Hall and all guests are able to take advantage of the extensive indoor and outdoor facilities at Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel, at no additional cost. Facilities include:
- Heated Indoor and outdoor pools
- Children's outdoor play areas
- Extensive cliff-top gardens including the Grand View Tea Gardens
- Games room
Free Wi-fi Access is also available in the bar and lounge areas of Luccombe Manor.
Enjoy a freshly prepared full English breakfast in our splendid Victorian dining room with French windows overlooking the gardens.
Evening dinner is available at our adjacent sister hotel Luccombe Hall Hotel.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 29th Nov 2021
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 30th Nov 2021
- No. of Nights:
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good386
- David BMaidstone, United KingdomWonderful locationMonday, 22nd November 2021We loved this hotel the moment we walked through the door, it had a lovely feel about it. Location amenities and staff were incredible and is now our place to stay when we visit the island, we... Read full review
- stuartbB2980BWGreat Winter BreakWednesday, 24th November 2021The hotel is in a fantastic location with great views, ample grounds and access for exploring and exercising the dog. The staff were always friendly at every encounter and very accommodating of any... Read full review
- Helen CTrip Type:CouplesLovely hotelFriday, 26th November 2021Had a lovely stay for 2 nights. Beautiful sea view room with stunning views. Breakfast was fab with a wide choice of food. Great location and easy to walk to beach and Shanklin. Would definitely... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite Room||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-suite Room x 4||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite Room||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Full liquor licence
- Meals served all day
- Outdoor eating area
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for - With 24hrs prior notice
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby Listening
- Children's Meals
- Children's play area
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Indoor children’s play area
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Special meal times for children - Childrens high tea available 5.30-6pm
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Night Keys
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Real log/coal fires - adjoining.
- Residents lounge open all day
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Games room
- Garden games
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - adjoining.
- Indoor heated pool - adjoining.
- Indoor pool - adjoining.
- Other sporting facilities - Adjoining.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna - adjoining.
- Snooker / Pool table
- Spa Bath - adjoining.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Country house
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster bed some rooms
- Ground Floor Room(s) - One ground floor bedroom with 3 steps in to restaurant and reception from room
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
- Luccombe Manor - September 2021
- Luccombe Manor
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin, follow this road down into the Old Village of Shanklin, through the bends in front of the Holliers Hotel and out of the Old Village. After approximately 200 yards, turn left in to Priory Road. Take the first left on to Popham Road and drive to the end of the road, to your left will be Rylstone Gardens and tucked in the corner on your right you can find Luccombe Manor.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin. As above once in Shanklin Old Village.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin. Then as above.
Public Transport Directions
From Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route
From West Cowes: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
From Yarmouth: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Gold - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Gold - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2020/21 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Opening (3 Jan 2021 - 23 Dec 2021)|