Winner of Best Hotel Experience on the Isle of Wight, this lovely welcoming family run hotel commands the best location, range of facilities and luxury room options of any hotel on the island.
Rooms are spacious and attractively furnished with modern amenities. Many of which boast magnificent views of the beautifully landscaped Grand View Gardens and stunning Sandown Bay and enjoy large private balconies to while away the hours, listen to the sound of the waves and watch the boats pass by. For those special occasions and family holidays there are rooms with the added touch of luxury of their own private gardens and hot tubs that also have direct access to the gardens and stunning outdoor pool. And for those wanting the absolute best there are just 2 Executive Suites complete with lounge area, under cover parking, spacious balcony with the best views in the hotel, coffee machine and even a taste of the island's very own Mermaid Gin!
Freshly prepared meals can be enjoyed at breakfast and dinner in the Grand View Restaurant and a takeaway service is available at breakfast and dinner which can be enjoyed in the hotel grounds or on your own private balcony. A superb bar, wine, lunchtime, snack and cocktail menu is also available throughout the day.
* Huge discounts on car ferry travel.
* Child rates available when sharing a room with 2 adults (2-15yrs).
* Children under 2 stay free.
* Leisure area including indoor and outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, sauna, pool table, air hockey, table tennis and toddler play area.
* Indoor and outdoor childrens play areas.
* Bicycle storage shed with free cycle hire.
* Free electric car charging point.
* Mini putting green.
* Business guests welcome.
* Large licensed bar with log fires in the winter months and entertainment in summer months.
* Beautiful views of Sandown & Shanklin Bay.
* Magnificent coastal and country walks directly from the hotel.
* 2 on-site car parks.
* Red Funnel Gold Award for Best Hotel Experience - 2022.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 6th Dec 2023
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 7th Dec 2023
- No. of Nights:
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good568
- Gary JWhat a place to staySaturday, 25th November 2023Always a fabulous hotel to stay in whichever room you have. Great facilities. Excellent food. Attentive but not intrusive staff. Location, location, location too !! Received special attention as a... Read full review
- D4BBCBroadstairsDelightful weekend breakSaturday, 25th November 2023Despite awful weather with flooded roads etc, we were made to feel at home from the moment we arrived. The facilities were very good and the staff were truly delightful. The views were spectacular... Read full review
- John FGreat ExperienceMonday, 4th December 2023the hotel was clean, staff was great, would highly recommend a stay at this hotel. Breakfast was of a high standard. We are defiantly coming back in the summer for a longer stay. Thank you to all the... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite x 4||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family Suite||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Triple En-suite Room||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite Room||from £59.00 to £85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Evening meal available on request
- Room Service
- Serve evening meal
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Babes in Arms
- Baby Listening
- Children's Meals
- Children's play area
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Indoor children’s play area
- Outdoor children’s play area
- 24hr return laundry
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Licensed for alcohol
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Public Telephone
- Residents lounge open all day
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Games room
- Indoor heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor heated pool
- Snooker / Pool table
- Squash court
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Off-road parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Country house
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Balcony some rooms
- Baths all rooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player some rooms
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer all rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Radio all rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Showers some rooms
- Spa bath some rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Telephone all rooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Luccombe Hall Hotel - September 2021
- Breaks at Luccombe Hall Hotel
- Winter Breaks at Luccombe Hall Hotel
- Family Holidays at Luccombe Hall Hotel
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice award 2022
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Opening 2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|