COWES HARBOUR COMMISSION – HARBOUR AUTHORITY & MARINE SERVICES PROVIDER
See the Cowes Harbour Handbook for detailed information on: Cowes events including a calendar of Cowes races and regattas and shoreside events, visiting Cowes by boat, Cowes yacht clubs, going further afield, Medina River wildlife, guide to Cowes / East Cowes town businesses, Cowes harbour navigation, harbour developments, and Cowes tide tables.
Cowes Harbour Commission runs various commercial marine services to complement those available within the harbour and Solent area:
* Harbour and river moorings: annual licenced moorings; visitor and event moorings.
* Shepards Marina: visitor and residential marina; dayboat sailing centre; dry sailing facilities; Events Centre; independent marine businesses.
* Sugar Store Events Centre: waterfront venue at Shepards Marina; capacity: 400 standing / 200 seated; main hall, bar, stage, preparation room, training room.
* Cowes Harbour Services Boatyard: extensive yard facilities; 40t boat hoist; independent marine trades.
* Cowes Harbour Storage: secure self-storage units for rental at the Boatyard.
* Commercial marine services: Harbour maintenance; commercial marine contract service provider; commercial units for lease.
Map & Directions
From the Red Funnel East Cowes ferry terminal, take second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, turn right onto York Avenue and straight onto Ferry Road to take the floating bridge to West Cowes.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|