|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult GAOE||£7.50 per ticket|
|Adult Group||£6.40 per ticket|
|Adult Standard||£6.80 per ticket|
|Child GAOE||£3.75 per ticket|
|Child Group||£3.20 per ticket|
|Child Standard||£3.40 per ticket|
|Family GAOE||£18.75 per ticket|
|Family Standard||£17.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
* Victorian coastal defence
* Spectacularly sited cliff top fort with the best views of The Needles Rocks.
* Regularly updated exhibitions and displays.
* Intriguing history brought to life comic-book style.
* Memorabilia from World War II.
* Underground tunnel with a unique bird's eye view of The Needles.
* Tearoom in old look-out tower with dramatic views.
* Children's activity pack free to borrow: find out what it was like to be a soldier on watch.
* Children’s soldier and inspector trails: free trail sheets for different ages.
* Miles of wonderful cliff top walks stretching from the Needles Headland to Freshwater Bay.
* National Trust Members - FREE
*In the words of one visitor: 'we came for the views, but found so much more.'
Open daily 11 March 2017 – 29 October 2017.
Tea rooms open 4 November 2017 – 17 December 2017 weekends only 11am to 3pm
(last admission 4.30pm) Closes dusk if earlier
Property closes in high winds; please phone on day of visit to check.
Group visits and school visits available – please contact property for details.
Please note there is no vehicular access to the Needles headland or Batteries. For disabled access please phone 01983 754772 or email email@example.com.
Reduced fare available to National Trust members on Needles Tour Bus (run by Southern Vectis). Please ask driver for details.
DRIVE LESS SEE MORE EXPERIENCES:
Catch the ever popular Needles Breezer open topped bus from Yarmouth out to the famous Needles. A theme park ride in itself the bus drops you right at the Needles Park door or on the National Trust battery on top of the downs.
* Bus - Needles Breezer. More Info - http://islandbreezers.islandbuses.info/needles-breezer/
- Disabled Parking - There is no vehicular access to the Needles headland. Limited disabled parking available. Please phone property to arrange.
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Induction Loop System
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic Site
- Refreshments Available
Children & Infants
- Babes in Arms
- Baby changing
- Children’s packs
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome - Dogs on leads welcome everywhere except in the tearoom.
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open on bank holidays
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Countryside Setting
- No Smoking Attraction
- Educational Groups
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted - Educational tours should be prebooked.
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Tours must be prebooked.
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
|Old Battery (10 Mar 2019 - 28 Oct 2019)|
* Last admission - 16:30