Our commitment to your safety and financial peace of mind:
- Contact free check-in
- Social distancing one way flow markers and barrier systems
- Enhanced cleaning of facilities, shared spaces and accommodation
- Traffic marshals to guide you on arrival
- 100% refund or voucher if park has to close due to government advice
- Flexibility: amend your booking easily if you’re a critical work or are required to self-isolate and coronavirus changes your plans
For more information on what to expect visit parkdeanresorts.co.uk/ourcommitment
Spread across glorious countryside on the north of the island, Thorness Bay Holiday Park offers the opportunity to get back to nature with spectacular views over the Solent: just one part of what makes this park so special.
There’s plenty of family fun to be had on park and there’s even a private bay for when you need a little break from it all. Join the kids for a splash in the swimming pool, play on the sports courts, or let them burn off some energy in the adventure playground. After a busy day, enjoy a tasty meal in the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant before a spot of evening entertainment, or grab a takeaway and have a cosy night in.
Once Thorness Bay’s quiet woodland surroundings and epic sea views have you feeling refreshed, it’s time to get exploring the nearby sights! Cowes, the small port town, is world-famous for its sailing and water sports, but it also features unique shops and one of the nation’s finest historic homes, Osborne House. Other must-see attractions include the exceptional Isle of Wight Steam Railway and the Needles.
The park offers a range of self-catering accommodation, from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes, luxury pine lodges to glamping safari-tents. Thorness Bay Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. The park accepts campervans, motorhomes, touring caravans, tents and trailers and has a range of pitches with options for water supply, drainage and electric hook-up points.
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Indoor fun pool with flume
- Water activities available
-All weather multi-sports court
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds) and Unleashed (teens).
- Live family entertainment available in the Regatta View Showbar
- Adventure playground
- Amusements arcade
- Dine or takeaway at the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Free W-Fi available in selected facilities
For more information and to book please visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk
2 & 3 bedroom Caravans, Lodges, Chalets & Safari Tents. Tariffs on request.
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Cafe - Costa Coffee
- Food shop - Convenience Store
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Take away food
Children & Infants
- Children’s club
- Children's Meals
- Children's play area
- Cot - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Cot(s) available - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Highchair - £15 hire charge
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Adventure Playground
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Drinking water supply
- Ferry discount available
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups welcome
- Licensed for alcohol
- Lighting throughout park
- Linen provided
- Pets accepted by arrangement - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public toilets
- Regular evening entertainment
- Toilet Block
- Games room
- Indoor heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - Multi-sports court
- Swimming Pool
Parking & Transport
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- Baths some rooms
- Digital TV
- Activity breaks
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park Video
Map & Directions
1. If travelling from Southampton to Cowes on the RedJet ferry service, turn left from the Town Quay and follow the high street round passing the M&S foodhall on your left and follow the Terminus road B3325
2. At the mini roundabout take the first exit onto Place Road and continue to the end of Pallance Road taking the first exit onto Rew Street leading to Rolls Hill.
3. Take the right turn off Rolls Hill onto Thorness Lane and continue straight until you see Thorness Bay Holiday Park on your right
Public Transport Directions
If you’re staying with us at Thorness Bay Holiday Park your Isle of Wight Ferry can be arranged for you when booking with Parkdean Resorts. Selected holidays may even be eligible for a free ferry crossing!
See the Ferry Crossing page for more information on prices and how to book.
The nearest bus stop is a 1.7 mile walk away from park, with the 32 service running directly into Cowes.
Whilst there are no direct commercial flights available, the Isle of Wight is still easily accessible by several of the UK's main airports.
If travelling to the Isle by air, the closest airports include the major London airports of Gatwick and Heathrow, or for a shorter connection time, travel via the regional airports of Southampton and Bournemouth.
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday, Touring & Camping Park
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Silver 2016
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|2021 Opening (19 Mar 2021 - 1 Nov 2021)|