TO BOOK ONLINE VISIT www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk
Spread across glorious countryside on the north of the island, Thorness Bay Holiday Park offers the opportunity to get back to nature with spectacular views over the Solent and its own private bay a short walk away. There’s plenty of family fun to be had on park. Join the kids for a splash in the swimming pool, play family game of football or basketball on the sports courts, or let them burn off some energy in the adventure playground. After a busy day, enjoy a tasty meal in the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant before a spot of evening entertainment.
The park offers a range of self-catering accommodation, from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes, luxury pine lodges to glamping safari-tents. Thorness Bay Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Indoor fun pool with flume
- Water activities available
-All weather multi-sports court
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds) and Unleashed (teens).
- Live family entertainment available in the Regatta View Showbar
- Adventure playground
- Amusements arcade
- Dine or takeaway at the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Free W-Fi available in selected facilities
Group bookings are easy. Book 5 or more holiday homes and benefit from your own groups advisor. They’ll make sure you all have a brilliant time and are there to help you plan every last detail – from catering arrangements and venue hire to parties and themed events.
At Parkdean Resorts we want all of our guests to be able to create amazing memories with us, that's why we offer a wide range of fully accessible accommodation at 68 of our holiday parks across the UK!
For more information and to book please visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk
2 & 3 bedroom Caravans, Lodges, Chalets & Safari Tents. Tariffs on request.
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Cafe - Costa Coffee
- Food shop - Convenience Store
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Take away food
Children & Infants
- Children’s club
- Children's Meals
- Children's play area
- Cot - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Cot(s) available - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Highchair - £15 hire charge
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Adventure Playground
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Drinking water supply
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licensed for alcohol
- Lighting throughout park
- Linen provided
- Pets accepted by arrangement - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public toilets
- Regular evening entertainment
- Toilet Block
- Games room
- Indoor heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - Multi-sports court
Parking & Transport
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- Baths some rooms
- Digital TV
- Activity breaks
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park Video
Map & Directions
To find us from Fishbourne, turn right out of the ferry terminal, following signs for Newport. At the traffic lights approaching the town centre take the right hand lane towards Cowes. At the end of the dual carriageway take the first exit sign posted Yarmouth (A3054). After 1 mile take the first turning to the right and follow the signs to Thorness Bay.
To find us from Yarmouth, take the A3054 towards Newport. After Shalfleet, turn left at the garage and follow the road through the villages of Newtown and Porchfield. After 2 miles turn left towards the entrance to the Park.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday, Touring & Camping Park
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Silver 2016
|2019 Opening (22 Mar 2019 - 4 Nov 2019)|