TO BOOK ONLINE PLEASE VISIT www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk
The seaside resort of Shanklin is a popular family location with sandy beaches, gift shops, fun amusements and an old village packed full of character. If you love the outdoors, miles of cycleways and walking paths are perfect for exploring and nearby local attractions make for great days out! Shanklin Blue Flag Beach is just half a mile from the park.
Relax on the suntrap patio while the kids whiz down the fun flume in the outdoor pool! For the more active, why not challenge friends and family to a game of football on the all-weather multi sports court!
Later on, make your way to Hudson’s Diner for a great family dinner, then onto Squires Showbar where you can experience sparkling cabarets, dancing, singing and superb family shows.
Whatever your interest, from fishing to mountain biking or golf to history, Lower Hyde is the ideal base to enjoy any activity you fancy, at your leisure. Visit our website for more information on the array of leisure activities available close to the Park.
ON THE PARK:
• Heated Outdoor Fun Pool with Flume
• FREE use of indoor swimming pool at Landguard Holiday Park
• Children’s Paddling Pool
• Indoor Spa Pool
• Fun in the water activities
• Convenience Store
• Multi-sports Court
Cool 4 Kids
• Starland Krew avcitities
• Character breakfast
• Adventure Playground
• Pipsqueaks Mousehouse
• Kids clubs, Star tots for 4 years and under, Starlanders for 5-10 year olds & Unleashed for 10-15 year olds.
• Pool Table
• Linked Bingo
Shops & Service
• Nisa convenience store
• The Barnhouse Bar and Restaurant
• Half board dining options avalible
• Headliners entertainment, big family fun for all every night.
On Park Entertainment and entry to swimming pools is included in the price of your holiday.
This Park welcomes Touring Caravans and Tents. New for 2017 Safari Tents!
A mixture of flat and sloping pitches are available
All pitches are 6mx6m
• Tent Pitches
• Touring Pitches with Electric Hook-up
• Hard-Standing Touring Pitches with Electric Hook-up
The following facilities are available at this Park:
• Disabled suite with especially designed toilet, shower & washing facilities
• Baby changing facilities
• Covered dishwashing area
• Water standpipes
• Waste water disposal point
• Chemical toilet disposal point
• Gas available
• Hard-standing pitches
• Heated shower and toilet block with hot and cold water
• Accessible caravans available for disabled.
Ferry inclusive prices are available on request.
2 & 3 bedroomed Caravans, Lodges, Chalets & NEW FOR 2017 Safari Tents. Tariffs On Request
SHORT BREAKS AVAILABLE - Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday. Please contact Lower Hyde for further information
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Food Shop on site
- Refreshments Available
- Take away food
Children & Infants
- Children’s club
- Cot - £15 hire charge
- Cot(s) available - Travel Cots for Hire - £10 (linen not included) Subject to Availability.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair - £15 hire charge
- Highchair(s) available - Highchair for Hire - £10 (deposit required) Subject to Availability
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Chemical disposal point
- Dogs welcome - £50 charge per week and £30 per short break (Restrictions apply. Selected accommodation only).
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Hard standing pitches
- Pets accepted by arrangement - £50 charge per week and £30 per short break (Restrictions apply. Selected accommodation only).
- Shower block
- Toilet Block
- Waste Disposal Point
- Indoor heated pool - Free use of indoor pool at Landguard Holiday Park
- Outdoor heated pool
- Snooker / Pool table - Pool Table
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- On site parking
- Railway station within walking distance
- Cash Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Lower Hyde Holiday Park Video
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 - Newport, A3020 - Sandown, A3020 - Shanklin
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 - Newport, as above.
From Fishbourne turn right onto the B3331. At traffic signals turn left onto the A3054 signposted Ryde. From Ryde take the A3055 towards Shanklin. Turn right onto the A3056 Newport Road then take the fourth turning on the left into Whitecross Lane. Continue along this road until you reach the Park entrance on your right.
Public Transport Directions
From Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route
From West Cowes: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
From Yarmouth: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 3 Visit England Stars Holiday, Touring & Camping Park
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Silver 2016
|Opening 2018 (16 Mar 2018 - 5 Nov 2018)|
|Opening 2018 (26 Mar 2018 - 1 Nov 2018)|