TO BOOK ONLINE VISIT www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk
Head to the east of the Isle of Wight and discover a world of amazing views, beautiful beaches and even a chance to saddle up for a horse ride along the sands. At Nodes Point you can expect all the makings of a brilliant seaside holiday in one spot.
With direct access to the beach, you can laze on the sands, take the kids for a rock pool adventure, head off on beach walks and stroll along picturesque harbours or even the chance to go horse-riding. This is an ideal base for exploring everything the Isle of Wight has to offer.
At the end of a fun-filled beach day, head back to the park. Let the kids use their last burst of energy in taking on the exciting adventure playground, before settling down with a tasty meal at the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant followed by an evening of family entertainment.
The park offers a range of self-catering accommodation, from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes, luxury pine lodges to glamping safari-tents. Nodes Point Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. The park accepts campervans, motorhomes, touring caravans, tents and trailers and has a range of pitches with options for water supply, drainage and electric hook-up points.
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds)
- Heated indoor pools with water slide
- All-weather sports court
- Amusements arcade
- Adventure playground
- Dine or takeaway at the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Harbour Bar & Deli Kitchen
- Family-friendly shows at the Entertainment Complex
- Free Wi-Fi in selected facilities
For more information and to book online please visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk
2 & 3 bedroom Caravans, Lodges, Chalets & Safari Tents. Tariffs On Request
- Disabled persons toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Cafe - Costa Coffee
- Food shop - Convenience Store
- Food Shop on site
- Full liquor licence
- Ice Pack Freezing
- Outdoor eating area - Balcony outside the harbour bar overlooking Bembridge bay.
- Picnic area - Picnic tables in front of arcade and outside reception.
- Refreshments Available
- Take away food
- Vending Facilities
Children & Infants
- Children’s club
- Children's Meals - Available in the restaurant
- Children's play area
- Cot - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Cot(s) available - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Highchair - For hire - £15
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Adventure Playground
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Club house
- Colour television in lounge
- Dogs welcome - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Ferry discount available
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Grass pitches
- Groups welcome
- Hard standing pitches
- Launderette - *Additional charges apply
- Licensed for alcohol
- Lighting throughout park
- Linen included - If booked direct with Parkdean Resorts.
- Linen provided
- Open on bank holidays
- Pets accepted by arrangement - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Pitches with sea view
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public toilets
- Regular evening entertainment
- Shower block
- Arrangements for riding / pony trekking
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Third party activity, charges may apply
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance - Harbour bar restaurant on site.
- Games room
- Indoor heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Regular disco
- Snooker / Pool table - Pool table in complex.
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- On site parking
- Cash Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted - With a 1.5 surcharge.
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Baths some rooms
- Colour television in all units
- Digital TV
- Electricity Charges Included
- Gas Charges Included
- Microwave in all units
- Pets accepted in some units - £40 charge per break
- Sea View some rooms
- Showers some rooms
- Camping and Caravanning Club non members welcome
- Short breaks available - Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- Nodes Point Holiday Park
Map & Directions
1. If travelling from Portsmouth to Fishbourne with the Wightlink ferry, turn right out of the terminal onto Fishbourne lane B3731 then turn left onto Elenors Grove A3054 and continue onto Pellhurst Road
2. At the traffic lights turn left onto Argyll Street leading to Green Street/St Johns road B3330
3. As you approach St Johns Church, at the T junction, turn right for Appley road; continue to follow the B3330 passing Eurovines, Londis and St Helens Church
4. Nodes Point is at the top of this road on your left hand side.
Public Transport Directions
If you’re staying with us at Nodes Point Holiday Park your Isle of Wight Ferry can be arranged for you when booking with Parkdean Resorts. Selected 2019 holidays may even be eligible for a free ferry crossing!
See the Ferry Crossing page for more information on prices and how to book.
As you leave the park, turn left and you will find Nodes Point bus stop a short walk away, with return journeys to Newport and Yarmouth via service number 8.
The nearest train station is 3.6 miles from Nodes Point. Brading station servicing the Island Line, can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Main lines from this station include Shanklin and Ryde Pier Head.
Whilst there are no direct commercial flights available, the Isle of Wight is still easily accessible by several of the UK's main airports.
If travelling to the Isle by air, the closest airports include the major London airports of Gatwick and Heathrow, or for a shorter connection time, travel via the regional airports of Southampton and Bournemouth.
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday, Touring & Camping Park
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Silver 2016
|2020 Opening (15 Feb 2020 - 15 Nov 2020)|