TO BOOK ONLINE VISIT www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk
With direct access to the beach, Priory Bay is just a short stroll away from Nodes Point Holiday Park, meaning you can laze on the sands, take the kids for a rock pool adventure or even the chance to go horse-riding. Located near Bembridge you can enjoy miles of golden sandy beaches, a seafront promenade, lively pubs, a marina and some fantastic local attractions. At the end of a fun-filled beach day, head back to the park. Let the kids use their last burst of energy in taking on the exciting adventure playground, before settling down with a tasty meal at the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant followed by an evening of family entertainment.
The park offers a range of self-catering accommodation, from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes, luxury pine lodges to glamping safari-tents. Nodes Point Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds)
- Heated indoor pools with water slide
- All-weather sports court
- Amusements arcade
- Adventure playground
- Dine or takeaway at the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Harbour Bar & Deli Kitchen
- Family-friendly shows at the Entertainment Complex
- Free Wi-Fi in selected facilities
Group bookings are easy. Book 5 or more holiday homes and benefit from your own groups advisor. They’ll make sure you all have a brilliant time and are there to help you plan every last detail – from catering arrangements and venue hire to parties and themed events.
At Parkdean Resorts we want all of our guests to be able to create amazing memories with us, that's why we offer a wide range of fully accessible accommodation at 68 of our holiday parks across the UK!
For more information and to book online please visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk
2 & 3 bedroom Caravans, Lodges, Chalets & Safari Tents. Tariffs On Request
- Disabled persons toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Cafe - Costa Coffee
- Food shop - Convenience Store
- Food Shop on site
- Full liquor licence
- Ice Pack Freezing
- Outdoor eating area - Balcony outside the harbour bar overlooking Bembridge bay.
- Picnic area - Picnic tables in front of arcade and outside reception.
- Refreshments Available
- Take away food
- Vending Facilities
Children & Infants
- Children’s club
- Children's Meals - Available in the restaurant
- Children's play area
- Cot - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Cot(s) available - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Highchair - For hire - £15
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Adventure Playground
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Club house
- Colour television in lounge
- Dogs welcome - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Grass pitches
- Groups welcome
- Hard standing pitches
- Launderette - *Additional charges apply
- Licensed for alcohol
- Lighting throughout park
- Linen included - If booked direct with Parkdean Resorts.
- Linen provided
- Open on bank holidays
- Pets accepted by arrangement - *Additional charges apply on booking
- Pitches with sea view
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public toilets
- Regular evening entertainment
- Shower block
- Arrangements for riding / pony trekking
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Third party activity, charges may apply
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance - Harbour bar restaurant on site.
- Games room
- Indoor heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Regular disco
- Snooker / Pool table - Pool table in complex.
- Tennis court
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- On site parking
- Cash Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted - With a 1.5 surcharge.
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Baths some rooms
- Colour television in all units
- Digital TV
- Electricity Charges Included
- Gas Charges Included
- Microwave in all units
- Pets accepted in some units - £40 charge per break
- Sea View some rooms
- Showers some rooms
- Camping and Caravanning Club non members welcome
- Short breaks available - Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- Nodes Point Holiday Park
Map & Directions
To find us approach Ryde on the A3054 to join the A3055 in the town. At Bishop Lovett School (on the left) go straight ahead onto the B3330 towards St Helens. After approximately 2 miles, as the road curves to the right, turn left into the Park.
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde, as above.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde, as above.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 8
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 8
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 8
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday, Touring & Camping Park
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Silver 2016
|2019 Opening (15 Feb 2019 - 15 Nov 2019)|