Set in the heart of the rolling hills of South West Wight, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Ideal rural location from which to explore the Island or for those seeking a relaxing break.
Rowborough Stone Barn is close to the village of Shorwell with its church, village shop and The Crown Inn, a real country pub in an unspoilt village.
The area is ideal for walking, cycling, shooting and just enjoying the wonderful beaches and scenery of West Wight.
Our rooms are all en-suite with countryside views and equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and a flat screen television with DVD player.
Tennyson - A spacious light and airy room with double aspect, king size bed, comfortable sitting area and a large en-suite with roll top bath and power shower.
Carisbrooke - A room with stunning views of the Bowcombe Valley, king size bed, sitting area and en-suite shower room.
Shorwell - A pretty double room over looking the garden and hills beyond, with double bed and en-suite shower room.
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 21st June 2019
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 22nd June 2019
- No. of Nights:
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- sallybaxterPortsmouth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBirthday weekendSaturday, 28th July 2018Another lovely weekend spent at this lovely B&B, gorgeous room and lovely breakfasts, very welcoming atmosphere, and a chance to see the Isle of Wight at it's best. Thanks so much to these lovely... Read full review
- tamsinslatterNewbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA wonderful two days escaping from the world.Saturday, 1st September 2018We arrived at the Stone Barn having first made the mistake of turning up at the farm next door (sorry guys)! But the farmers were very understanding and directed us. Our welcome was wonderful. The... Read full review
- TEAMESQCROWBOROUGHTrip Type:CouplesYou have no need to look anywhere else.Sunday, 21st April 2019This is a b&b that really deserves a 5 star report. Everything is better than you might expect. From the fresh fluffy towels to the beatifully cooked poached eggs it is all a treat. Try and reserve... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Carisbrooke||from £90.00 to £100.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Shorwell||from £80.00 to £90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Tennyson||from £100.00 to £110.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Central heating throughout
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Open on bank holidays
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Secure cycle parking
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- Baths some rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms - Flat screen
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
|Open (3 Jan 2019 - 23 Dec 2019)|