Self catering holiday apartment.
Prices are seasonal and you should check our Trip Advisor listing for exact prices and availability.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- CD player in lounge
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- DVD available
- Garden/patio for guests' use - We have a south facing garden for the sole use of Rosie's Place guests with picnic bench and BBQ.
- LGBT Friendly
- Linen provided
- Pets accepted - We only ask that dogs are not left alone in the apartment, and that doggie blankets are used (provided) if they insist on sharing the settee or bed with you!
- Pets welcome
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Tumble dryer
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - There is off road parking for two cars available at the front of the property.
- Free parking
- Railway station within walking distance
- Midweek breaks - Except in high season.
- Weekend breaks - Except in high season
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour TV
- Drying facilities
- Hairdryer available
- Ironing Facilities
- Sea View some rooms
- Two bedrooms
- Washing Machine
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|