Take a break at Lionstone, enjoy the view, relax and return home refreshed. Lionstone House, a large Victorian house divided into fully equipped centrally heated apartments, is situated on level ground on the esplanade. All units have WIFI, cooker, microwave, fridge, flatscreen TV with Freeview, video, shaver points and private toilet, bath/shower and enjoy superb views of the sea, harbour and Ryde's vast sandy beach. The beach and sea at Ryde are ideal conditions for the popular watersport, kitesurfing.
* Large garden with patio and BBQ.
* Forecourt parking.
* Collection from Ryde ferry or hovercraft by prior arrangement.
* Small well behaved pets by arrangement.
* Leisure amenities on the esplanade within five minutes walk include: indoor swimming pool, green and ten pin bowling, canoe lake, trampolines and children's play park.
* Short walk to shops, restaurants and public transport giving easy access to all the Island.
* Beautiful local walks including the seafront to Seaview with birdwatching facilities on the Duver.
SHORT BREAKS & SPECIAL OFFERS:
* Very reasonable short breaks (mid-week), long weekends and senior citizen reductions from October to March.
* From £105 for 3 nights in a studio (for two people).
* Special 2 week breaks available from March - May (prices on application).
Contact: Mrs June Hooper.
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 22nd Sept 2017
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 23rd Sept 2017
- No. of Nights:
Your Search for Lionstone House:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Apartment 3||from £295.00 to £495.00 per unit per week|
|Apartment 4||from £295.00 to £495.00 per unit per week|
|Studio Apartment 5||from £225.00 to £395.00 per unit per week|
|Studio Apartment 6||from £225.00 to £395.00 per unit per week|
|Studio Apartment 8||from £225.00 to £395.00 per unit per week|
|Studio Apartment 9||from £225.00 to £395.00 per unit per week|
*Short Breaks are available mid week (Monday to Friday).
Children & Infants
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off-road parking
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- BBQs for visitors use
- Outdoor eating area
- Euros accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Baths all rooms
- CD player some rooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Drying facilities
- Gas Charges Included
- Hairdryer in unit
- Radio in unit
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Video all rooms
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen at extra cost
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Wireless Internet Access - In all apartments.
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry: No 4 bus route to Ryde.
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 9 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport and change to No. 9 to Ryde.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
PARKING (multiple unit properties)
BEDROOM(S) AND BATHROOM(S) - GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|