Elegant, contemporary, luxury self catering apartment with panoramic sea views and large balcony. Only a stone's throw away from the beach and harbour and situated in the heart of Ventnor with a good choice of wine bars and fine dining.
The apartment generously sleeps 4 in two luxury double bedrooms with two modern bathrooms. Spacious sitting room with separate kitchen/diner, both with outstanding sea views and a large balcony on which to sit and sip your gin and tonic.
Linen and towels are provided and the price includes a complimentary starter food parcel. Guests can enjoy satellite television, wireless internet access, flat screen TV, CD player, DVD player, dishwasher and much much more.
It is the ideal retreat for holidays, business or weekends away so come and relax, unwind or just sit and watch the water from this beautiful apartment.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Apartment 2, Cliff View||£145.00 per unit per night|
*August 2017 £175 per night
September 2017 usually £165 per night but we have scaffolding and painters there this year so reduced rate of £85 per night.
October 2017 to April 2017 £145 per night.
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Outdoor eating area - On the balcony.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Babes in Arms
- Cot - A travel cot is available but please bring your own bedding.
- Cot(s) available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- CD player in lounge
- Colour television in lounge
- DVD player in lounge
- LGBT Friendly
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen included
- Linen provided
- No Pets
- Number of Bathrooms - 1 x main bathroom with bath and shower above. 1 x en-suite shower room.
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Radio in lounge
- Single Sex groups welcome
- Tumble dryer
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking - Outside the apartment on the road but it is a first come first served basis. If it is busy there is a council car park 2 minute's walk away.
- Off-road parking - First come first served basis
- On street parking only
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Secure cycle parking
- Cash Accepted
- Cheques accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Balcony some rooms
- Baths some rooms
- Digital TV
- Drying facilities
- Electricity Charges Included
- Gas Charges Included
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Ironing Facilities
- King sized bed some rooms
- No Smoking in Unit
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Radio some rooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Telephone in unit
- Two bedrooms
- Washing Machine
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Shed to store bikes.
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin, at Whiteley Bank turn right for B3327 to Ventnor.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin, at Whiteley Bank turn right for B3327 to Ventnor.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, A3055 to Ventnor.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No.1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 3 or 6
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 3 or 6
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 Newport and change to 3 or 6
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 5 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Awards - Annual Gold 2014
- Tourism South East Award - Self Catering Holiday of the Year Runner Up 2008
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|