AboutFlat 3, The Beach House is in the first floor of this unique property situated on Totland Beach. It is literally a stone’s throw from the sea on this safe bathing beach, which has been awarded the Quality Coast Award and the Solent Water Quality Award. It is within an area of outstanding beauty, and provides the base for different types of holidays – e.g. swimming, snorkelling, cycling, walking.
There are spectacular walks across the Warren to Alum Bay and from there across Tennyson’s Downs, where you can really appreciate being on an Island, surrounded by the Solent and the English Channel. It is only 10 minutes drive from the bustling harbour at Yarmouth with its ferry terminal and numerous pubs and restaurants.
The beach itself is shingle when the tide is in, but the far end always has sand. When the tide is out, clean golden sand is revealed. It is an ideal and safe family beach and fantastic for swimming.
The Waterfront Restaurant and pub is only 100 yards away, and there is a café at the pier. There is another pub and restaurant within short walking distance, but the West Wight offers many varied options for drinking, eating out and take away foods.
The accommodation has been re-furbished to a very high standard and consists of a large lounge/dining room and with sea facing windows and separate kitchen. Laundry facilities are included, separate from the kitchen.
There is a large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower and shaver point), a double bedroom and a twin room with 3’ single beds. All bedrooms have sea views. All the bedding is crisp Egyptian cotton and the towels are thick, white and fluffy.
The family bathroom has a shaver point and a bath with shower. The apartment’s greatest attribute will always be the stunning view, but it has been thoughtfully designed and equipped to provide luxury home from home comfort.
There is also the use of a beach hut, with a barbecue, which is perfect for enjoying a glass of wine whilst admiring one of Totland Bay’s famous sunsets. There is plenty of parking space.
In short, if you love or even like the sea, you will have a fantastic unforgettable holiday in this exclusive holiday home.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good7
- roba871Emsworth, United KingdomJust what we wantedWednesday, 2nd January 2019Excellent location, with a great view over the sea. We enjoyed the coastal path walks to the north and south. Read full review
- Passenger59625596748Literally "Wow!"Thursday, 28th February 2019Even though February seems like an unlikely time of the year to book a seaside holiday on the Isle of Wight, my wife has a great love of the island, so I booked this apartment as part of her 40th... Read full review
- E1082RKpetersLovely apartmentWednesday, 24th April 2019What a lovely comfortable week we had in this smashing apartment. It is well equipped and offers stunning views across the bay capturing every Sunset. We will certainly look to stay here again the... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Flat 3, Beach House Apartments||from £525.00 to £1,200.00 per unit per week|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- BBQs for visitors use
Children & Infants
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- CD player in lounge - Blue ray player.
- Colour television in lounge
- DVD player in lounge
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use - Beach hut.
- Linen included
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Tumble dryer
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
- Seafront - Use of separate beach hut available.
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television some rooms
- Digital TV
- Drying facilities - Available in laundry area.
- DVD Player some rooms
- Electricity Charges Included
- Hairdryer in unit
- Ironing Facilities
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers some rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Washing Machine - In laundry area.
- Cyclists welcome
- Walkers Welcome
Room / Unit Features: Flat 3, Beach House Apartments
- Colour Television
- Drying Facilities
- DVD Player
- Washing Machine
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401, B3399 to Freshwater, A3055 to Totland.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401, B3399 to Freshwater, A3055 to Totland.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No 1 bus route to Newport and change to No 7 to Totland.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No 7 to Totland.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Totland.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
PARKING (multiple unit properties)
BEDROOM(S) AND BATHROOM(S) - GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 5 AA Stars
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|