Re-opening 12th April 2021.
Book with confidence. 100% Covid refund guarantee on all holiday bookings (excludes weddings). T&Cs apply, please see website for full details.
New All Inclusive Wedding Package - Extended until end of 2021
East Afton Farmhouse are offering a new all inclusive wedding package for up to 15 people. This package aims to take the stress out of planning a complete wedding in these challenging times, and provides for 3 days hire of East Afton at any time of the week - allowing one day to set up, the wedding day itself and one day to tidy up. It also includes 2 nights exclusive hire of both wedding barns, plus accommodation in the Farmhouse and adjoining annex, in line with the Government’s Rule of 6.
In addition, the wedding package includes the Ceremony at the venue, 3-course sit down meal, drinks, table service, photographer and more – total cost £2,800 for a midweek wedding and £4,000 for a weekend wedding (low season) and £3,400 midweek and £4,500 weekend (mid/high season). As and when Government guidelines allow, this package can be extended to up to 30 people max (additional costs will apply). Visit the East Afton Farmhouse website for more information.
East Afton Farmhouse is an impressive 1700s farmhouse, with event barns, and adjoining annex holiday cottage, located next to an area of outstanding natural beauty, on the site of the 1970 Isle of Wight Festival. East Afton is perfect for Isle of Wight group accommodation, sleeping up to 19 across both the main house and annex, with facilities and luxuries that include a plush cinema room. Both units can also be rented separately for smaller group and family holidays.
As East Afton is primarily a wedding venue, it is only available to book as a holiday let within 1 year of arrival date.
The dedicated event barns make East Afton perfect for weddings. Bordering a pleasant and secluded courtyard, and nestled between the main house and annex, the two contrasting barns complete a fully contained setup for ceremonies, receptions, and guest accommodation. The full venue can also be hired for other large group celebrations, and corporate functions.
A new large event barn is opening this summer (2021), overlooking the stone courtyard with the capacity to host around 170 sit down and 200 standing guests. Please see website for special ‘barn only’ day hire.
East Afton Farmhouse was awarded Silver for Best Wedding Venue of the Year 2019-2020 at the Beautiful South Tourism Awards.
OTHER FARM ACCOMMODATION
* Tapnell Manor - sleeps up to 19 this is a large manor with a modern feel whilst maintaining the rustic appeal of an old farmhouse. Set between two working dairy farms, with views to Tennyson Down and the Solent you will find yourself surrounded by natural beauty and grazing cows.
* Dairyman's Cottage - this cottage sleeps up to 8 and is the perfect for a family or groups. The cottage is situated on Tapnell Farm which boasts spectacular views over the west of the Isle of Wight towards Tennyson downs and Freshwater Bay.
* Tom's Eco Lodge - Award-winning Tom’s Eco Lodge takes Glamping to the next level with 5 beautiful Safari Tents, 2 Wooden Cabins, 2 Modulogs, 2 Pods and NEW for 2019, 5 Geodesic Domes – all nestled away in the glorious surroundings of Tapnell Farm.Stunning sea views, space to roam and sandy beaches nearby, create the perfect farm stay for an adventurous family holiday, relaxing group get-together or even a romantic hideaway.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|East Afton Farmhouse & The Country Annexe||£2,349.00 per unit per week|
|East Afton Farmhouse (5 bedrooms)||£1,879.00 per unit per week|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- In countryside
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Beautiful South Awards Winners 2019/20 - Silver 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|