AboutFamily run camping park in picturesque rural setting close to the beaches and rolling downland.
* Relaxed atmosphere in our main camp field with no marked pitches.
* Groups are welcome to pitch together.
* Facilities include a new purpose built toilet block with free showers and hot water to basins.
* Laundry room with washing machine.
* Tumble dryer and hairdryer points.
* Freezer pack service.
* Battery charging.
* Elsan point.
* Bookable in advance, ¼ of a mile to shops.
* Open all year.
Please write or phone for more information.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Caravans||from £10.00 to £11.00 per pitch per night|
|Motor Caravans||from £10.00 to £11.00 per pitch per night|
|Tents||from £10.00 to £11.00 per pitch per night|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Disabled persons toilet
Children & Infants
- Children's play area - Outdoor play area.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical closet emptying
- Chemical disposal point
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Electric hook-up points
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Groups welcome
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Public toilets
- Toilet Block
Parking & Transport
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- Drying facilities
- Caravan Club non members welcome
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade)…
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade)…
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade)…
Then; Straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, B3330 to St Helens.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 Visit England Stars Camping & Touring Park
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|