The farm shop offers a variety of local Island products along with Quarr Abbey’s own unique range of goodies.
New to the teashop and farm shop this year is Quarr Abbey Ale which is brewed on the Island. It has been brewed to capture the essence of traditional Abbey beers as they were many years ago.
Still and sparkling cider and apple juice is also available to purchase. The apples for the cider came exclusively from the Quarr Abbey orchard.
Jams and chutneys are made on site, using the fresh allotment produce that is organically grown in the gardens. Varieties include, raspberry jam, spiced apple jelly, ratatouille chutney and many more.
All the fresh fruit and vegetables, used in the dishes from the teashop menu are available to buy. Organically grown on site, and delivered to the farm shop daily, there is always a pleasing variety of fresh fruit and vegetables to choose from. Also new this year is a unique range craft items which help to support a local charity.
The delicious clear and soft set honey, available throughout the year, is harvested from Quarr Abbey’s very own bee hives.
Another favourite for families visiting are Quarr Abbey’s own resident Pigs. Bags of pig food (cake) are available to buy in the farm shop for anyone who wants to give them a treat.
- Accessible / disabled toilet - Toilet intended for customers who use a wheelchair available
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Refreshments Available
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Public toilets
- Toilets on Site
- French spoken
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Information Point
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport Directions
Number 9 bus from Ryde. Number 4 bus from East Cowes. From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 9 to Ryde or take chain ferry to East Cowes and number 4 bus from there. From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport and change to No. 9 to Ryde.
For further bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website at www.islandbuses.info/
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good64
- paula5957New Malden, United KingdomWell earned lunchThursday, 31st August 2023There was lots of choice on the menu, husband went for ploughmans which he enjoyed, I had a jacket potato. Loads of seating inside and out, Clean areas, fast service. Will definitely return. Read full review
- Pesha123Norfolk, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSmall portionsMonday, 25th September 2023Quite a limited menu but we chose a cheese &tomato quiche,served with chips and salad and a pasty and chips. Expected a slice of quiche but got a tiny round quiche, 2cms deep, gone in a couple of... Read full review
- Diane MAwful rude customer serviceSunday, 8th October 2023Arrived at 10.07am for breakfast "served from 10am", according to website & A frame poster at entrance to cafe. However it was cordoned off. 3 members of staff appeared, so we enquired whether there... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (10 Jan 2023 - 23 Dec 2023)|
* FREE ADMISSION AND CAR PARK
Open 7 days a week (except Good Friday and from Christmas Eve until 9th January 2022)
* Summer - 10.00am -5.00pm • Sundays 11.15am - 5.00pm
* Winter - 10.00am -4.00pm • Sundays 11.15am - 4.00pm
* Disabled access
* Teashop: 01983 898543
• General enquiries: 01983 882420