|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult Ticket||£1.00 per ticket|
|Child Ticket||£0.50 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Designed by John Nash and built in 1816, the historic Guildhall is home to the Museum of Island History.
Discover the Island from pre-historic past to the present day with:
* Touch Screen Computers.
* Hands on Exhibits.
* Quizzes and Games.
* Microscopic Exploration.
The museum has a small temporary exhibition gallery.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp/Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Interactive displays closed
- All weather attraction
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- No Pets
- Out of Hours Visits
Parking & Transport
- On street parking only
- Approx length of visit - 1 hour
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Cyclists welcome
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Open (25 May 2021 - 30 Dec 2021)|
* The museum is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays (10am - 1pm). For December opening please check the website or call 01983 823433 to confirm prior to your visit.
Closed: 22nd, 24th, 29th, 31st December.