|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults (16+)||£5.00 per ticket|
|Children (3+)||£3.50 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults & 2 children)||£15.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
We are open until the 1st November 2020 and then we are closed until the 13th February 2021.
No need to book, just turn up. Safety measures have been implemented including:
* Face covering may be required in peak times as some areas you will briefly need to maintain a 1m distance instead of 2m.
* One-way system with signs showing how many groups can be in any one zone.
* Contactless payment is available but we will accept cash.
* Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance.
* Disinfecting contact areas routinely.
The Isle of Wight Reptilarium is a new attraction set in the brick arches of Fort Victoria. The building has been themed into four distinct zones, each one housing species of snakes, lizards and insects from around the world that you would find in those zones in the wild.
There is a desert room, rainforest room, turtle temple and nocturnal room. The nocturnal room is a darkened night time room so you can watch the nocturnal creatures exploring their habitats.
With 33 exhibits in total, we advise allowing up to 2 hours for your visit, with our hand stamp system you can revisit as many times as you want on the same day which enables you to take in the other attractions fort victoria has to offer, enjoy a walk on the beach or stroll in the forest and then return to see if any of our inhabitants you were unable to spot have awoken.
Our turtle temple is a dedicated terrapin sanctuary providing a permanent home for unwanted pet terrapins that would otherwise have to be euthanised.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Groups Accepted
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- Open all year round
Parking & Transport
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Indoor Attraction
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
|Open (1 Sept 2020 - 1 Nov 2020)|
|Closed (2 Nov 2020 - 14 Feb 2021)|
|Open (13 Feb 2021 - 31 Oct 2021)|