Overlooking the beach with the most spectacular of sea views. This lovely pub and restaurant is the picture of stylish coastal living, with distressed wooden furniture, tea lights, boats and beautiful pictures decorating an interior of subtle tones.
Offering a quality dining experience by the sea, the pub setting of The Boathouse is also the perfect place to enjoy the excellent ales and impressive wine list compiled by the owners. The Boathouse team have managed to build an enviable reputation that mirrors that of sister establishments The Fishbourne and The Spinnaker.
With four en-suite 4 star AA graded rooms available, providing modern, stylish accommodation with a homely feel and a nautical theme.
This is the perfect place for a relaxed, escape-from-it-all break. Uninterrupted sea views of the Solent from all of the rooms apart from the Twin Room.
Table service in the evening.
• Flowers £30, need to be ordered 1 week prior to
• Chocolates £21.00, need to be ordered 1 week before
• Champagne £49.00 can be ordered up to 1 day before
• Cycle Hire, price varies as have different packages available, price upon application
• Prosecco £25.00 can be ordered up to 1 day before
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 27th Oct 2020
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 28th Oct 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Family En-suite (2 Adults & 1 Child)||from £120.00 to £140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-suite (2 Adults & 2 Children)||from £135.00 to £155.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double En-suite||from £105.00 to £125.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite||from £95.00 to £115.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single Occupancy - Twin En-suite||from £55.00 to £75.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Bar meals
- Evening meal available on request
- Full liquor licence
- Meals served all day - served all day in season. Afternoon menu from 2.30-6.00pm.
- Outdoor eating area
- Private dining areas
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Table service in evening
- Serve lunch
- Special diets catered for
- Vegans catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's Meals
- Cot - Travel cot available at a supplement. Bedding not provided.
- Beach / Coast within walking distance - Set on the seafront
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licensed for alcohol
- Marquee Space Available
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - 12.00-3.00pm
- Open New Year - reduced opening times.
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Golf Course close by
- Spa Bath - in the twin room.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Cash Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- DVD player all rooms
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms - On Request.
- Radio all rooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Spa bath some rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 - Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road to right onto A3055 - Sandown, B3330, B3340 - Seaview.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 - Ryde, as above.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 - Newport, A3054 - Ryde, as above.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 AA Stars Inn
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Silver- Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|