AWARDED VISITBRITAIN/ENJOY ENGLAND 4 STARS.
PARTERRE is a beautiful detached Victorian house centrally situated in Sandown within five minutes walk of the beach, railway station, buses, shops, restaurants and entertainment's. There is ample parking within the grounds.
At Parterre we hope to give you all the comforts and charm of home, the apartments being fully self-contained, with tastefully decorated lounges with digital TV, cosy bedrooms, bathrooms, well equipped kitchens, all spotlessly clean. At Parterre there is also a 24 hour return laundry service. Everything to make your holiday that little bit special.
It is always very difficult choosing the best place to stay, but if you decide on Parterre we know you won't be disappointed. Our aim is to give satisfaction which our growing number of returning visitors shows.
From October until mid May bookings are accepted on any day to day. Short breaks with a minimum of 2 nights are calculated at 50% of the weekly rate, 3 nights - 60%, 4 nights - 80%, 5 nights – 90%. Supplements will apply for short breaks at bank holidays. From mid May until September only Saturday-to-Saturday or Sunday-to- Sunday bookings are accepted as shown on the enclosed "Tariff & Availability Chart".
We are able to offer our guests trade rates for car ferry bookings.
Please note all the apartments are "NO SMOKING".
GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT 2 Equipped for up to 2 people. Entrance Hall : Spacious Lounge : Double Bedroom : Shower room : Kitchen Diner leading to small patio. Free heating by 3 night storage heaters.
FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT 3 Equipped for up to 4 people. Entrance Hall : Large Lounge/Kitchen Diner : 2 Bedrooms, one Double and one large Twin (2 single beds) : Bathroom/shower over bath.
APARTMENT 4 Equipped for up to 2 people. Lounge with Double Wall Bed : Shower room : Kitchen Diner.
APARTMENT 5 Equipped for up to 2 people. Entrance Hall : Double Bedroom : Short flight of stairs within flat leading to Lounge : Bathroom: Kitchen Diner. Distant sea views of Sandown Bay.
APARTMENT 6 Equipped for up to 3-4 people. Entrance Hall : Lounge/Kitchen Diner : 1 Double Bedroom & Twin Bedroom with single & guest beds : Bathroom.
APARTMENT 7 Equipped for up to 2-3 people. Entrance Hall : Lounge Diner with sofa bed : Shower room : Kitchen : Double Bedroom.
Minimum Child age of 3 years accepted.
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good11
- Jodie HTrip Type:Familyexcellent choiceMonday, 7th May 20181st visit to the island, we had an amazing time, fabulous accommodation with everything we needed for a family of 4, owners extremely helpful when needing to change our ferry booking. Will definitely... Read full review
- Daniel CTrip Type:CouplesJust left and miss it already.Saturday, 30th September 2017Booked a weekend away with my other half. Sandown is convenient for getting around the island. Most attractions we went too where about 15/20mins drive. The apartments are clean and tidy and the... Read full review
- BillPewTrip Type:FamilyIsle of Wight HolidayFriday, 22nd September 2017We love the Isle of Wight and our stay is always made special at Parterre. It is so Homely and nothing is to much trouble for Barry and Louise who are perfect hosts. We have spent some very happy... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Apartment 2||from £295.00 to £500.00 per unit per week|
|Apartment 3||from £350.00 to £660.00 per unit per week|
|Apartment 4||from £240.00 to £390.00 per unit per week|
|Apartment 5||from £270.00 to £450.00 per unit per week|
|Apartment 6||from £330.00 to £620.00 per unit per week|
|Apartment 7||from £295.00 to £500.00 per unit per week|
*We take a minimum of 2 nights for short breaks. This will be calculated at 50% of the weekly rate, 3 nights - 60%, 4 nights - 80%, 5 nights – 90%.
A £50 supplement will be added for short breaks over bank holiday periods. Short breaks apply from end of September until mid May.
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 3 years
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
- Cash Accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Digital TV
- Digital TV All Rooms - In unit
- Digital TV Some Rooms
- Drying facilities
- Extra charge for electricity
- Ground Floor Room(s) - one
- Hairdryer in unit
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- No smoking in unit
- No Smoking in Unit
- Radio in unit
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers some rooms
- Tea and coffee making in unit
- 24hr return laundry
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Colour television in lounge
- Dogs welcome - out of season
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen included
- Linen provided
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pets welcome
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route.
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2, 3 or 8.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 Newport and change to No. 2, 3 or 8.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
PARKING (multiple unit properties)
BEDROOM(S) AND BATHROOM(S) - GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 4 Visit England Stars Self Catering
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|