|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 adults and up to 3 Children||£26.00 per ticket|
|Adult Ticket||£9.50 per ticket|
|Child Ticket (5 - 16 years)||£4.90 per ticket|
|Senior Citizen Ticket||£8.90 per ticket|
|Student Ticket||£8.90 per ticket|
Please visit the website to book your tickets - https://bradingromanvilla.org.uk/
Booking tickets online in advance of your visit is recommended as there are timed entry slots into the museum.
Some areas of the museum will remain closed such as the temporary exhibition space. For up-to-date and more information please visit Brading Roman Villa's website.
From time to time the museum closes for school and group visits, please check their website for further and up-to-date details. The shop, coffee shop and grounds will remain open.
Have a day out with a difference at Brading Roman Villa. Visit one of the finest Roman sites in the UK, the award winning Visitor Centre and Museum offers a unique insight into Roman life in Britain from beautifully preserved mosaic floors to an extensive collection of Roman archaeology.
Bring history to life with mosaic making and shield decorating in the popular family craft area. You can also relax Roman-style and borrow games, such as quoits, to play in the grounds. Enjoy a picnic too — the Roman Villa's popular on-site cafe is more than happy to provide children’s lunch bags.
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Induction Loop System
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Catering for groups
- Food Shop on site
- Outdoor eating area
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- All weather attraction
- Conference facilities
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Meeting rooms
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- Indoor Attraction
- No smoking
- No Smoking Attraction
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow the road round to right onto A3055 to Brading/Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road to right onto A3055 to Brading/Sandown.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Sandown, A3055 to Brading.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
- Green Tourism Business Scheme - Green Business Silver 2009
- Green Island Awards - Green Island Award - Silver 2008
- Tourism South East Award - 2011/12 Small Visitor Attraction of the Year Silver Award 2011
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Open Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm last entry into museum is 3pm. Closed Sunday and Monday.
Please visit the website to book a day and time - https://bradingromanvilla.org.uk/