To book your stay visit our website
Set amongst the rolling countryside of the Isle of Wight and with stunning panoramic views over an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the Solent, The Orchards is a special place to make memories, kick back and relax or explore.
As soon as you get onto the ferry to the Island, you’ll feel the stresses and strains of life melt away and when you reach The Orchards your relaxation can really begin. Nestled among the old apple orchards in fifteen acres of beautiful, tranquil parkland and with beaches just a ten minute drive away, it’s the ideal spot for a family holiday, a get together with friends or a cosy couples retreat. There are two swimming pools to enjoy, indoor and outdoor with an indoor poolside coffee shop in our garden conservatory.
Voted one of the top ten UK staycation destinations in a 2021 poll, the Isle of Wight with its seaside beaches, historic heritage and family favourite attractions makes it the holiday choice of visitors from far and wide. At The Orchards we look forward to welcoming you to our award-winning holiday park for a touring or camping or caravan holiday, or as a more regular visitor in one of our brand new holiday homes for sale.
With over 60 holiday caravans, private guest house and 120 touring & camping pitches, there is something to suit everyone at The Orchards.
New for 2021 - Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our brand new Sundance holiday caravans. These wonderfully modern holiday homes provide comfort in a stylish setting. Step out onto your enclosed decking and enjoy the sunrise over looking the beautiful countryside.
Live the Island life - want to keep the holiday going? Find out how you can become an Islander by owning your very own holiday home at The Orchards. Prices start from £59,950, enquire today by emailing email@example.com
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good107
- Richard KWellingborough, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travel5 night staySaturday, 4th September 2021We have just returned from 5 nights here. Lovely site, good sized pitches, staff were polite and helpful. Both pools got the thumbs up from the children, outdoor pool was a bit cooler than it was... Read full review
- S5404BOemmarEastbourne, United KingdomPeaceful but not the view we were expectingSaturday, 4th September 2021Peaceful caravan site. Caravan clean and comfortable. Great sized heated indoor and outdoor pools. HOWEVER one of our reasons for staying here and booking a Roxbury caravan with balcony was to “make... Read full review
- 82clarelLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHidden gemSunday, 12th September 2021This caravan site is just lovely! The most peaceful and calm setting for a holiday, our first holiday since October 2019!! This site is in a village called Newbridge, about 10 minutes from Yarmouth... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Blenheim||from £435.00 to £1,035.00 per unit per week|
|Braeburn||from £275.00 to £870.00 per unit per week|
|Discovery||from £365.00 to £965.00 per unit per week|
|Gala||from £345.00 to £945.00 per unit per week|
|Gold Sovereign||from £375.00 to £975.00 per unit per week|
|Orchard House||from £1,010.00 to £2,010.00 per unit per week|
|Pearmain||from £380.00 to £980.00 per unit per week|
|Pippin||from £205.00 to £810.00 per unit per week|
|Pitches Fee includes pitch fee + 2 persons. See below for more information and for per child and additional adults||from £19.50 to £38.75 per pitch per night|
|Regent||from £320.00 to £915.00 per unit per week|
|Roxbury||from £500.00 to £1,100.00 per unit per week|
|Sovereign||from £240.00 to £845.00 per unit per week|
|Sundance||from £250.00 to £850.00 per unit per week|
*Prices indicated are from prices. Ferry booking discount available. Touring Pitch prices quotes are low season and include pitch and two persons. For ferry discounts please contact The Orchards. Visit The Orchards website for short break pricing and special offers.
- Accessible Bedrooms - See Sovereign Caravan specifications.
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet - See Sovereign Caravan specifications. Our facilities centre also has accessible facilities.
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible - The Sovereign Caravan is designed for people in wheelchairs (assisted only) and people with walking difficulties.
- Wheel-in Shower
- Cafe - A range of hot and cold drinks and some alcoholic beverages available at our indoor pool and seasonal horse trailer bar
- Food shop
- Food Shop on site - open everyday from 0800-1200 & 1600-1800hrs. Stocks everyday groceries, wine, beer and gifts at competative prices
- Ice Pack Freezing - Deposit system to hire frozen ice packs
- Take away food - Take away is usually open everyday from 1700hrs to 2000hrs. Open longer hours busy periods.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - no minimum age
- Children's play area - Play area for over 5 and under 5 year olds.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair - Available to hire in our holiday caravans
- Highchair(s) available - Holiday caravans only. Highchairs charges at £1 per chair per night.
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Closed Christmas and New Year
- Colour television in lounge
- Conference facilities
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Dogs welcome - Holiday Caravans dogs accepted in Gala, Braeburn, Sovereign and Pippin Caravans £5 per dog per night. Camping/Touing 2 dogs free extra dogs charged at £2 per dog per night.
- Drinking water supply
- DVD player in lounge
- Electric hook-up points
- Electrical hook-up points - Touring/Camping 10 amp supply. Included in price
- Ferry discount available - Holiday Caravans ferry booking service at competative prices. Camping/Touring packages from all ferry ports available.
- Gas cylinder exchange - gas exchange available in shop
- Grass pitches
- Groups welcome
- Hard standing pitches
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - We do not accept arrivals before 0800 hrs and after 2200hrs.
- Launderette - Washing and Drying Machines. Spin Dryer, Hand washing sinks
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol - off licence in shop
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen included - Holiday caravans only; Linen provided free of charge for number of persons occupying caravan.
- Linen provided - Holiday caravans: Linen provided free of charge for number of persons booked into unit
- Mains service pitches available - Water serviced hardstanding pitches with water and waste water on the pitch
- Open on bank holidays
- Park and facilities limited to members - Only persons staying on park and local members may use park facilities.
- Pets welcome
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended - Pre-booking recommended. No walk-in booking accepted in holiday caravans.
- Public toilets
- Rallies welcome - Please contact Debbie on 01983 531331.
- Shower block
- Toilet Block
- Tumble dryer
- Waste Disposal Point
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance - 2 pubs approx 1.5 miles
- Games room - Table tennis and Pool room
- Golf Course close by
- Indoor heated pool - Not open in 2020.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor heated pool - Open late May to early September
- Outdoor pool
- Snooker / Pool table
- Swimming Pool - Not open in 2020.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance - Nearest regular bus service (every hour)20 mins walk away. From Sunday 4th May the No7 bus will stop outside the park entrance and will run every hour.
- Free parking - Holiday caravans have car park. Camping Touring parking on pitch
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking next to pitch - Camping/Touring parking on pitch.
- Cash Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks - Holiday Caravans: Monday to Friday breaks available please telephone us on 01983 531331 or visit website for details. Camping/Touring arrival anyday to anyday minimum 3 nights for forward bookings. Last minute 1 or 2 nights available.
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks - Holiday Caravans: Friday to Monday breaks available please telephone us on 01983 531331 or visit website for details. Camping/Touring arrival anyday to anyday. Forward bookings minimum 3 nights. Last minute 1 or 2 nights avaialble.
- Countryside Setting - Set in the beautiful West Wight close to an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- In countryside - views of surrounding beautiful scenery from most vans and pitches
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all units - Digital LCD in lounge of caravan.
- Digital TV - Holiday Caravans: Digital Television and dvd player in lounge.
- DVD player all rooms
- Electricity Charges Included - No meters in holiday caravans or on Camping Touring pitches.
- Gas Charges Included - Holiday Caravans gas included in price.
- Microwave in all units
- Pets accepted in some units - Holiday Caravans: Pets accepted in Gala, Braeburn, Sovereign and Pippin Caravans. Max 2 per unit. Charged at £5 per dog per night Camping/Touring: 2 dogs free extra dogs charged at £2 per dog per night.
- Showers all rooms
- Cyclists welcome - Amazing cycle routes from the park. Cycles are not permitted to be ridden around the Park.
- Short breaks available - Holiday Caravans: Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday breaks available please telephone us on 01983 531331 or visit website for details. Camping/Touring arrival anyday to anyday minimum 3 nights for forward bookings. Last minute 1 or 2 nights available.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Room / Unit Features: Orchard House
- Ironing facilities in all units
- Washing Machine
Map & Directions
From Yarmouth, take the A3054 to Newport, after 3 miles turn right at the Horse and Groom Inn. Follow signs to Newbridge. From East Cowes or Fishbourne follow signs to Newport and then follow signs to Yarmouth on A3054 after approximately 6 miles pass through Shalfleet village. After further half mile turn left at Horse and Groom Inn. Follow signs to Newbridge.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 5 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (26 Mar 2021 - 30 Oct 2021)|
|Closed (1 Nov 2021 - 25 Mar 2022)|