To book your stay visit our website
Set amongst the rolling countryside of the Isle of Wight and with stunning panoramic views over an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the Solent, The Orchards is a special place to make memories, kick back and relax or explore.
As soon as you get onto the ferry to the Island, you’ll feel the stresses and strains of life melt away and when you reach The Orchards your relaxation can really begin. Nestled among the old apple orchards in fifteen acres of beautiful, tranquil parkland and with beaches just a ten minute drive away, it’s the ideal spot for a family holiday, a get together with friends or a cosy couples retreat. There are two swimming pools to enjoy, indoor and outdoor with an indoor poolside coffee shop in our garden conservatory.
Voted one of the top ten UK staycation destinations in a 2021 poll, the Isle of Wight with its seaside beaches, historic heritage and family favourite attractions makes it the holiday choice of visitors from far and wide. At The Orchards we look forward to welcoming you to our award-winning holiday park for a touring or camping or caravan holiday, or as a more regular visitor in one of our brand new holiday homes for sale.
With over 60 holiday caravans, private guest house and 120 touring & camping pitches, there is something to suit everyone at The Orchards.
New for 2023 - Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our brand new pet friendly Opal holiday caravans. These wonderfully modern holiday homes provide comfort in a stylish setting.
Live the Island life - want to keep the holiday going? Find out how you can become an Islander by owning your very own holiday home at The Orchards. Prices start from £69,950, enquire today by emailing email@example.com
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good114
- nicolacZ6079BBGreat Short BreakWednesday, 20th September 2023Enjoyed a lovely break here. Quiet site surrounded by beautiful countryside. Shower block is clean, warm and one of the best we have used. There is a paddock for dogs to run around it could do with... Read full review
- Sandra EA quiet, peaceful and relaxing site.Thursday, 21st September 2023Just spent 10 lovely days in our touring caravan here. The weather was lovely so that helps but we also felt that the staff were really friendly and helpful. Managing to bring forward our ferry... Read full review
- biffothebear65Sidcup, United KingdomLovely quiet site. Nice swimming poolFriday, 27th October 2023Quiet park, very relaxing. Caravan was nice and cozy. Kitchen was well equipped Staff are so friendly and helpful. Small problem which was rectified very quickly and efficiently without any... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Cameo||from £275.00 to £870.00 per unit per week|
|Discovery||from £365.00 to £965.00 per unit per week|
|Gala||from £345.00 to £945.00 per unit per week|
|Gold Sovereign||from £375.00 to £975.00 per unit per week|
|Opal||from £435.00 to £1,035.00 per unit per week|
|Orchard House||from £1,010.00 to £2,010.00 per unit per week|
|Pearmain||from £380.00 to £980.00 per unit per week|
|Pippin||from £205.00 to £810.00 per unit per week|
|Pitches Fee includes pitch fee + 2 persons. See below for more information and for per child and additional adults||from £19.50 to £38.75 per pitch per night|
|Platinum Sovereign||from £240.00 to £845.00 per unit per week|
|Regent||from £320.00 to £915.00 per unit per week|
|Roxbury||from £500.00 to £1,100.00 per unit per week|
|Sundance||from £250.00 to £850.00 per unit per week|
*Prices indicated are from prices. Ferry booking discount available. Touring Pitch prices quotes are low season and include pitch and two persons, pitches can take up to 6 guests. For ferry discounts please contact The Orchards. Visit The Orchards website for short break pricing and special offers.
- Accessible Bedrooms - See Gold Sovereign & Platinum Sovereign listings for more information.
- Disabled Parking - Allocated parking for those staying in our accessible access caravans.
- Disabled persons toilet - See Gold & Platinum Sovereign Caravan specifications. Our facilities centre also has accessible facilities.
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible - The Gold & Platinum Sovereign Caravans are designed for people in wheelchairs (assisted only) and people with walking difficulties.
- Wheel-in Shower - See Gold & Platinum sovereign listings for information.
- Cafe - A range of hot and cold drinks and some alcoholic beverages available at our indoor pool
- Food shop
- Food Shop on site - open everyday from 0800-1200 & 1600-1800hrs. Stocks everyday groceries, wine, beer and gifts at competative prices
- Full liquor licence
- Ice Pack Freezing - Deposit system to hire frozen ice packs from our onsite shop
- Outdoor eating area
- Refreshments Available
- Take away food - Take away is usually open everyday from 1700hrs to 2000hrs. Open longer hours busy periods.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - no minimum age
- Children's play area - Play area for over 5 and under 5 year olds.
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available - Holiday caravans only. Highchairs charges at £1 per chair per night.
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Closed Christmas and New Year
- Colour television in lounge
- Conference facilities - Please enquire with reception
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Dogs welcome - Holiday Caravans dogs accepted in Gala, Braeburn, Sovereign and Pippin Caravans £5 per dog per night. Camping/Touing 2 dogs free extra dogs charged at £2 per dog per night.
- Drinking water supply
- DVD player in lounge
- Electric hook-up points
- Electrical hook-up points - Touring/Camping 10 amp supply. Included in price
- Ferry discount available - Holiday Caravans ferry booking service at competative prices. Camping/Touring packages from all ferry ports available.
- Gas cylinder exchange - gas exchange available in shop. Subject to availability.
- Grass pitches
- Groups welcome - If the majority of a party are under the age of 25 we will confirm that the party are aware that we are a family holiday park and operate a quiet time park wide from 10:30pm.
- Hard standing pitches
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - We do not accept arrivals before 0800 hrs and after 2200hrs.
- Launderette - Washing and Drying Machines. Spin Dryer, Hand washing sinks. Coin operated.
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol - off licence in shop
- Linen available free of charge - In holiday accommodation only
- Linen included - Holiday caravans only; Linen provided free of charge for number of persons occupying caravan.
- Linen provided - Holiday caravans: Linen provided free of charge for number of persons booked into unit
- Mains service pitches available - Water serviced hardstanding pitches with water and waste water on the pitch. Water serviced pitches charged extra.
- Open on bank holidays - During open season from Late March/ Early April - End of October
- Park and facilities limited to members - Only persons staying on park and local members may use park facilities.
- Pets welcome
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended - Pre-booking recommended. No walk-in booking accepted in holiday caravans.
- Public toilets
- Rallies welcome - Please contact Debbie on 01983 531331.
- Shower block
- Toilet Block
- Total number of touring pitches - 120 (range of grass, hard standing & fully serviced pitches available) electric hook up provided to all pitches.
- Tumble dryer
- Waste Disposal Point
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties - We are a family site so please be mindful of this when booking. We operate a quiet time from 10:30pm across the park.
- Cycle Hire - To be arranged with Wight Cycle hire. Delivery to the park available.
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance - 2 pubs approx 1.5 miles
- Games room - Table tennis and Pool room
- Golf Course close by
- Indoor heated pool - Not open in 2020.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor heated pool - Open late May to early September
- Outdoor pool
- Snooker / Pool table
- Swimming Pool - Not open in 2020.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance - Nearest regular bus service (every hour)20 mins walk away. From Sunday 4th May the No7 bus will stop outside the park entrance and will run every hour.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point - Two charging points available to guests.
- Free parking - Holiday caravans have car park. Camping Touring parking on pitch
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking next to pitch - Camping/Touring parking on pitch.
- Cash Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks - Holiday Caravans: Monday to Friday breaks available please telephone us on 01983 531331 or visit website for details. Camping/Touring arrival anyday to anyday minimum 3 nights for forward bookings. Last minute 1 or 2 nights available.
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks - Holiday Caravans: Friday to Monday breaks available please telephone us on 01983 531331 or visit website for details. Camping/Touring arrival anyday to anyday. Forward bookings minimum 3 nights. Last minute 1 or 2 nights avaialble.
- Countryside Setting - Set in the beautiful West Wight close to an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- In countryside - views of surrounding beautiful scenery from most vans and pitches
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms - All rooms refers to the caravan as a whole.
- Colour television in all units - Digital LCD in lounge of caravan.
- Digital TV - Holiday Caravans: Digital Television and dvd player in lounge.
- DVD player all rooms
- Electricity Charges Included - No meters in holiday caravans or on Camping Touring pitches.
- Gas Charges Included - Holiday Caravans gas included in price.
- Microwave in all units
- Pets accepted in some units - Holiday Caravans: Pets accepted in Opal, Gold sovereign, Platinum sovereign, Gala, Regent, Pearmain & Orchard House only. Only 2 dogs per caravan/ orchard house booking. Pets are free of charge Touring & Camping - 2 dogs free per pitch. We accept additional dogs at £2.50 per dog per day.
- Showers all rooms
- Tea and coffee making in unit
- Cyclists welcome - Amazing cycle routes from the park. Cycles are not permitted to be ridden around the Park.
- Short breaks available - Holiday Caravans: Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday breaks available please telephone us on 01983 531331 or visit website for details. Camping/Touring arrival anyday to anyday minimum 3 nights for forward bookings. Last minute 1 or 2 nights available.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Room / Unit Features: Orchard House
- Ironing facilities in all units
- Washing Machine
Map & Directions
From Yarmouth, take the A3054 to Newport, after 3 miles turn right at the Horse and Groom Inn. Follow signs to Newbridge.
From East Cowes or Fishbourne follow signs to Newport and then follow signs to Yarmouth on A3054 after approximately 6 miles pass through Shalfleet village. After further half mile turn left at Horse and Groom Inn. Follow signs to Newbridge.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 5 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Tourism Award - Silver 2023
|Closed (1 Nov 2023 - 30 Mar 2024)|
|Open (31 Mar 2024 - 28 Oct 2024)|