Westbury Lodge offers spacious, clean and well decorated accommodation – exclusively for adults. Ideally situated a 2 minute easy stroll from the cliff path and lift to beach. Just 5 minutes from Shanklin Old Village, bus and train station.
- Bed & Breakfast
- 8 en-suite bedrooms – double and twin
- Superior and ground floor rooms available
- All rooms – flat screen tv, hospitality tray, hairdryer, radio alarm, toiletries
- Spacious guest lounge & conservatory with free coffee & tea available
- Free WIFI throughout the property
- Guest computer for internet access
- Patio & garden
- Walkers & cyclists welcome
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||from £70.00 to £90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin en-suite||from £70.00 to £90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- No children allowed
- Adults only - 16+
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Ferry discount available - Available only when accommodation is booked direct with us.
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Night Keys
- Open all year round
- Open New Year - Whole house bookings only.
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Radio in lounge
- Residents lounge open all day
- Separate guests' lounge
- Single Sex groups welcome - Not Stag or Hens.
- Smokers welcome - Outside of building only
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance - 5 - 10 minute walk to numerous eating places.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - Limited on site parking
- Free parking
- Off site parking - Good free parking on roadside.
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- On site parking close by
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- Cash Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- No smoking
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Digital TV All Rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Radio all rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Short breaks available - Minimum 3 night stay for high season.
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
From Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route
From West Cowes: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2.
From Yarmouth: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 2.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest Accommodation
- Visit England Awards - Annual Gold 2014
- Visit England Awards - Cyclists Welcome 2014
- Visit England Awards - Walkers Welcome 2014
- Visit England Awards - Rose 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Gold - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Gold - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2020/21 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|