Beautiful views of Bembridge Harbour and National Trust Common. On our small park, we cater for everyone wishing for a peaceful holiday in clean, quality accommodation.
* 7 pine cabins with central heating, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, 2 toilets, bath and shower.
* 30 centrally heated caravans with fridge/freezer and microwave.
* Children's play area. Swings, tunnel slides and aerial runway. Something fun for children of all ages.
* Launderette and games room with table tennis, pool table etc.
* Free WiFi
* Wheelchair accessible C/H unit.
* All accommodation is non-smoking.
* Hire service inc. cots and highchairs etc.
* Reductions for 2 week bookings and guests without cars.
* Existing registered pets only. Sorry no new pets accepted.
* Outside table & chairs with every unit
* Wireless hotspot, broadband
* Short breaks ferry inc holidays available Oct to March. 3 nights from £230 to £275, 4 nights from £265.00 to £315.00
* Short breaks also available w/c 21st/22nd July 2017; 3 nights £400, 4 nights £500 including return car ferry booking.
* Prices include car ferry.
*O.S Map Ref: SZ632 888.
**AWARDED DAVID BELLAMY GOLD AWARD**
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Elite 2 car ferry inc||from £280.00 to £870.00 per unit per week|
|Haven 3 car ferry inc||from £320.00 to £945.00 per unit per week|
|Leven 2 car ferry inc||from £320.00 to £945.00 per unit per week|
|Leven 3 car ferry inc||from £320.00 to £945.00 per unit per week|
|Madeira 3 car ferry inc||from £355.00 to £985.00 per unit per week|
|Parkstone 2 car ferry inc||from £320.00 to £945.00 per unit per week|
|Pine cabin 2 car ferry inc||from £405.00 to £1,100.00 per unit per week|
|Pine cabin 3 car ferry inc||from £445.00 to £1,140.00 per unit per week|
|Pine Cabin 34||from £355.00 to £885.00 per unit per week|
|Sovereign 2 car ferry inc||from £355.00 to £985.00 per unit per week|
|Strathmore 2 car ferry inc||from £355.00 to £985.00 per unit per week|
|Woodside 2 car ferry inc||from £320.00 to £945.00 per unit per week|
|Woodside 3 car ferry inc||£395.00 per unit per week|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- BBQs for visitors use
Children & Infants
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Adventure Playground
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Colour television in lounge
- DVD player in lounge
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Ironing facilities
- Lighting throughout park
- Linen at extra cost
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Public Telephone
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Games room
- Golf Course close by
- Snooker / Pool table - Pool table only
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all units
- Central heating in all units
- Colour Television some rooms
- Digital TV
- Drying facilities
- Drying Facilities in all units
- Electricity Charges Included
- Freezer in all units
- Gas Charges Included
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all units
- Microwave in all units
- No Smoking in Unit
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Radio in all units
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers some rooms - All units
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Old Mill Caravan Views
- Old Mill Accommodation
- Od Mill Site Facilities
- Old Mill Introduction
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, B3330 to St Helens.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde as above.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde as above.
Wightlink Portsmouth to Fishbourne Car Ferry - PO1 2LA
Wightlink Lymington to Yarmouth Car Ferry - SO41 5SB
Red Funnel Southampton to East Cowes Car Ferry - SO14 2AQ
Old Mill Holiday Park - PO33 1UA
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 5 Visit England Stars
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Gold 2011
- Green Island Awards - Green Island Award - Gold 2008
- Tourism South East Award - Caravan Holiday Park of the Year Silver Award 2009
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|