Beautiful views of Bembridge Harbour and National Trust Common. On our small park, we cater for everyone wishing for a peaceful holiday in clean, quality accommodation.
* 7 pine cabins with central heating, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, 2 toilets, bath and shower.
* 30 centrally heated caravans with fridge/freezer and microwave.
* Children's play area. Swings, tunnel slides and aerial runway. Something fun for children of all ages.
* Launderette and games room with table tennis, pool table etc.
* Free WiFi
* Wheelchair accessible C/H unit.
* All accommodation is non-smoking.
* Hire service inc. cots and highchairs etc.
* Reductions for 2 week bookings.
* Existing registered pets only. Sorry no new pets accepted.
* Outside table & chairs with every unit
* Wireless hotspot, broadband
* Short breaks holidays available Nov to March. 3 nights from £315 to £385, 4 nights from £365.00 to £435.00.
*O.S Map Ref: SZ632 888.
**AWARDED DAVID BELLAMY GOLD AWARD**
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- joejack491Gosport, United KingdomA Little piece of HeavenTuesday, 2nd May 2023We just love this place it's quiet and friendly the cleanliness of the caravan could not be faulted and the park is very well maintained, we are staying there again this June and no doubt again next... Read full review
- BernardM42Corby, United KingdomFirst Class Site.Sunday, 27th August 20233RD stay at Old Mill Caravan Park. First No 25.Second No19. 3RD The Lodge. All Very good The Lodge and No 19 had a lot of space. 4 Adults 2 Children. The Granddaughters love the site freedom to enjoy... Read full review
- Denise THastings, United KingdomFirst VisitTuesday, 19th September 2023First time visitors but not the last. Really lovely stay in the first week of September which coincided with the best weather of the summer! Caravan was a 3 bed for 2 of us so plenty of room to store... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Elite 2 bedroom||from £390.00 to £1,035.00 per unit per week|
|Harmony 2 bedroom||from £465.00 to £1,185.00 per unit per week|
|Haven 3 bedroom||from £420.00 to £1,145.00 per unit per week|
|Leven 2 bedroom||from £420.00 to £1,145.00 per unit per week|
|Leven 3 bedroom||from £420.00 to £1,145.00 per unit per week|
|Parkstone 2 bedroom||from £420.00 to £1,145.00 per unit per week|
|Pine Cabin 1 bedroom||from £465.00 to £1,075.00 per unit per week|
|Pine cabin 2 bedroom||from £535.00 to £1,320.00 per unit per week|
|Pine cabin 3 bedroom||from £575.00 to £1,365.00 per unit per week|
|Solent 3 bedroom||from £465.00 to £1,185.00 per unit per week|
|Woodside 2 bedroom||from £420.00 to £1,145.00 per unit per week|
|Woodside 3 bedroom||from £420.00 to £1,145.00 per unit per week|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Children & Infants
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Adventure Playground
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Colour television in lounge
- DVD player in lounge
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Ironing facilities
- Lighting throughout park
- Linen at extra cost
- Linen available for hire
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Games room
- Snooker / Pool table - Pool table only
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all units
- Central heating in all units
- Colour television in all units
- Colour Television some rooms
- Digital TV
- Drying facilities
- Drying Facilities in all units
- Electricity Charges Included
- Freezer in all units
- Gas Charges Included
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all units
- Hairdryer in unit
- King sized bed some rooms
- Microwave in all units
- No Smoking in Unit
- Radio in all units
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers some rooms - All units
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, B3330 to St Helens.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde as above.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde as above.
Wightlink Portsmouth to Fishbourne Car Ferry - PO1 2LA
Wightlink Lymington to Yarmouth Car Ferry - SO41 5SB
Red Funnel Southampton to East Cowes Car Ferry - SO14 2AQ
Old Mill Holiday Park - PO33 1UA
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
- 5 Visit England Stars
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Gold 2011
- Tourism South East Award - Caravan Holiday Park of the Year Silver Award 2009
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|