The Denewood is situated in a quiet residential avenue just moments away from Sandown's beautiful golden Blue Flag Award beaches & bustling esplanade, and with the Tiger Sanctuary, Putting & Golf Courses and traditional seaside amusements, all within walking distance from the Denewood. This family run guest accommodation extends a warm & friendly welcome to all our guests. We take pride in our attention to detail, personal care, friendliness and ensure that every effort is made to make our guests feel comfortable. We are also the perfect base from which to explore the beauty, history & character of this peaceful island.
Open from Easter to end of October.
Prices from £34 per person per night.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special diets catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Babes in Arms
- Baby Listening
- Children's Meals
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Licensed for alcohol
- Night Keys
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Residents lounge open all day
- Wireless Internet Access - Internet access available on request.
- 18 hole golf course - Available locally
- 9 hole golf course - Available locally
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Indoor heated pool - Available locally
- Swimming Pool close by
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off-road parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- No smoking
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).