From the 12th April all accomodation will re-open. Also outside areas at The Cow Restaurant will open on the 12th April.
The Aqua Park is open from the 17th May.
The Farm Park re-opening dates will be announced soon.
Tapnell Farm Holiday Destination
Visit Tapnell Farm’s Website to Book Online www.tapnellfarm.com
Book with Confidence – 100% Covid Refund Guarantee (T&Cs apply) – see website for details
Tapnell Farm is a family owned, award-winning holiday destination set in the beautiful rural West Wight countryside, commanding the most amazing sea views and stunning sunsets!
Home to Tom’s Eco Lodge glamping and farm accommodation, Tapnell Farm Park attraction, the Island’s only outdoor floating Aqua Park, The Cow Restaurant, countryside walks on the Tapnell Trail and so much more. Whether you are planning a short break or visiting for the day, there is something for everyone.
From luxury glamping and farm cottages to a large country manor house, we have accommodation to suit all occasions. Plenty of space to roam and dogs are welcome too! Check our website for all the ‘little extras’ we offer.
For the best burgers on the Island, check out The Cow Restaurant & Bar. Whether you sit inside or out, there’s plenty of room and the views are amazing. Bookings online in advance.
Make a day of it! Mix n match the fun with our all-weather attractions. Bookings online only.
Tapnell Farm Park
Voted Best Large Attraction 2020
The kids will be spoilt with just as much to explore indoors as out! There are two large adventure straw barns, an animal barn, indoor soft play, pedal go-karts, zip-wire, giant jumping pillows, plus daily animal activities (meet our wallabies and meerkats!) and seasonal events. Open two sessions daily. Booking online only.
Isle of Wight Aqua Park
The only outdoor floating Aqua Park on the Island. Climb, slip, slide, jump! Over 20 obstacles to tackle. Great fun for anyone over the age of 8 years.
Archery & Axe throwing https://tapnellfarm.com/play/archery-axe-throwing
Whether you’re a complete novice or a modern day Robin Hood, our experienced, trained staff will provide quality coaching in our purpose built covered barn. Great fun for anyone over 11 years.
Clay Pigeon Shooting https://tapnellfarm.com/play/top-targets
An exciting Clay Pigeon Shooting and Rifle Range facility operated by Top Targets, tucked away on the edge of our farm. The experienced team welcome shooters of all abilities.
Isle of Wight Football Golf https://tapnellfarm.com/play
Planned opening 2021 – see website for details!
Originally a dairy farm, Tapnell has become the Isle of Wight’s leading eco-tourism business where sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
Red Funnel Isle of Wight Awards 2019/2020
Best Large Attraction - Tapnell Farm Park
Best Green Business - Tapnell Farm
Best Place to go Glamping - Tom's Eco Lodge
Best Burger - The Cow Restuarant and Bar
Beautiful South Tourism Awards
Gold for Glamping Business of the Year (2019) - Tom's Eco Lodge
ROSE (Recognition of Service Excellence) Award 2019 - Tom's Eco Lodge
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good24
- Matlock_DerbyshireMatlock, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyA Fantastic week!Wednesday, 21st April 2021Having been to Tapnell Farm before. We decided to go back. We were very fortunate to have a week in Tapnell Manor. What an amazing house! Home from home. From an Open fire to a Grand Piano! The house... Read full review
- charlotterM6065CFTrip Type:CouplesDreamyFriday, 30th April 2021One of our favourite places to stay! Cosy and well equipped accommodation with thoughtful touches, delicious food from the farm shop and what a view to wake up to! Perfect base for exploring the... Read full review
- DanE1694Trip Type:Couples2 night stay in ModulogsFriday, 7th May 2021This is the second time we’ve stayed at Toms and honestly can’t recommend it enough, whether visiting as a couple or as a family it will not dissapoint. Accommodation is very clean and covid safe... Read full review
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Tapnell.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Tapnell.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, B3399 to Shalcombe, travel straight onto B3401 to Tapnell.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/
- Visit England Awards - Rose 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Beautiful South Awards Winners 2019/20 - Gold 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Tourism South East Award - The Beautiful South - Awards for Excellence 2020 - 2021 Commended 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|