Tapnell Farm Holiday Destination
Visit Tapnell Farm’s Website to Book Online
Tapnell Farm is a family owned, award-winning holiday destination set in the beautiful rural West Wight countryside, commanding the most amazing sea views and stunning sunsets!
Home to Tom’s Eco Lodge glamping and farm accommodation, Tapnell Farm Park attraction, the Island’s only outdoor floating Aqua Park, The Cow Restaurant, countryside walks on the Tapnell Trail and so much more. Whether you are planning a short break or visiting for the day, there is something for everyone.
Voted Best Green Business 2023 - Red Funnel My Isle of Wight Awards.
From luxury glamping and farm cottages to a large country manor house, we have accommodation to suit all occasions. With access to Tapnell Farm Park onsite (entrance fee applies to farm park) you will have the perfect farm stay. Check our website for all the ‘little extras’ we offer.
Voted Best Place to Go Glamping 2023 - Red Funnel My Isle of Wight Awards.
For the best burgers on the Island, check out The Cow Restaurant & Bar. Whether you sit inside or out, there’s plenty of room and the views are amazing. Bookings online in advance.
Voted Best Burger 2023 - Red Funnel My Isle of Wight Awards.
Make a day of it! Mix n match the fun with our all-weather attractions. Bookings online only.
The kids will be spoilt with just as much to explore indoors as out! There are two large adventure straw barns, an animal barn, indoor soft play, pedal go-karts, zip-wire, giant jumping pillows, plus daily animal activities (meet our wallabies and meerkats!) and seasonal events. Open two sessions daily. Booking online only.
Voted Best Large Attraction 2023 - Red Funnel My Isle of Wight Awards.
The only outdoor floating Aqua Park on the Island. Climb, slip, slide, jump! Over 20 obstacles to tackle. Great fun for anyone over the age of 8 years.
Whether you’re a complete novice or a modern day Robin Hood, our experienced, trained staff will provide quality coaching in our purpose built covered barn. Great fun for anyone over 11 years.
An exciting Clay Pigeon Shooting and Rifle Range facility operated by Top Targets, tucked away on the edge of our farm. The experienced team welcome shooters of all abilities.
The Island's first Football Golf course is opening at Tapnell Farm on Monday 21st June. Football Golf uses the same rules as golf but instead of using a club, players take turns to kick a ball into the hole, using the fewest kicks possible to score. The course at Tapnell Farm has two x 9 hole options; a short course with a range of fun obstacles to tackle and a 9 hole long course which is more about gong the distance. Players can also combine the two to play 18 holes. Located on a hill, there is also the added bonus of enjoying the most stunning countryside and sea views as you play the course!
Originally a dairy farm, Tapnell has become the Isle of Wight’s leading eco-tourism business where sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good31
- Ali FA fabulous stayMonday, 1st January 2024Well-equipped and cosy cabin in a beautiful location and great views! Lovely and helpful staff and the kids loved the farm park too!. A perfect place to rest and relax with family and friends. Will... Read full review
- shazzac2016Family and friendsMonday, 15th January 2024Had a lovely family and friends get together in one of the Cabins . The Cabin has a great entertaining space for a get together . We sat around big table making flower crowns and made a graze table... Read full review
- Kully LLondon, United KingdomMemorable tripFriday, 16th February 2024We loved our Pod , it was well equipped & very comfy. The scenery is magical & the customer service we received from start to finish was phenomenal. We will return here with other friends & family in... Read full review
- Cyclists welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Bike wash available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Tapnell.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Tapnell.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, B3399 to Shalcombe, travel straight onto B3401 to Tapnell.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/
- Visit England Awards - Rose 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Beautiful South Awards Winners 2019/20 - Gold 2019
- Tourism South East Award - The Beautiful South - Awards for Excellence 2020 - 2021 Commended 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Beautiful South Awards Winners 2021/22 - Silver 2022
|Open (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)