Tapnell Farm Holiday Destination
Visit Tapnell Farm’s Website to Book Online
Book with Confidence – 100% Covid Refund Guarantee (T&Cs apply) – see website for details
Tapnell Farm is a family owned, award-winning holiday destination set in the beautiful rural West Wight countryside, commanding the most amazing sea views and stunning sunsets!
Home to Tom’s Eco Lodge glamping and farm accommodation, Tapnell Farm Park attraction, the Island’s only outdoor floating Aqua Park, The Cow Restaurant, countryside walks on the Tapnell Trail and so much more. Whether you are planning a short break or visiting for the day, there is something for everyone.
From luxury glamping and farm cottages to a large country manor house, we have accommodation to suit all occasions. Plenty of space to roam and dogs are welcome too! Check our website for all the ‘little extras’ we offer.
For the best burgers on the Island, check out The Cow Restaurant & Bar. Whether you sit inside or out, there’s plenty of room and the views are amazing. Bookings online in advance.
Make a day of it! Mix n match the fun with our all-weather attractions. Bookings online only.
Voted Best Large Attraction 2020
The kids will be spoilt with just as much to explore indoors as out! There are two large adventure straw barns, an animal barn, indoor soft play, pedal go-karts, zip-wire, giant jumping pillows, plus daily animal activities (meet our wallabies and meerkats!) and seasonal events. Open two sessions daily. Booking online only.
The only outdoor floating Aqua Park on the Island. Climb, slip, slide, jump! Over 20 obstacles to tackle. Great fun for anyone over the age of 8 years.
Whether you’re a complete novice or a modern day Robin Hood, our experienced, trained staff will provide quality coaching in our purpose built covered barn. Great fun for anyone over 11 years.
An exciting Clay Pigeon Shooting and Rifle Range facility operated by Top Targets, tucked away on the edge of our farm. The experienced team welcome shooters of all abilities.
The Island's first Football Golf course is opening at Tapnell Farm on Monday 21st June. Football Golf uses the same rules as golf but instead of using a club, players take turns to kick a ball into the hole, using the fewest kicks possible to score. The course at Tapnell Farm has two x 9 hole options; a short course with a range of fun obstacles to tackle and a 9 hole long course which is more about gong the distance. Players can also combine the two to play 18 holes. Located on a hill, there is also the added bonus of enjoying the most stunning countryside and sea views as you play the course!
Originally a dairy farm, Tapnell has become the Isle of Wight’s leading eco-tourism business where sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
Red Funnel Isle of Wight Awards 2019/2020
Best Large Attraction - Tapnell Farm Park
Best Green Business - Tapnell Farm
Best Place to go Glamping - Tom's Eco Lodge
Best Burger - The Cow Restuarant and Bar
Beautiful South Tourism Awards
Gold for Glamping Business of the Year (2019) - Tom's Eco Lodge
ROSE (Recognition of Service Excellence) Award 2019 - Tom's Eco Lodge
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good28
- briansU6853LNLovely location & accommodation. Everything you need for a self catering break.Wednesday, 11th May 2022The pod was amazingly roomy, everything you need & very clean. The views are lovely & location quiet & relaxing. The check in details were superb & everything supplied for outdoor cooking! Location... Read full review
- Tom71193004London, United KingdomFirst "Dome Experience"!Friday, 13th May 2022We stayed here (2 grown-ups, 2 kids, 1 dog) at short notice for a birthday celebration on a recent Bank Holiday weekend. I can sum up the place in one word: amazing! The dome was super well... Read full review
- nicola_theimpLincoln, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent stayMonday, 23rd May 2022We won a free 2 night stay in an eco pod. We had a fantastic stay. The pod was very comfortable and clean. The lady in the farm shop was lovely. We had 2 plays at tapnell Farm which is excellent. We... Read full review
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Tapnell.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Tapnell.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, B3399 to Shalcombe, travel straight onto B3401 to Tapnell.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/
- Visit England Awards - Rose 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2022
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Beautiful South Awards Winners 2019/20 - Gold 2019
- Tourism South East Award - The Beautiful South - Awards for Excellence 2020 - 2021 Commended 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|