BOOKING.COM AWARD 9.4 OUT OF 10 - GUEST REVIEW AWARDS 2018
Shanklin Villa Apartments offers you a small development of luxury self catering apartments for your holiday or short break on the Isle of Wight.
Each holiday apartment is equipped to the highest standard providing you with all those little extra touches that will make your stay as comfortable, relaxing and indulgent as possible. Kitchens are fully equipped with washer/dryers and dishwashers. All bedrooms and lounges have Free View TVs and DVD players. Free WiFi is available in all apartments.
Many of the apartments have stunning seaviews and king size beds and all 3 and 4 bedroom apartments benefit from private patio/balcony with an outdoor hot tub. There is also a communal hot tub in the gardens for guests in the smaller apartments.
The location is ideal, being just a stones throw from the cliff path leading down to the seafront and just a short walk to the popular old village area of Shanklin with its quaint cottages, tea rooms, thatched pubs and restaurants.
Guests at Shanklin Villa can also make use of the facilities at sister properties Luccombe Hall Hotel and Luccombe Manor Hotel which are located just a 10 minute stroll away. Facilities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools and play areas for children, tea gardens, indoor and outdoor hot tub, putting green, squash court, games room and treatment room.
TripAdvisor reviews for the below Shanklin Villa Apartments - please click on the below links to view these reviews:
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- Dave PNew Year breakThursday, 17th January 2019Second time we have stayed,perfect location for village and seafront. The whole family enjoy staying here and find the apartment meets our needs exactly. Read full review
- Sharon BIsle of Wight, United KingdomLuxury and relaxation perfect combination.Wednesday, 27th February 2019Beautifully set out appartment with everything that was needed for a stay away break. Clean, centrally located for beach, town, buses, restaurants. Hot tub available when needed, with on the spot... Read full review
- clareparkerStramshall, United KingdomOur holidayWednesday, 24th July 2019Fantastic villa very clean and kept very nice. Lovely view. Would highly recommend maybe needs extra parking Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Battenburg Apartment||from £210.00 to £525.00 per unit per week|
|Beatrice Apartment||from £210.00 to £525.00 per unit per week|
|Cadogan Apartment||from £320.00 to £795.00 per unit per week|
|Cromwell Apartment||from £720.00 to £1,790.00 per unit per week|
|Eversley Apartment||from £640.00 to £1,585.00 per unit per week|
|Montagu Apartment||from £720.00 to £1,790.00 per unit per week|
|Mountbatten Garden Apartment||from £780.00 to £1,950.00 per unit per week|
|Worsley Apartment||from £320.00 to £795.00 per unit per week|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Children & Infants
- Children's play area - Childrens play house
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use - Communal gardens
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Communal gardens
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by - Free use of leisure facilities at nearby Luccombe Hotels
- Swimming Pool close by - Free use of leisure facilities at nearby Luccombe Hotels
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Digital TV
- DVD player all rooms
- Cromwell Apartment Video
- Montagu Apartment Video
- Worsley Apartment Video
- Battenburg Apartment Video
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route
From West Cowes: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
From Yarmouth: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Silver- Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|