Shanklin Villa Aparthotel offers you a small development of luxury self catering apartments for your holiday or short break on the Isle of Wight.
Each holiday apartment is equipped to the highest standard providing you with all those little extra touches that will make your stay as comfortable, relaxing and indulgent as possible. Kitchens are fully equipped with washer/dryers and dishwashers. All bedrooms and lounges have Free View TVs and DVD players. Free WiFi is available in all apartments.
Many of the apartments have stunning seaviews and king size beds and all 3 and 4 bedroom apartments benefit from private patio/balcony with an outdoor hot tub. There is also a communal hot tub in the gardens for guests in the smaller apartments.
Optional apartment servicing is available to enhance your comfort and luxury.
The location is ideal, being just a stones throw from the cliff path leading down to the seafront and just a short walk to the popular old village area of Shanklin with its quaint cottages, tea rooms, thatched pubs and restaurants.
Guests at Shanklin Villa can also make use of the facilities at sister properties Luccombe Hall Hotel and Luccombe Manor Hotel which are located just a 10 minute stroll away. Facilities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools and play areas for children, indoor and outdoor hot tub, putting green and games room.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good3
- Passenger37130395370Super apartmentTuesday, 14th November 2023Very nice apartment - super location, quite, tidy, modern, the kitchen is fully equipped, Samsung TV, dish washer, washer machine, outside free parking. In next hotel you can use for free sauna... Read full review
- grandparents2015Brighton and Hove, United KingdomHome from home apartment perfectly located for access to the coast path and the old villageWednesday, 29th November 2023Excellent all round experience. Spotlessly clean apartment (Worsley) with Kitchen door next to allocated parking space. Rooms tastefully furnished and well laid out. Close to coast path and old... Read full review
- Illuminations2022United KingdomGreat winter weekend breakTuesday, 5th December 2023We stayed in the Cadogan apartment which is very comfortable, extremely well-equipped and maintained, has a great bed, a distant sea view, and just about everything we needed for a very enjoyable... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Battenburg Apartment||from £210.00 to £525.00 per unit per week|
|Beatrice Apartment||from £210.00 to £525.00 per unit per week|
|Cadogan Apartment||from £320.00 to £795.00 per unit per week|
|Cromwell Apartment||from £720.00 to £1,790.00 per unit per week|
|Eversley Apartment||from £640.00 to £1,585.00 per unit per week|
|Montagu Apartment||from £720.00 to £1,790.00 per unit per week|
|Mountbatten Garden Apartment||from £780.00 to £1,950.00 per unit per week|
|Worsley Apartment||from £320.00 to £795.00 per unit per week|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Children & Infants
- Children's play area - Childrens play house
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use - Communal gardens
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Communal gardens
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by - Free use of leisure facilities at nearby Luccombe Hotels
- Swimming Pool close by - Free use of leisure facilities at nearby Luccombe Hotels
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Digital TV
- DVD player all rooms
- Cromwell Apartment Video
- Montagu Apartment Video
- Worsley Apartment Video
- Battenburg Apartment Video
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|