Large pet-friendly house on three floors with a semi-contained ground floor annex in the lovely beach town of Ryde. Ideal for multigenerational or multiple families (Covid rules allowing) or just for escaping the teenagers.
Walking distance to beaches, shops, pubs, restaurants, swimming pool and cinema.
Park your car up and spend the week wandering around on foot and liberate yourself!
Sleeps seven in four bedrooms with two reception rooms, 2.5 bathrooms and eat-in kitchen with terraced patio garden and doorstep parking for one car and free on street parking in the local area. Room in hallway to keep bikes if you don't want to leave them in the garden.
Ferry discounts available on request.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|SeaviewsinRyde||from £176.00 to £220.00 per unit per night|
*minimum 3 night stay off-peak, 7 nights peak. Sleeps 7 in four bedrooms
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Contactless check-in
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Dogs welcome
- Ferry discount available
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen included
- Linen provided
- Number of Bathrooms - One full bathroom with bath and separate shower, one shower room, one cloakroom toilet
- Open all year round
- Pets accepted
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness facilities close by
- Swimming Pool close by
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - Room for one car directly in front of house. Free on street parking for extra cars.
- Free parking
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- BACS Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Digital TV Some Rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Hairdryer available
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- King sized bed some rooms
- Satellite TV
- Shaver Point/s
- Washing Machine
- Cyclists welcome - Bikes can be kept in large hallway. We haven't tested how many but with careful placement probably four!
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Walkers Welcome - Walking distance to coastal path at Ryde but also close to bus routes for access to country walks inland.
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|