4 Star Gold Quality Assurance with Accessibility Mobility Awards 1 & 2.
Grange Farm is situated on the outskirts of Wootton village close to both Red Funnel and Wightlink ferries. For those without their own transport we are on the bus route. Also there are many attractions close by including Osborne House, Queen Victoria’s family home, which is only 7 minutes away (3.6 miles).
The local pub is within walking distance. Ideal for walkers, cyclists and birdwatchers. Grange Farm is surrounded by countryside and wildlife with safe garden and play areas. Down a private drive, car parking is available for visitors.
Wildlife cameras are available on loan whilst staying at Red Squirrel Lodge. Capture the wildlife at the farm whilst you stay.
Welcome pack provided that will include local produce.
Short breaks are available (minimum of 3 nights). Please contact the lodge for more information.
Red Squirrel Lodge is a barrier free brand new build. Suitable for wheel chair users. Sleeps 5 to 6. All on one level with car parking and garden. The Lodge comprises of a Large wet room, en-suite double room and two twin rooms, Large kitchen / diner lounge. A veranda to the front of the property where eating out or just sitting and enjoying the peaceful surroundings can be enjoyed. The decking extends round to the rear garden. Prior arrangements only for one dog may be included with bookings. Red Squirrel Lodge is situated at Grange Farm Wootton, Nr Ryde on the Isle of Wight down a private drive only 10 minutes drive from the Red Funnel ferries. The lovely sandy beaches at Ryde are just a 15min drive away, but on the Island nowhere are very far away. Newport the main town on the Island is just a 5min drive away. There is a regular bus route at the top of the drive and a local farm shop and pub half a mile away. We regularly see the local Red Squirrels and other wildlife.
Free bus travel - leave your car at Grange Farm and take the bus to explore the Island. You can travel around the whole Island using the bus pass.
Ferry discounts available on request.
Contact Rosemarie Horne.
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 19th Aug 2022
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 20th Aug 2022
- No. of Nights:
Your Search for Red Squirrel Lodge at Grange Farm:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Red Squirrel Lodge||from £740.00 to £1,700.00 per unit per week|
*Prices above do not include ferry prices.
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Wheel-in Shower
- BBQs for visitors use
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Babes in Arms
- Children's play area
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Colour television in lounge
- Ferry discount available - Prices on application
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- LGBT Friendly
- Linen at extra cost
- Linen available for hire
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Pets accepted by arrangement - 1 dog.
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Tumble dryer
- Video in lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Garden games
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles - Steam Railway at Wootton
- Secure cycle parking
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour Television all rooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- Drying facilities
- Electricity Charges Included
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in unit
- Ironing Facilities
- No smoking in unit
- No Smoking in Unit
- Radio in unit
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers some rooms
- Tea and coffee making in unit
- Three bedrooms
- Washing Machine
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Wootton/Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Wootton/Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Wootton/Ryde.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
PARKING (multiple unit properties)
ACCESS TO ALL AREAS
BEDROOM(S) AND BATHROOM(S) - GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 4 Visit England Stars Self Catering
- 1 Accessibility - Mobility
- 2 Accessibility - Mobility
- Visit England Awards - Annual Gold 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2022
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Gold - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Silver - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2020/21 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|