Visit Priory Bay Cottages website to book.
Coach House & 2 Cluniac Cottages
Uniquely, these two properties have direct access to Priory Bay via a private track with yummy orchard, Victorian folly and stunning woodland. Not many of you will have seen a taller or more beautiful Oak tree. The beach is sandy, tree-lined and protected from the prevailing winds. Priory Bay is widely regarded as the best and most beautiful beach on the Isle of Wight.
While these are substantial properties they do have a very cosy feeling and romantic location.
Arrival days are Friday or Monday, and we do weekend and short breaks. We take discounted bookings for smaller groups outside the main school holiday season.
Sleeping 10, the Coach House has been recently refurbished giving an open plan diner/sitting room with raised kitchen area, making it the perfect property for families and groups of friends alike. A raised kitchen area with traditional butchers block overlooks the spacious family area, so that the cook can keep an eye on everyone and isn’t excluded from the fun and laughter. Outside the front of the property is open private garden with views across the neighbouring orchard with access to Priory Bay via a private track through the woods.
The property has two double bedrooms, and three twin bedrooms with a bathroom upstairs and down.
The stunning property is the ideal base for a summer family holiday, or a weekend getaway with friends whatever the time of year and in the winter the under-floor heating throughout the kitchen and living area is ideal for padding around bare foot warming your toes after a brisk walk along the beach with your four-legged friend.
2 Cluniac Cottages
2 Cluniac Cottages, is a pretty terraced cottage with views across open fields to distant downs, to the south and views across the Solent to the mainland to the north. It has an enclosed rear garden and car parking at the front for up to three cars.
The cottage sleeps up to eight people. The stylishly decorated master bedroom with super-king bed has en-suite bathroom. There’s a comfortable second double bedroom. There are two twin rooms, one reflecting the rural location and the other celebrating the sea and the beach. There’s a large light-filled family bathroom. Downstairs, there are three reception rooms - a cosy family sitting room, a stylish dining room and a snug room with second television for teenagers and children. There is a sleigh bed for relaxing in the daytime or potentially an extra bed. There’s a small bath with shower in the downstairs’ loo – perfect for washing the sand from your feet on returning from the beach. The kitchen/breakfast room opens out into an enclosed south facing courtyard with dining table and large family barbecue. This opens onto an enclosed garden with lawn and apple tree beyond.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Cluniac||from £949.00 to £2,835.00 per unit per week|
|The Coach House||from £1,229.00 to £2,935.00 per unit per week|
*Prices vary during the year. Please check https://www.isleofwight-beachhomes.co.uk/holiday-lets for pricing details. Special offers can be found here https://secure.bookalet.co.uk/widget?id=a836adc0-ad07-439b-87b1-304860c24a3d
- BBQs for visitors use
- Outdoor eating area
Children & Infants
- Cot(s) available - One available. Please bring your own bedding.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available - One available
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless payment possible
- Online booking possible
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Colour television in lounge
- Dogs welcome - Maximum of two per property. £30 per dog per stay charge.
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen provided
- Open all year round
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pets welcome
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Tumble dryer
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cycle Hire - Available through TAV Cycles or RouteFifty7
- Water sports facilities - Close by at Tackt-Isle Adventures, St Helens Duver.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - Parking for 2 car available (at each property).
- Free parking
- BACS Accepted
- Midweek breaks - Monday - Friday
- Weekend breaks - Friday - Monday
Room / Unit Features
- Electricity Charges Included
- Five bedrooms - Coach House
- Four bedrooms - 2 Cluniac Cottages
- Gas Charges Included
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer some rooms
- Washing Machine
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 - Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road to right onto A3055 - Sandown, B3330, B3340 - Seaview.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 - Ryde, as above.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 - Newport, A3054 - Ryde, as above.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)*|
* https://extranet-tse.newmindets.net/App/PMS/Product.aspx?pid=1708281#Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change