Discover Norton Grange Coastal Village
Your seaside escape on the Isle of Wight
Norton Grange Coastal Village is an adult’s only hotel. Norton Grange is for the lovers of all things aquatic. A chalet village with stunning views of the Solent, it is moments from a maritime museum, underwater Archaeology Centre, a Planetarium and a Model Railway, and the site was even occupied by the Royal Navy during WWII. Fresh seaside chalets built by Warner provide peaceful spaces to relax in after a night enjoying a range of excellent live entertainment, as well as a wide range of daily activities. Norton Grange’s restaurant, Castaways, has a broad menu including local and seasonal produce.
There’s so much included in a Warner break including:
Rooms to enjoy at Norton Grange Coastal Village
Open your front door and smell the sea air, this is beach life at its best. Our pretty chalets are a gentle stroll from the leisure centre, bar and restaurant and have a cosy village feel.
Dining with us
The Castaways restuarant is famous for its delicious breakfasts and evening meals. For lunch, visit the Waterfront Lounge with amazing sea views.
At our Mariners Show Lounge here at Norton Grange we will fill your evenings with fabulous live entertainment.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good383
- 644DebbiTrip Type:Friends getawayWaitressFriday, 11th December 2020Thanks for great time away just got back from our 4 day break, will miss our waitress Millie in the morning who was very good at her job always polite, friendly, nothing was too much for her, was... Read full review
- BigBrian655Salisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely mini breakMonday, 14th December 2020Sailing over from the North Island made our break special from the start. Check in was seamless and we were soon exploring. We tried the rifle shooting and did rather well. This was our first ever... Read full review
- howthehelldoiknowFab Christmas breakSaturday, 16th January 2021The first time we have been on a Warner's leisure break but it won't be our last . I was really impressed with the communication from the company from the time we booked until the time we left... Read full review
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Ferry discount available
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen available free of charge
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Public Telephone
- Regular evening entertainment
- Games room
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - Archery & rifle shooting, pitch and putt, croquet & curling
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Hairdryer in all units
Travel & Trade
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Norton Grange Coastal Village Video
- Norton Grange Garden Suites
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday Village
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|