Discover Norton Grange Coastal Village
Your seaside escape on the Isle of Wight
Norton Grange Coastal Village is an adult’s only hotel. Norton Grange is for the lovers of all things aquatic. A chalet village with stunning views of the Solent, it is moments from a maritime museum, underwater Archaeology Centre, a Planetarium and a Model Railway, and the site was even occupied by the Royal Navy during WWII. Fresh seaside chalets built by Warner provide peaceful spaces to relax in after a night enjoying a range of excellent live entertainment, as well as a wide range of daily activities. Norton Grange’s restaurant, Castaways, has a broad menu including local and seasonal produce.
There’s so much included in a Warner break including:
Rooms to enjoy at Norton Grange Coastal Village
Open your front door and smell the sea air, this is beach life at its best. Our pretty chalets are a gentle stroll from the leisure centre, bar and restaurant and have a cosy village feel.
Dining with us
The Castaways restuarant is famous for its delicious breakfasts and evening meals. For lunch, visit the Waterfront Lounge with amazing sea views.
At our Mariners Show Lounge here at Norton Grange we will fill your evenings with fabulous live entertainment.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good340
- ETJTDorsetPleasantly SurprisedTuesday, 20th August 2019This was a first trip to Warner’s, and we were pleasantly surprised, and Norton Grange is in a beautiful position overlooking the Solent. The chalet was a bit disappointing, although there was all... Read full review
- kazjafbournemouthAnother brilliant holidayWednesday, 21st August 2019We have just returned from a week at Norton Grange and have to say this has been the best one yet. We have been going there for 9 years and they never stop improving. We had 3 fantastic comedians... Read full review
- Graeme CKinver, United KingdomWonderfulWednesday, 21st August 2019This was our first time staying at a Warner's hotel, it couldn't have been better, all the staff at friendly and approachable, the food and service spot on, location perfect, we could not find fault... Read full review
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen available free of charge
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Public Telephone
- Regular evening entertainment
- Games room
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - Archery & rifle shooting, pitch and putt, croquet & curling
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Hairdryer in all units
Travel & Trade
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Norton Grange Coastal Village Video
- Norton Grange Garden Suites
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday Village
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|