Discover Norton Grange Coastal Village
Your seaside escape on the Isle of Wight
Norton Grange Coastal Village is an adult’s only hotel. Norton Grange is for the lovers of all things aquatic. A chalet village with stunning views of the Solent, it is moments from a maritime museum, underwater Archaeology Centre, a Planetarium and a Model Railway, and the site was even occupied by the Royal Navy during WWII. Fresh seaside chalets built by Warner provide peaceful spaces to relax in after a night enjoying a range of excellent live entertainment, as well as a wide range of daily activities. Norton Grange’s restaurant, Castaways, has a broad menu including local and seasonal produce.
There’s so much included in a Warner break including:
Rooms to enjoy at Norton Grange Coastal Village
Open your front door and smell the sea air, this is beach life at its best. Our pretty chalets are a gentle stroll from the leisure centre, bar and restaurant and have a cosy village feel.
Dining with us
The Castaways restuarant is famous for its delicious breakfasts and evening meals. For lunch, visit the Waterfront Lounge with amazing sea views.
At our Mariners Show Lounge here at Norton Grange we will fill your evenings with fabulous live entertainment.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good327
- mike1367East GrinsteadTrip Type:CouplesEXCELLENT BUT......Tuesday, 16th April 2019Just returned from our first weekend break at this Warner location, having stayed at the Bembridge Coast hotel several times. Lovely spot close to Yarmouth with excellent walks along the beach in... Read full review
- kazjafbournemouthTrip Type:FamilyBest Warner trip everTuesday, 16th April 2019We have recently returned from having a wonderful week at Norton Grange. From the moment we arrived the staff have been very helpful and friendly. The receptionists are always cheerful. Our... Read full review
- 129christinesTrip Type:CouplesReturn tripTuesday, 16th April 2019Lovely Hotel very friendly staff ,excellent food great choice table service very quick very pleasant waiter, beautiful gardens very well maintained such a joy to stroll around, since last visit they... Read full review
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen available free of charge
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Public Telephone
- Regular evening entertainment
- Games room
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - Archery & rifle shooting, pitch and putt, croquet & curling
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Hairdryer in all units
Travel & Trade
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Norton Grange Coastal Village Video
- Norton Grange Garden Suites
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday Village
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|