Discover Norton Grange Coastal Village
Your seaside escape on the Isle of Wight
Norton Grange Coastal Village is an adult’s only hotel. Norton Grange is for the lovers of all things aquatic. A chalet village with stunning views of the Solent, it is moments from a maritime museum, underwater Archaeology Centre, a Planetarium and a Model Railway, and the site was even occupied by the Royal Navy during WWII. Fresh seaside chalets built by Warner provide peaceful spaces to relax in after a night enjoying a range of excellent live entertainment, as well as a wide range of daily activities. Norton Grange’s restaurant, Castaways, has a broad menu including local and seasonal produce.
There’s so much included in a Warner break including:
Rooms to enjoy at Norton Grange Coastal Village
Open your front door and smell the sea air, this is beach life at its best. Our pretty chalets are a gentle stroll from the leisure centre, bar and restaurant and have a cosy village feel.
Dining with us
The Castaways restuarant is famous for its delicious breakfasts and evening meals. For lunch, visit the Waterfront Lounge with amazing sea views.
At our Mariners Show Lounge here at Norton Grange we will fill your evenings with fabulous live entertainment.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good405
- Alison WPaddock Wood, United KingdomFirst Time At A Warner Leisure HotelSunday, 10th October 2021Had a fabulous, relaxing week at Norton Grange Coastal Village. It really didn't matter what the weather was like outside, the days were always bright. Comfortable accommodation, highly... Read full review
- Friendship555Doncaster, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDisappointing ServiceThursday, 14th October 2021General Service very disappointing example and last straw tonight went to the bar at 22.55 waited until bar person took my order requested a coffee was told coffee machine closed at 23.00 hours ie... Read full review
- trevor6410Hornsea, United KingdomTired accommodation but enjoyable first Warner HotelFriday, 15th October 2021First visit to a Warner’s establishment - really enjoyable but not ‘great’ - accommodation was tired and far too hot. The towel rail in the bathroom was on full from 4am to 11.30pm - it heated the... Read full review
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Ferry discount available
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen available free of charge
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Public Telephone
- Regular evening entertainment
- Games room
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - Archery & rifle shooting, pitch and putt, croquet & curling
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Hairdryer in all units
Travel & Trade
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Norton Grange Coastal Village Video
- Norton Grange Garden Suites
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday Village
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|