Discover Norton Grange Coastal Village
Your seaside escape on the Isle of Wight
Norton Grange Coastal Village is an adult’s only hotel. Norton Grange is for the lovers of all things aquatic. A chalet village with stunning views of the Solent, it is moments from a maritime museum, underwater Archaeology Centre, a Planetarium and a Model Railway, and the site was even occupied by the Royal Navy during WWII. Fresh seaside chalets built by Warner provide peaceful spaces to relax in after a night enjoying a range of excellent live entertainment, as well as a wide range of daily activities. Norton Grange’s restaurant, Castaways, has a broad menu including local and seasonal produce.
There’s so much included in a Warner break including:
Rooms to enjoy at Norton Grange Coastal Village
Open your front door and smell the sea air, this is beach life at its best. Our pretty chalets are a gentle stroll from the leisure centre, bar and restaurant and have a cosy village feel.
Dining with us
The Castaways restuarant is famous for its delicious breakfasts and evening meals. For lunch, visit the Waterfront Lounge with amazing sea views.
At our Mariners Show Lounge here at Norton Grange we will fill your evenings with fabulous live entertainment.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good331
- Shirley-joy CTrip Type:FamilyUnsuitable for disabledTuesday, 11th June 2019On a visit from Australia we arranged for my elderly disabled mother to stay at Norton Grange, our chalet was located far from the centre up a hilly path, although we requested 2 months before the... Read full review
- yellow91surreyTrip Type:CouplesA lovely settingTuesday, 11th June 2019Stayed here for 5 nights. A lovely clean room. Very comfy bed and pillows. Beautiful white fluffy towels. The food was excellent a great choice too. So much to eat. The evening entertainment was OK... Read full review
- Rover099Buckinghamshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSuite time at NortonSunday, 16th June 2019We've stayed there before and always been best pleased. This time we had a "garden suite" for seven nights. All very good - stylish, roomy, two TVs and comfy - and we've booked again for 2020... Read full review
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen available free of charge
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Public Telephone
- Regular evening entertainment
- Games room
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - Archery & rifle shooting, pitch and putt, croquet & curling
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Hairdryer in all units
Travel & Trade
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Norton Grange Coastal Village Video
- Norton Grange Garden Suites
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday Village
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|