Set in 4 acres of safe and attractive wooded parkland, only 1½ miles from Sandown Bay. Quietly resting among the trees, Cheverton Copse is within easy reach of the many amenities and attractions of Sandown and Shanklin.
Young and old alike will find Cheverton Copse an excellent place for a family holiday, staying in one of our fully equipped caravans.
All caravans have mains power, hot and cold running water, mains drainage, showers, heating, Freeview TVs and microwave ovens.
- Licensed club (check website for opening dates) and games room.
- Evening entertainment high season and Whitsun.
- Children's play areas.
- Easy access to the Island's network of footpaths.
- Supermarket close by.
- Cars not permitted in caravan area.
- Safe park suitable for families and small children.
- Bus service within easy walking distance.
- Special Car Ferry Breaks.
- Sorry, no pets.
- WiFi Access - charges apply.
Cheverton Copse welcomes groups, please contact the park for more information
**AWARDED DAVID BELLAMY GOLD AWARD**
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good22
- MWTWANSheffieldTrip Type:FamilyBetter than everSunday, 23rd August 2020Thankyou to all the team at Cheverton for a great 2 weeks. With things as they are we were worried about what it would be like on the island and staying away but the team have worked hard to make the... Read full review
- HappypandaukWatford, United KingdomAs good as everMonday, 24th August 2020We had a week at Cheverton Copse from 8th August. We were greeted on arrival by one of the owners who showed us to our caravan. We had chosen an Arundel Gold this time and it was in a great location... Read full review
- heather_p23Potton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely lovely placeFriday, 4th September 2020We have just had a wonderful 4 night break at this sweet little holiday park. It’s absolutely perfect for young families as the whole place is car free (you carry your belongings to your caravan on a... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|4 Berth Caravan||from £280.00 to £880.00 per unit per week|
|6 Berth Caravan||from £280.00 to £880.00 per unit per week|
*Prices vary but are based on the size and grade of the caravan. Special offers available during the year.
- Disabled Parking
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
Children & Infants
- Cot(s) available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Colour television in lounge
- Ferry discount available
- Lighting throughout park
- Linen included
- No Pets
- Open on bank holidays
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Shower block
- Toilet Block
- Waste Disposal Point
- Games room
- Snooker / Pool table
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Cheques accepted
- Countryside Setting
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Digital TV
- Drying facilities
- Electricity Charges Included
- Gas Charges Included
- Showers all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, turn right onto Fishbourne lane, turn left onto Station Road, turn left onto Briddlesford Road, at roundabout take first exit onto Downend Road, turn left onto A3056. Turn left into Scotchells Brook Lane.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday Park
- Regional and Miscellaneous - British Holidays and Home Parks 2019
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Conservation Awards Gold 2019/2020 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
|Opening (28 Mar 2020 - 2 Nov 2020)|
|Closed (3 Nov 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Closed (1 Jan 2021 - 27 Mar 2021)|