Set in 4 acres of safe and attractive wooded parkland, only 1½ miles from Sandown Bay. Quietly resting among the trees, Cheverton Copse is within easy reach of the many amenities and attractions of Sandown and Shanklin.
Young and old alike will find Cheverton Copse an excellent place for a family holiday, staying in one of our fully equipped caravans.
All caravans have mains power, hot and cold running water, mains drainage, showers, heating, Freeview TVs and microwave ovens.
- Licensed club (check website for opening dates) and games room.
- Evening entertainment high season and Whitsun.
- Children's play areas.
- Easy access to the Island's network of footpaths.
- Supermarket close by.
- Cars not permitted in caravan area.
- Safe park suitable for families and small children.
- Bus service within easy walking distance.
- Special Car Ferry Breaks.
- Sorry, no pets.
- WiFi Access - charges apply.
Cheverton Copse welcomes groups, please contact the park for more information.
**AWARDED DAVID BELLAMY GOLD AWARD**
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good22
- GcfcosTrip Type:FamilyIncredible holiday once again!Friday, 1st November 2019Second year here in a row for Halloween holiday and fantastic. From the fireworks show to Halloween fun for the kids we’ve had another great time. Family run park and so so helpful and friendly. We... Read full review
- Pauline AOldhamBest Isle of Wight Holiday ParkWednesday, 6th November 2019Just returned from another fantastic holiday at the family-run Cheverton Copse Holiday Park; absolutely brilliant, loved it as always. We've been holidaying at the park for the last four or five... Read full review
- jelliebabyLittleborough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBest campsite on Isle of WightTuesday, 12th November 2019Cheverton Copse is the best campsite we have ever visited which is why we have been returning every year for the last 6 years! The caravans are spotless and very comfortable with everything you need... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|4 Berth Caravan||from £355.00 to £795.00 per unit per week|
|6 Berth Caravan||from £355.00 to £709.00 per unit per week|
*Prices vary but are based on the size and grade of the caravan. Special offers available during the year.
- Disabled Parking
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
Children & Infants
- Cot(s) available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Colour television in lounge
- Ferry discount available
- Lighting throughout park
- Linen included
- No Pets
- Open on bank holidays
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Shower block
- Toilet Block
- Waste Disposal Point
- Games room
- Snooker / Pool table
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Cheques accepted
- Countryside Setting
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Digital TV
- Drying facilities
- Electricity Charges Included
- Gas Charges Included
- Showers all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, turn right onto Fishbourne lane, turn left onto Station Road, turn left onto Briddlesford Road, at roundabout take first exit onto Downend Road, turn left onto A3056. Turn left into Scotchells Brook Lane.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route.
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2, 3 or 8.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 Newport and change to No. 2, 3 or 8.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday Park
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Gold 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous - British Holidays and Home Parks 2018
|Closed (3 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Closed (1 Jan 2020 - 28 Mar 2020)|
|Opening (29 Mar 2020 - 2 Nov 2020)|