Set in 4 acres of safe and attractive wooded parkland, only 1½ miles from Sandown Bay. Quietly resting among the trees, Cheverton Copse is within easy reach of the many amenities and attractions of Sandown and Shanklin.
Young and old alike will find Cheverton Copse an excellent place for a family holiday, staying in one of our fully equipped caravans.
All caravans have mains power, hot and cold running water, mains drainage, showers, heating, Freeview TVs and microwave ovens.
- Licensed club (check website for opening dates) and games room.
- Evening entertainment high season and Whitsun.
- Children's play areas.
- Easy access to the Island's network of footpaths.
- Supermarket close by.
- Cars not permitted in caravan area.
- Safe park suitable for families and small children.
- Bus service within easy walking distance.
- Special Car Ferry Breaks.
- Sorry, no pets.
- WiFi Access - charges apply.
Cheverton Copse welcomes groups, please contact the park for more information
**AWARDED DAVID BELLAMY GOLD AWARD**
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good24
- KelHom45Trip Type:FamilyFabulous, family friendly siteSaturday, 4th September 2021If you want a safe environment for your kids to experience a little bit of freedom, then this is the place! No cars are on site and all the caravans surround various play equipment which was ideal... Read full review
- jackie247Norwich, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat Holiday & LocationSaturday, 18th September 2021Just spent 2 relaxing weeks here, our 1st visit and highly recommend it. Arrived to covid measures in place, plenty of sanitizers around the site. Arrival is no contact and it works perfectly. No... Read full review
- Pauline AOldhamHome from Home Holiday ParkSaturday, 30th October 2021Just had another amazing week's holiday at Cheverton Copse Holiday Park. The site and caravans are exceptionally clean and tidy, and it's very safe for children as cars are not allowed on site. The... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|4 Berth Caravan||£280.00 per unit per week|
|6 Berth Caravan||£350.00 per unit per week|
*Prices vary but are based on the size and grade of the caravan. Special offers available during the year.
- Disabled Parking
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
Children & Infants
- Cot(s) available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area
- 2m distancing in place
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Clear signage
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Online booking possible
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for visitors
- Adventure Playground
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Closed Christmas and New Year
- Colour television in lounge
- Ferry discount available
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Lighting throughout park
- Linen included
- No Pets
- Open on bank holidays
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Shower block
- Toilet Block
- Tumble dryer
- Waste Disposal Point
- Games room
- Snooker / Pool table
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- BACS Accepted
- Cash Accepted
- Countryside Setting
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Digital TV
- Drying facilities
- Electricity Charges Included
- Gas Charges Included
- Showers all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, turn right onto Fishbourne lane, turn left onto Station Road, turn left onto Briddlesford Road, at roundabout take first exit onto Downend Road, turn left onto A3056. Turn left into Scotchells Brook Lane.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday Park
- Regional and Miscellaneous - British Holidays and Home Parks 2019
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Conservation Awards Gold 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Closed (3 Nov 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Closed (1 Jan 2022 - 27 Mar 2022)|
|Opening (28 Mar 2022 - 2 Nov 2022)|