Family camping in a quiet, rural area with magnificent sea and downland views. Located on the outskirts of Freshwater village, 2 miles from Yarmouth ferry port and the Needles.
- Camping for tents, touring caravans and motor caravans (no statics) on large level field.
- Electric hook-ups.
- Excellent shower and toilet facilities.
- Playing field with BBQ area.
- Close to the shops, beach, bus route.
- Ferry booking service.
- Spectacular downland and coastal walking area.
* Based on 2 adults & include a pitch fee. Child rates are available on application.
* 4 Night break including ferry from £124.00
**AWARDED DAVID BELLAMY GOLD AWARD**
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good30
- sam-t-84NottinghamTrip Type:FamilyLovely, well run campsiteWednesday, 29th May 2019Stayed for 4 nights in May half term. Wardens are so friendly and helpful. Facilities kept very clean, site well maintained. My only suggestion would be to get the toilet roll to fit the holders and... Read full review
- Lynn WReading, United KingdomTrip Type:Family3rd Year in a Row !Friday, 31st May 2019Another warm welcome back to Heathfield Farm camping. This time with a family group. Wardens Tina and Michael are more like hosts . Friendly , very proud of the site . Its very well kept . The... Read full review
- sally hTrip Type:FamilySpacious relaxed camp site, great for families with small kidsMonday, 3rd June 2019Our 2 families spent a week at Heathfield and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. When we booked directly we received great savings on the ferry crossing which made it good value. the site faces west so... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Motor Caravans||£16.00 per pitch per night|
|Tents||£14.00 per pitch per night|
*Our rates are per pitch inclusive of two people.
For extra adults/children or our Back Packer rates please contact for details
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- BBQs for visitors use
- Ice Pack Freezing
- Picnic area
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - No minimum age
- Children's play area - Outdoor play area.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome - Dogs welcome on many pitches
- Electric hook-up points
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Grass pitches
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 2100hrs
- Open on bank holidays
- Overnight holding area
- Pets accepted by arrangement - dogs only
- Pitches with sea view
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public Telephone
- Public toilets
- Rallies welcome
- Shower block
- Toilet Block
- Waste Disposal Point
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by - West Wight Sports Centre 5 minute drive away
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Parking next to pitch
- Cash Accepted
- Cheques accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- Shaver Point/s
- Camping and Caravanning Club non members welcome
- Caravan Club non members welcome
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Freshwater.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Freshwater.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Freshwater.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 4 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- 4 Visit England Stars Camping & Touring Park
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Gold 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous - British Holidays and Home Parks 2018
|Opening 2019 (28 Apr 2019 - 30 Sept 2019)|