Family camping in a quiet, rural area with magnificent sea and downland views. Located on the outskirts of Freshwater village, 2 miles from Yarmouth ferry port and the Needles.
- Camping for tents, touring caravans and motor caravans (no statics) on large level field.
- Electric hook-ups.
- Excellent shower and toilet facilities.
- Playing field with BBQ area.
- Close to the shops, beach, bus route.
- Ferry booking service.
- Spectacular downland and coastal walking area.
* Based on 2 adults & include a pitch fee. Child rates are available on application.
* 4 Night break including ferry from £124.00
**AWARDED DAVID BELLAMY GOLD AWARD**
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good40
- HeatherT2169FabulousTuesday, 12th July 2022We have just had eight days at Heathfield Farm, fabulous site.. very clean and tidy with very welcoming and fantastic helpful staff.. lovely couple. The site is great and we wished we could have... Read full review
- Michael CFirst class siteSaturday, 23rd July 2022This was our 3rd visit to this site over the past 15 years. Once again we were not disappointed. The lovely people who run the site are friendly and always available for help, assistance or advice if... Read full review
- samanthagF9344CRTrip Type:FamilyAmazing stay! Highly recommend!Friday, 29th July 2022We’ve just had a week at heathfield and I can’t recommend it enough. Pitches are generous in space, showers and toilets are clean and we never had to queue no matter what time of day. Annie and... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Motor Caravans||£22.00 per pitch per night|
|Tents||£19.00 per pitch per night|
*Our rates are per pitch inclusive of two people.
For extra adults/children or our Back Packer rates please contact for details
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- BBQs for visitors use
- Ice Pack Freezing
- Picnic area
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - No minimum age
- Children's play area - Outdoor play area.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- 2m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Online booking possible
- Queuing system
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome - Dogs welcome on many pitches
- Electric hook-up points
- Ferry discount available
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Grass pitches
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 2100hrs
- Open on bank holidays
- Overnight holding area
- Pets accepted by arrangement - dogs only
- Pitches with sea view
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public Telephone
- Public toilets
- Rallies welcome
- Shower block
- Toilet Block
- Waste Disposal Point
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by - West Wight Sports Centre 5 minute drive away
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Parking next to pitch
- Cash Accepted
- Cheques accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- Shaver Point/s
- Camping and Caravanning Club non members welcome
- Caravan Club non members welcome
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 4 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- 4 Visit England Stars Camping & Touring Park
- Regional and Miscellaneous - British Holidays and Home Parks 2018
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Conservation Awards Gold 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Opening 2022 (15 Apr 2022 - 30 Sept 2022)|