Family camping in a quiet, rural area with magnificent sea and downland views. Located on the outskirts of Freshwater village, 2 miles from Yarmouth ferry port and the Needles.
- Camping for tents, touring caravans and motor caravans (no statics) on large level field.
- Electric hook-ups.
- Excellent shower and toilet facilities.
- Playing field with BBQ area.
- Close to the shops, beach, bus route.
- Ferry booking service.
- Spectacular downland and coastal walking area.
* Based on 2 adults & include a pitch fee. Child rates are available on application.
* 4 Night break including ferry from £124.00
**AWARDED DAVID BELLAMY GOLD AWARD**
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good36
- AnswerbacklouTrip Type:FamilyLovely campsite in a beautiful area of the island.Tuesday, 25th August 2020We stayed for a week in August and with a friendly welcome the rules of the site were explained and we were shown to our spacious pitch. Unlike other sites we have visited, the pitches are organised... Read full review
- Ivesey003London, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWe love Rules!Tuesday, 15th September 2020If you like a site with rules, this is one for you! Quite literally everything was covered by a rule; including being ‘locked in or locked out’ at 10.30pm when the barriers were locked. Not so great... Read full review
- danny23saracenVentnor, United KingdomFANTASTIC CAMPSITESunday, 27th September 2020Visited this campsite for another week and we were not disappointed! Tina and Mike work tirelessly to manage the site to a very high standard from welcoming guests to complying with the Covid-19... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Motor Caravans||£18.00 per pitch per night|
|Tents||£16.00 per pitch per night|
*Our rates are per pitch inclusive of two people.
For extra adults/children or our Back Packer rates please contact for details
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- BBQs for visitors use
- Ice Pack Freezing
- Picnic area
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - No minimum age
- Children's play area - Outdoor play area.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome - Dogs welcome on many pitches
- Electric hook-up points
- Ferry discount available
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Grass pitches
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 2100hrs
- Open on bank holidays
- Overnight holding area
- Pets accepted by arrangement - dogs only
- Pitches with sea view
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public Telephone
- Public toilets
- Rallies welcome
- Shower block
- Toilet Block
- Waste Disposal Point
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by - West Wight Sports Centre 5 minute drive away
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Parking next to pitch
- Cash Accepted
- Cheques accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- Shaver Point/s
- Camping and Caravanning Club non members welcome
- Caravan Club non members welcome
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 4 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- 4 Visit England Stars Camping & Touring Park
- Regional and Miscellaneous - British Holidays and Home Parks 2018
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Conservation Awards Gold 2019/2020 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
|Opening 2020 (22 May 2020 - 30 Sept 2020)|