Family camping in a quiet, rural area with magnificent sea and downland views. Located on the outskirts of Freshwater village, 2 miles from Yarmouth ferry port and the Needles.
- Camping for tents, touring caravans and motor caravans (no statics) on large level field.
- Electric hook-ups.
- Excellent shower and toilet facilities.
- Playing field with BBQ area.
- Close to the shops, beach, bus route.
- Ferry booking service.
- Spectacular downland and coastal walking area.
* Based on 2 adults & include a pitch fee. Child rates are available on application.
* 4 Night break including ferry from £124.00
**AWARDED DAVID BELLAMY GOLD AWARD**
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good38
- DBR10Bulford, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelHeathfield Farm Campsite - Solo bikepackerThursday, 22nd July 2021Just back from a 3 night stay at Heathfield Farm, solo bikepacking with a small one man tent. The site is clean, well organised and the hard working wardens couldn't haven't been more helpful. My... Read full review
- Nick SClitheroe, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat Site, Great Hosts, Very Clean FacilitiesFriday, 30th July 2021Great site with lovely hosts Gary & Karen. We moved to Heathfield at short notice due to our original site on IOW not being clean. We found Heathfield on line and booked 5 nights that was then... Read full review
- Popster2020Nottingham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily camping tripSaturday, 31st July 2021We’ve stayed at so many campsites and this ranks amongst one of the best. Nothing fancy but gets all the basics right with a good location too. Friendly wardens, strictly enforced noise policy with a... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Motor Caravans||£18.00 per pitch per night|
|Tents||£16.00 per pitch per night|
*Our rates are per pitch inclusive of two people.
For extra adults/children or our Back Packer rates please contact for details
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- BBQs for visitors use
- Ice Pack Freezing
- Picnic area
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - No minimum age
- Children's play area - Outdoor play area.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- 2m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Online booking possible
- Queuing system
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome - Dogs welcome on many pitches
- Electric hook-up points
- Ferry discount available
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Grass pitches
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 2100hrs
- Open on bank holidays
- Overnight holding area
- Pets accepted by arrangement - dogs only
- Pitches with sea view
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public Telephone
- Public toilets
- Rallies welcome
- Shower block
- Toilet Block
- Waste Disposal Point
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by - West Wight Sports Centre 5 minute drive away
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Parking next to pitch
- Cash Accepted
- Cheques accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- Shaver Point/s
- Camping and Caravanning Club non members welcome
- Caravan Club non members welcome
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, off A3054 Yarmouth - Totland Road.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 4 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- 4 Visit England Stars Camping & Touring Park
- Regional and Miscellaneous - British Holidays and Home Parks 2018
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Conservation Awards Gold 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Opening 2021 (22 May 2021 - 30 Sept 2021)|