Jon & Justine would like to welcome you to Inglewood Guesthouse, a small and friendly, family run bed & breakfast situated just 2 minutes walk from Sandown’s beautiful sandy beach. There is a good choice of restaurants, bars and shops along both the esplanade and the high street which is also just a few minutes walk.
We offer eight comfortable guest rooms with a choice of single, twin, double and family rooms, all have either en-suite facilities or a private bathroom and have new beds throughout. We serve a highly recommended home cooked breakfast, along with a selection of cereals, fruit juices, fresh fruit, yogurts, toast and preserves, tea or coffee. We cater for all dietary requirements and have a 5 star rated hygiene certificate. Just take a look at our reviews!
We are open all year and offer value for money whether its for a family beach holiday, a walking/cycling holiday, visiting friends and family or if you are staying on the Isle of Wight for work. We can book your ferries too. Just ask us for an inclusive price.
Transport links in Sandown are excellent. Whether you choose to use a bus or a train, both are frequent and reliable. Ask us about our ‘leave your car at home’ scheme. Should you be on a cycling holiday we can also offer secure storage for your bicycles to the side of the property which has gated access.
We are happy to take bookings for anything from one person to a group of around 20. Please call us direct for group prices.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- TOYBOY50Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelLovely room, attentive staff, good foodFriday, 10th May 2019Stayed for five nights. Had a single room, albeit a bit small but newly and tastefully refurbished, very clean and comfortable, very attentive staff and lovely meals, good location for buses and... Read full review
- Trek38829071375Trip Type:Friends getawayMandy&JayneMonday, 13th May 2019Very nice stay at this guesthouse jon and Justine r really lovely people made me and my friend Jayne made us feel at home room and breakfast was excellent cud not fault it lovely location near the... Read full review
- TdeeeeeeeeeeTrip Type:Friends getawayFantastic hosts with a fantastic location!Monday, 13th May 2019We stayed here whilst taking part in the 106KM Ultra Challenge. Before and after a challenge like this what you want is a smooth experience and a comfy bed, and Inglewood Guest house provided both... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Family En-Suite||from £30.00 to £40.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single En-Suite||from £30.00 to £40.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Small Double En-Suite||from £30.00 to £40.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Triple/Family Room Private Bathroom||from £30.00 to £40.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-Suite||from £30.00 to £40.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin Private Bathroom||from £30.00 to £40.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for
Children & Infants
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups welcome
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Night Keys
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays - Except Christmas & New Year.
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Cycle Hire - Available within walking distance.
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fishing - Sea fishing close by
- Golf Course close by
- Swimming Pool close by
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Courtesy Transport by arrangement - From Sandown station.
- On street parking only
- Railway station within walking distance - 10 min walk.
- Secure cycle parking
- BACS Accepted
- Cash Accepted
- Cheques accepted
- In town/city centre
- Seafront - 200 metres from the sea front
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Digital TV All Rooms - Freeview
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer available
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Baggage Storage
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Side access available with safe place to leave bikes overnight.
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Payment Methods: Triple/Family Room Private Bathroom
- BACS Accepted
Payment Methods: Twin En-Suite
- BACS Accepted
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 3 Visit England Stars Guest House
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2019
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Silver- Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|