QUALITY 5 STAR GOLD SELF-CATERING APARTMENTS AND B&B ROOMS AVAILABLE.
Haven Hall is a luxurious country house overlooking the sea on the Isle of Wight with 14 en-suite bedrooms including 7 self-catering apartments.
The property was built in 1908 and has just completed a 4 year multi-million pound renovation project to restore it to it's Edwardian splendour, while adding air-conditioning and high speed wifi throughout the building.
The 2 acre grounds include a heated swimming pool, grass tennis court and croquet lawn. There are facilities for arriving by Helicopter.
Alan Titchmarsh presented an award to Haven Hall for the best commercial garden in 2017.
The 7 self-catering apartements were awarded "5-star Gold" from Visit England in Septemer 2017. The AA awarded the B&B rooms as "5-star Gold".
Previous guests include Colin Firth and Peter Crouch with his wife Abbey Clancy.
We welcome dogs but sorry, no children.
Haven Hall is available for exclusive use of all 14 bedrooms and reception rooms for Conferences, meetings and Weddings.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 23rd May 2018
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 24th May 2018
- No. of Nights:
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- CliveN4Bournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOutstanding and stunningThursday, 17th May 2018What can we say, from the moment we arrived to the time we left we could not fault The Haven nor Arielle and David. The fours years of restoration and refurbishment can clearly be seen. From the... Read full review
- Karen PTrip Type:CouplesBeautiful Hotel with wonderful sea viewsThursday, 10th May 2018Many thanks for your warm hospitality at your wonderful hotel. I have to say it is one of the loveliest hotels I have seen on the island. It has been renovated to an extremely high standard and was... Read full review
- 1MTIAZLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAn Oasis of CalmWednesday, 9th May 2018This is a very special hotel with beautifully landscaped private gardens, stunning views across the sea, and a coastal path running beside the house. The interior is equally well appointed with... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Accessible Double En-suite Room||£267.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Luxury Double En-suite Rooms||£267.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Royal Room - Double En-suite||£297.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Self-catering - Geranium Suite - Dog-friendly, ground floor (GS1)||from £125.00 to £267.00 per unit per night|
|Self-catering - Gladiola (GS4)||from £125.00 to £267.00 per unit per night|
|Self-catering - Gypsophila (GS3)||from £125.00 to £267.00 per unit per night|
|Self-catering - private lawn & garden, dog friendly (GS2)||from £125.00 to £267.00 per unit per night|
|Self-catering - Sailboats (SV2)||from £125.00 to £267.00 per unit per night|
|Self-catering - Seagulls (SV3)||from £125.00 to £267.00 per unit per night|
|Self-catering - The Penthouse - 2 en-suite bedroom with balcony||from £247.00 to £494.00 per unit per night|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Celebrity connection - Previous guests at Haven Hall include Colin Firth, Peter Crouch & his wife Abbey Clancy, and Lawrence Kershen QC. Visitors to Haven Hall have included Baroness Virginia & Sir Peter Bottomley Lady Sally Grylls, Lord John Suffield
- No smoking
- Non smoking establishment
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible - B&B room available
- Wheel-in Shower - one B&B room available which is accessible friendly
Children & Infants
- No children allowed
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking - Gated and secure parking for up to 25 cars
- Railway station within walking distance - Shanklin railway station is 15-20 minute walk or 5 minutes in a taxi
- Secure cycle parking
- Badminton court - Grass Tennis Court and Croquet lawn available Tennis racquets and croquet mallets and balls provided
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
- Outdoor heated pool
- Swimming Pool - Heated for 3 months in summer
- Tennis court - Private grass tennis court at Haven Hall for guests use
- Full liquor licence
- Private dining areas - Private dining room is available. A list of recommended Chefs is available to cater for any private functions.
- Serve breakfast - Breakfast is only provided for the B&B rooms and not in the 7 self-catering apartments.
- American Express
- American Express accepted
- BACS Accepted
- Cash Accepted
- Diners card
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning some rooms - All rooms have air-conditioning
- All rooms non-smoking
- Balcony some rooms - The 2-bedroom Penthouse apartment has a balcony
- Baths all rooms
- Black Out facilities all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s) - Accessible B&B room available on the ground floor Apartments GS1 & GS2 are ground floor flats
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- King sized bed all rooms - All super-king beds can be made up as 2 twin beds if requested.
- Microwave - All 7 self catering apartments each have a microwave
- Modem point all rooms - Free wireless wifi is available in all rooms All bedrooms also have Ethernet RJ45 sockets All bedrooms have USB sockets
- No Smoking in Unit
- Open Fire - Lounge for B&B rooms has a real log fire Self-catering apartments GS1 & GS3 have electric log fires
- Radio all rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Safe all rooms - Laptop sized safe is provided in all bedrooms in both self catering apartments and all B&B bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms - All rooms have sea view except one apartment (GS2) which has it's own private garden and patio.
- Shaver Point/s - All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with shaver sockets and heated mirrors
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Telephone all rooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Washing Machine - All 7 self-catering flats have washer/dryers plus dishwashers
- Adults only
- Air conditioning throughout
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions - For Weddings, all 7 self catering apartments and all 6 B&B rooms must be booked for Friday and Saturday nights for a Saturday Wedding with Exclusive use of Haven Hall
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Business Services
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Dogs welcome - Two apartments (GS1 & GS2) and one B&B room are dog-friendly. Apartment GS2 has a private lawn & garden. Please contact Haven Hall for further information.
- DVD available - All self-catering apartments have Smart TV with built-in DVD player.
- Event venue
- Faxing facilities
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use - 2 acres of Gardens with stunning sea views Alan Titchmarsh presented an award to Haven Hall for the Best Commercial Garden in 2017 in Wight in Bloom.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Licensed for alcohol
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies - Haven Hall is licensed for Weddings. To book a Wedding at Haven Hall, all 7 self-catering apartments and all 6 B&B rooms must be booked for Friday and Saturday for a Saturday Wedding
- Linen included
- Linen provided
- Marquee Space Available - Marquee lawn with stunning sea views would accommodate a Marquee for 150 - 200 people
- Meeting rooms
- Night Keys
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pets accepted - Two apartments (GS1 and GS2) and one B&B room available - please contact Haven Hall for more information
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pets welcome
- Real log/coal fires - Real log fire in Guest lounge
- Tumble dryer
- Wireless Internet Access - All bedrooms and public rooms have free wifi
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Baggage delivery for walkers - Please contact Haven Hall with details
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - CCTV cameras on property perimeter, exterior of building and in public areas. Haven Hall has a 2m high fence and electric gates which are only operable by guests and staff.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
BEDROOMS: FOR GUESTS WHO USE A WHEELCHAIR
PARKING (multiple unit properties)
ACCESS TO ALL AREAS
BEDROOM(S) AND BATHROOM(S) - GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 5 Visit England Stars
- 5 AA Gold Stars
- Visit England Awards - Annual Gold 2017
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Travel Ambassador Green Star Award 2017
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Oct 2018)|