Grange farm is a beautiful farm house not only being close to ferry and bus routes, but is surrounded by wonderful wild life and a great variety of birds. It is the perfect place for walkers and cyclists to stay and we have facilities for washing and drying clothes if you happen to get caught in the rain .We are 4star rated with a silver rating and also a breakfast award.
The farm house at Grange Farm is available for both B&B and self-catering. Self-catering is available within school holidays and from mid July to the middle of September.
All rooms are en-suite which includes the twin and double Rooms. There is also a large family suite that is self contained and occupies a double room and twin room with an en-suite bathroom.
Wildlife cameras are available on loan whilst staying at the farm house. Capture the wildlife at the farm whilst you stay.
Cream tea and a loaf of bread will be provided for self-catering stays. The scones and jam are homemade and the bread, cream and milk are from the local farm nearby.
Grange Farm is situated on the outskirts of Wootton village close to both Red Funnel and Wightlink ferries. For those without their own transport we are on the bus route. Also there are many attractions close by including Osborne House, Queen Victoria’s family home, which is only 7 minutes away (3.6 miles).
Free bus travel - leave your car at Grange Farm and take the bus to explore the Island. You can travel around the whole Island using the bus pass.
* Single occupancy rates are available - One night only is £50 per person per night.
* Two nights or more is £45 per person per night.
* The farm house is available at Christmas and New Year.
Please contact Rosemarie Horne for further information.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £40.00 to £50.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family suite||from £40.00 to £50.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-Suite||from £40.00 to £50.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*One night only is £50 per person per night.
Two nights or more is £45 per person per night.
- Early breakfast available
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Cot(s) available
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Open all year round
- Open New Year
- Pets accepted by arrangement - Well behaved dogs by arrangement
Parking & Transport
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Countryside Setting
- No smoking
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Drying facilities
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Modem point some rooms
- Open Fire
- Showers some rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Wootton/Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Wootton/Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Wootton/Ryde.
- 4 Visit England Stars Farmhouse
- Visit England Awards - Annual Silver 2018
- Visit England Awards - Breakfast 2018
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Gold - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|