Book with confidence. 100% Covid refund guarantee on all holiday bookings. T&Cs apply, please see website for full details.
The Dairyman's Cottage is a beautiful holiday cottage in the heart of Tapnell Farm which boasts spectacular views over the west of the Isle of Wight towards Tennyson downs and Freshwater Bay. It is the perfect property for a family or group holiday sleeping up to 10 (8+2).
The property has recently been renovated and is finished to a very high standard - think New England chic meets country retreat with sea-grass carpets throughout, beautiful bespoke fabrics and curtains, shabby chic furniture, luxury bedrooms with en-suites and a high spec open plan living area and kitchen.
One of the unique selling points of this holiday rental (apart from its location and views) is that it is also wheelchair friendly. The cottage has a spacious double patio bedroom on the ground floor with en-suite wet room. The living space is also on the ground floor so there are no steps to climb.
Outside there is a patio with BBQ, large garden and parking.
We welcome well behaved dogs at the cottage too, but there is an extra cleaning charge for this.
OTHER FARM ACCOMMODATION:
* East Afton Farmhouse - sleeps up to 19, this impressive 1700s farmhouse with adjoining holiday annex, is located next to an area of outstanding natural beauty, on the site of the 1970 Isle of Wight Festival.
* Tapnell Manor - sleeps up to 26 (22+4), this is a large manor with a modern feel whilst maintaining the rustic appeal of an old farmhouse. Set between two dairy farms, with views to Tennyson Down and the Solent, you will find yourself surrounded by natural beauty.
* Tom's Eco Lodge - Award-winning Tom’s Eco Lodge takes glamping to the next level with 5 beautiful Safari Tents, 2 Wooden Cabins, 2 Modulogs, 2 Pods and 5 Geodesic Domes – all nestled away in the glorious surroundings of Tapnell Farm.Stunning sea views, space to roam and sandy beaches nearby, create the perfect farm stay for an adventurous family holiday, relaxing group get-together or even a romantic hideaway.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Dairyman's Cottage||£688.00 per unit per week|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Tapnell Farm Video
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Tourism South East Award - The Beautiful South - Awards for Excellence 2020 - 2021 Commended 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (12 Apr 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|