Bella Cottage, situated on the outskirts of Newport, is a cosy former Quarryman`s cottage perfectly situated for enjoying all the delights this beautiful island that has to offer - a favourite holiday destination since victorian times.
This pretty cottage has been lovingly restored to an extremely high standard, providing all the comforts for your Holiday Home from Home, including a quaint enclosed private garden to enjoy a family BBQ or a relaxed glass of wine.
The perfect location for walkers and cyclists, Bella cottage is situated just a few steps from one of the Island's many disused steam railway tracks. Look out for hidden railway artifacts as you meander all the way from Newport to Sandown. Stop for refreshments along the way, or set off with a picnic in the countryside or on one of the intact railway platforms on route.
A short walk into the Island's main town of Newport, you will find a number of shops and restaurants, a multiplex cinema and a local arts centre hosting live commedy, music and theatre. In the opposite direction, you will find a network of footpaths and bridleways and the historic Carisbrooke Castle.
Bella Cottage is just 10 minutes from the main Island bus station, with regular buses serving the whole Isle of Wight. Day and weekend Rover bus tickets are available to give you complete freedom to explore the Island during your stay.
Open from March to October, plus the Christmas and New Year Period, rates to stay at Bella Cottage range between £630 and £1,149 sleeping up to 5 people and two babies in cots.
- Parking for two Cars
- Large Living room with log burning fire
- Large Kitchen Dinner with a Range Cooker, Microwave, Dishwasher and coffee machine.
- Private patio in a landscaped walled Garden
- Bed linen and Bathroom towels supplied
- DVD, WiFi, games & more
- Master Bedroom with Superking, en-suite Shower Room and TV. (Bed can be split into two singles if requested).
- Double Bedroom with Mirrored Wardrobe and TV
- Third Single Bedroom.
- Washing machine.
- Discounted car ferry tickets from Southampton
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Bella Holiday Cottage||from £630.00 to £1,149.00 per unit per week|
*3 night weekend breaks and short midweek breaks available.
Flexibility with start and end dates.
Sleep up to five adults and two babies in cots.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- DVD available
- Ferry discount available
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen provided
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Golf Course close by
- Swimming Pool close by
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- On site parking
- BACS Accepted
- Cheques accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Weekend breaks
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour TV
- Hairdryer available
- Ironing Facilities
- Radio in unit
- Shaver Point/s
- Three bedrooms
- Washing Machine
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
- Group Establishments - TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Mar 2021 - 31 Oct 2021)|
|Closed (1 Nov 2021 - 20 Dec 2021)|
|Christmas & New Year Opening (21 Dec 2021 - 2 Jan 2022)|
|Closed (3 Jan 2022 - 28 Feb 2022)|
* Bella Cottage is available for Holiday lets between March to October and during the Christmas and New Year period.