|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£8.50 per ticket|
|Alpaca & Llama Walks||£20.95 per ticket|
|Carer/Disabled||£6.95 per ticket|
|Children 4-14||£6.95 per ticket|
|Family 1 + 2||£21.00 per ticket|
|Family 1 + 3||£27.00 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 2||£28.00 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 3||£34.00 per ticket|
|Senior Citizens 65+||£6.95 per ticket|
Book tickets online for cheaper prices - www.westwightalpacas.co.uk
Book your tickets online to get a discount.
'Discover this hidden gem nestled in the tranquil countryside of the West Wight…
Come on down to the farm and meet all our furry friends. We've alpacas, llamas, pigs, goats, donkeys, sheep and more…
Take an alpaca or llama on a farm trek and let the kids burn off steam in the play area.
Feast on homemade cake, freshly baked wood-fired pizza and artisan coffee at The Llama Tree Pizzeria. Bring your own bottle and relax outside in the evening sun…
Just 15 minutes outside of Newport, with the number Seven Southern Vectis bus stopping right outside, we’ve plenty of parking and we're open every day from 10-5pm.
The Llama Tree Pizzeria is serving food from 12-5pm each day, and until 8pm on Friday and Saturday evenings - booking advisable, call 01983 760900.'
- Ramp/Level Access
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
Parking & Transport
- Green Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- In countryside
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401 North) to Wellow.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401North) to Wellow.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, Thorley Road (B3401), Thorley Street to Wellow.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good83
- theresa gRyde, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyKimSunday, 3rd October 2021Thank you so much for a lovely afternoon a special thanks for the free parking and welcome . A special thank you to Kim in the gift shop for her company Read full review
- Ella CIsle of Wight, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely farm!Sunday, 3rd October 2021Fab little farm to walk around, especially on a sunny day! Alpacas, sheep & goats to feed. Chickens, pigs, turkeys & bunnies to see too! Lovely gift shop with lots of knitted items made from alpaca... Read full review
- NorthStar43623152632Isle of Wight, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat funMonday, 4th October 2021Booked online which was very easy. Had a lovely afternoon walking Alpacas. The ladies were very knowledgeable and great to talk to. Would definitely do it again. Read full review
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Open (12 Apr 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day