|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£8.50 per ticket|
|Alpaca & Llama Walks||£20.95 per ticket|
|Carer/Disabled||£6.95 per ticket|
|Children 4-14||£6.95 per ticket|
|Family 1 + 2||£21.00 per ticket|
|Family 1 + 3||£27.00 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 2||£28.00 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 3||£34.00 per ticket|
|Senior Citizens 65+||£6.95 per ticket|
Book tickets online for cheaper prices - www.westwightalpacas.co.uk
'Discover this hidden gem nestled in the tranquil countryside of the West Wight…
Come on down to the farm and meet all our furry friends. We've alpacas, llamas, pigs, goats, donkeys, sheep and more…
Take an alpaca or llama on a farm trek and let the kids burn off steam in the play area.
Feast on homemade cake, freshly baked wood-fired pizza and artisan coffee at The Llama Tree Pizzeria. Bring your own bottle and relax outside in the evening sun…
Just 15 minutes outside of Newport, with the number Seven Southern Vectis bus stopping right outside, we’ve plenty of parking and we're open every day from 10-5pm.
The Llama Tree Pizzeria is serving food from 12-5pm each day, and until 8pm on Friday and Saturday evenings - booking advisable, call 01983 760900.'
- Ramp/Level Access
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
Parking & Transport
- Green Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- In countryside
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401 North) to Wellow.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401North) to Wellow.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, Thorley Road (B3401), Thorley Street to Wellow.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good83
- T5094SGrichardsBeijing, ChinaTrip Type:CouplesSomething different on the IoWWednesday, 9th December 2020llamas, Alpacas and other animals - what's not to love? great little farm and well worth stopping in for an hour to see these lovely creatures Read full review
- Megan NGreater London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent visit, well worth the tripTuesday, 15th December 2020Fantastic day out, we went to the Isle of Wight in December not realising every single attraction would be closed! Luckily we stumbled across this fantastic farm with a pleasant little cafe and shop... Read full review
- tonyreeve206Cowes, United KingdomSo relaxingFriday, 1st January 2021This was a birthday gift from my sister to Jane, my wife. We have both been to west Wight Alpacas before and really enjoy taking these beautiful animals for a walk and refreshing our knowledge on... Read full review
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day