|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£7.50 per ticket|
|Carer/Disabled||£5.00 per ticket|
|Children 4-14||£5.00 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 2||£21.00 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 3||£65.00 per ticket|
|Long Farm Walk with Alpaca or Llama||£21.00 per ticket|
|Long Farm Walk with Pizza||£29.50 per ticket|
|Senior Citizens 65+||£5.00 per ticket|
|Short Farm Walk with Alpaca or Llama||£14.00 per ticket|
|Short Farm with with Pizza||£22.50 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
West Wight Alpacas and Llamas are now open. You can visit the animals and the new look shop. Toilet facilities are only available for emergencies. The cafe and alpaca walks will be open in the near future.
'Discover this hidden gem nestled in the tranquil countryside of the West Wight…
Come on down to the farm and meet all our furry friends. We've alpacas, llamas, pigs, goats, donkeys, sheep and more…
Take an alpaca or llama on a farm trek and let the kids burn off steam in the play area.
Feast on homemade cake, freshly baked wood-fired pizza and artisan coffee at The Llama Tree Pizzeria. Bring your own bottle and relax outside in the evening sun…
Just 15 minutes outside of Newport, with the number Seven Southern Vectis bus stopping right outside, we’ve plenty of parking and we're open every day from 10-5pm.
The Llama Tree Pizzeria is serving food from 12-5pm each day, and until 8pm on Friday and Saturday evenings - booking advisable, call 01983 760900.'
- Ramp/Level Access
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
Parking & Transport
- Green Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- In countryside
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401 North) to Wellow.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401North) to Wellow.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, Thorley Road (B3401), Thorley Street to Wellow.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good78
- 632sonyapGrimsby, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazingThursday, 30th July 2020The weather was good so off we went. Quite a super visit. The Turkeys, ducks, Guinea pigs chickens were fantastic to see. We fed the goats, sheep and of course the Llamas and Alpacas. Afterwards we... Read full review
- Frances GbournemouthTrip Type:FamilyLovely Llamas, Adorable Alpacas!Friday, 7th August 2020We booked a walk with alpacas and had a very enjoyable afternoon here. Beth our guide was very knowledgable and welcoming and did a great job of ensuring we all heard her informative talk on the walk... Read full review
- emeraldgreen96Isle of Wight, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat afternoonSunday, 9th August 2020I can't recommend this farm highly enough. We booked an Alpaca walk and our guide was Beth who was very knowledgeable and friendly. My teenagers loved the trek round the farm; a great memory made... Read full review
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day