|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£10.50 per ticket|
|Alpaca & Llama Walks||£24.50 per ticket|
|Carer/Disabled||£9.50 per ticket|
|Children 4-14||£9.50 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 2||£34.00 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 3||£41.50 per ticket|
|Senior Citizens 65+||£9.50 per ticket|
Book tickets online - www.westwightalpacas.co.uk
Book your tickets online.
'Discover this hidden gem nestled in the tranquil countryside of the West Wight…
Come on down to the farm and meet all our furry friends. We've alpacas, llamas, goats, donkeys and more…
Take an alpaca or llama on a farm trek and let the kids burn off steam in the play area.
Feast on homemade cake, light lunches and artisan coffee at The Llama Tree Cafe.
Just 15 minutes outside of Newport, with the number Seven Southern Vectis bus stopping right outside, we’ve plenty of parking and we're open every day from 10-4pm.
The Llama Tree Cafe is open from 10-4pm each day, call 01983 760900 to reserve your table.'
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
- LGBT Friendly
Parking & Transport
- Green Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Groups Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Visa accepted
- In countryside
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401 North) to Wellow.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401North) to Wellow.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, Thorley Road (B3401), Thorley Street to Wellow.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good88
- Malcolm MShoeburyness, United KingdomThis is a must if you can.Friday, 29th September 2023This is enormous fun for all ages. Definitely buy food when you go in but definitely don't wear your best clothes ! The goats clock someone with a food cup as soon as you go in and you will get... Read full review
- Voyage402790Alpaca my bags - amazing experience on the farmFriday, 13th October 2023What a fantastic place and terrific experience walking alpacas. The farm had some of the friendliest, loveliest animals I've ever seen on a farm like this - some baby goats came to greet us at the... Read full review
- Ros GBest pizza on island with cute Alpacas to petFriday, 27th October 2023What a brilliant venue, we did the llama walk then had THE BEST PIZZA outside of Italy. Make sure you visit when they are cooking their homemade sourdough pizza delicious. Wonderful gift shop too Read full review
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Open (2 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)|
* Winter opening - farm is open daily from 10am - 3pm.
* Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
* Cafe will be closed in January.
* From 3rd February 2024 the farm and cafe is open daily from 10am - 3pm.