|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£8.50 per ticket|
|Alpaca & Llama Walks||£20.95 per ticket|
|Carer/Disabled||£6.95 per ticket|
|Children 4-14||£6.95 per ticket|
|Family 1 + 2||£21.00 per ticket|
|Family 1 + 3||£27.00 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 2||£28.00 per ticket|
|Family 2 + 3||£34.00 per ticket|
|Senior Citizens 65+||£6.95 per ticket|
Book tickets online for cheaper prices - www.westwightalpacas.co.uk
West Wight Alpacas and Llamas are now open and will continue throughout Winter (10am - 5pm, daily). You can visit the animals and the new look shop. Toilet facilities are only available for emergencies. The Pizza Oven is not open at the moment. We are now open for a 40 minute Alpaca and Llama walks.
'Discover this hidden gem nestled in the tranquil countryside of the West Wight…
Come on down to the farm and meet all our furry friends. We've alpacas, llamas, pigs, goats, donkeys, sheep and more…
Take an alpaca or llama on a farm trek and let the kids burn off steam in the play area.
Feast on homemade cake, freshly baked wood-fired pizza and artisan coffee at The Llama Tree Pizzeria. Bring your own bottle and relax outside in the evening sun…
Just 15 minutes outside of Newport, with the number Seven Southern Vectis bus stopping right outside, we’ve plenty of parking and we're open every day from 10-5pm.
The Llama Tree Pizzeria is serving food from 12-5pm each day, and until 8pm on Friday and Saturday evenings - booking advisable, call 01983 760900.'
- Ramp/Level Access
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
Parking & Transport
- Green Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- In countryside
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401 North) to Wellow.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401 to Calbourne, turn right onto Newbridge Road (B3401North) to Wellow.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, Thorley Road (B3401), Thorley Street to Wellow.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good81
- Fuzzy4foodLondon, United KingdomA delightTuesday, 6th October 2020A lovely visit to see the llama's , alpaca's and much more. There is alpaca walking and a chance to feed the animals. Baby alpaca's (cria ) were adorable and kids would love it. There is also a cafe... Read full review
- BG0608Trip Type:CouplesGreat valueSunday, 18th October 2020Good value for money, kate who took us on the Alpaca walk was excellent, very knowledgeable, informative and friendly. Hot chocolate from the shop is a must. Everyone was very friendly from the... Read full review
- Pee381London, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayActivityMonday, 19th October 2020Excellent location for family fun, lovely little farm with lots of alpacas and llamas. Great experience walking the alpacas and the staff member was extremely knowledgable and good fun! Incidentally... Read full review
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day