For further information on courses and activities please contact UKSA direct.
UKSA’s 4-acre waterfront campus in Cowes on the sunny Isle of Wight is the perfect location for residential and non-residential sailing and watersports activities.
UKSA offers yachting, dinghy sailing, kayaking, keelboating, paddleboarding, surfing, windsurfing, power boating and more, from leisure sessions to career courses.
The wider benefits of participation in watersports are widely recognised and include inspiration, enjoyment, teamwork, boosting self-confidence and self-reliance, as well as the making and sealing of friendships. This makes UKSA an ideal location for leisure activities, school trips, corporate activities and group/family visits. It is suitable for children age six years upwards, as well as adults of any age.
The inspirational instructors at UKSA are experienced and fully qualified, so teachers or group organisers do not need to have experience of watersports prior to the visit as our experts take care of all activities afloat.
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp / Level Access
- Ramp/Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Groups Accepted
- Catering for groups
- Catering Provided
- Full liquor licence
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
- Outdoor eating area
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Refreshments Available
- Vegans catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
- Vending Facilities
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome - minimum age 6
- Open now
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 10 min walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Groups welcome
- Licensed for alcohol
- Meeting rooms
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Public Telephone
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Games room
- Indoor heated pool - with restricted hours
- Snooker / Pool table
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- In town/city centre
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
- Marketed Towards Students / Youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Room/unit allocations available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, turn right onto York Avenue and straight onto ferry road to the floating bridge to West Cowes.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
- UKSA Video
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Opening (3 Jan 2022 - 19 Dec 2022)|
* Open 8am - 6pm 7 days a week