Please visit toninoscowes.co.uk for more information.
Family run Italian restaurant, running since 1979.
The menu ranges from traditional Italian cuisine such as pizza's and pasta's to various meat dishes including our very popular fresh fish, which many customers request on return visits. We also have a variety of vegetarian dishes and there is an extensive wine list.
The restaurant has a warm and friendly atmosphere and is a very popular place for our sailing customers.
We look forward to seeing you.
- Special diets catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Groups by arrangement
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended - During summer months especially Cowes Week & Round the Island Race.
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Italian spoken
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, turn right onto York Avenue and straight onto ferry road to the floating bridge to West Cowes.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Tuesday- Saturday, approx. 10.00am-12.30. and 6.30pm-10.00pm, but please contact us if you wish to book on another day.