This large, warm and friendly country pub dates back to the 1900s and can be found by woodlands on the banks of Wootton Creek – a picturesque setting close to the sea, with the Wightlink ferry terminal within two minutes walking distance for those coming from Portsmouth. Decorated in muted and warm colours, as well an array of textiles, The Fishbourne is packed with character and charm, boasting lots of original features like beautiful wooden beams.
Offering quality dining in a pub environment, The Fishbourne also serves superb ales and has an extensive wine selection. There’s a sample menu and typical specials board available to download on the website, so you can take a peek at the delicious selection awaiting you. A limited afternoon menu is available everyday from 2.30-6pm. The Fishbourne is passionate about using as much local produce as possible and have been awarded the AA Dinner Award.
There’s also five en-suite 4 star AA graded rooms available, providing modern, stylish accommodation with a homely feel and a nautical theme.
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Cater for vegans. Plus a great deal of our menu can be gluten free on request.
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Beer Garden
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Local Produce
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- TV in Bedrooms
- Wine Selection
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Al fresco dining
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- Internet access all rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Fishbourne/Ryde, follow the signs to Wightlink car ferry onto Fishbourne Lane.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Fishbourne/Ryde, follow the signs to Wightlink car ferry onto Fishbourne Lane.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
DINING / BAR AREAS
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Silver- Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- AA Awards - AA Dinner Award 2020. 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Opening (12 Apr 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Open all day Monday to Sunday from 9am until 11pm (varies with season).
Food served Monday to Friday 09.00 – 11.00am for breakfast, 12.00-2.30pm for lunch & 6.00-9.30pm (varies with season).
Food served all day Saturday and Sunday, (with a limited menu from 2.30pm-6pm - varies with season).