The Eight Bells is a family-run, family-orientated pub in the heart of the village of Carisbrooke, serving a traditional pub menu, alongside chef specials, homemade desserts, plus a popular Roast every Sunday.
Free parking, level access, spacious dining areas, great outdoor space and all-weather children's play areas are just some of the many attributes of this establishment. Advance booking is advisable, especially during weekend and holiday seasons.
- Disabled persons toilet - Fully Accessible W.C
- Wheelchair user accessible - flat, Spacious dining areas Ramp to garden
- Meals served all day - Food Served 12pm to 8pm daily Homemade cake served from 10am Monday to Saturday
- Outdoor eating area
- Special diets catered for - Gluten Free and Allergen aware
- Take away food - Service 12pm - 7pm daily
- Traditional Sunday Roast - Traditional home cooked pub meals
- Vegetarians catered for - Vegan Options
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals - Menu with Varied Choices
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Indoor children’s play area - Indoor Soft Play
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Beer Garden
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Licensed for alcohol
- Local Produce
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
- Some no smoking areas
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|